Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Micha • Jun 6, 2023
Gorgeous! 😍
I think it’s promo for a game ? But his bun looks similar to FYH 😍
3 1
Replying to kwanto • Jun 6, 2023
Lol, you just find this now?It is rather sad actually, tons of the video creator in Bilibili since Tencent bought…
That’s a shame , maybe there is another platform to upload these vids . If only immortality comes out soon
1 0
Replying to Micha • Jun 6, 2023
Say Yes, YunLuhttps://youtu.be/S_1AcueFy2EMe smiling stupidly while watching again 🤣🤪💕
Love their smiles and laughter , wish they could release more for fans sake lol
2 0
Replying to Micha • Jun 6, 2023
Say Yes, YunLuhttps://youtu.be/S_1AcueFy2EMe smiling stupidly while watching again 🤣🤪💕
Love their smiles and laughter , wish they could release more for fans sake lol
1 1
Replying to Micha • Jun 6, 2023
Who wants TTEOTM icecream?! 🖐😋https://twitter.com/SMilkdrama/status/1665904539516665858?s=20I love how they…
I’m gonna check my local Asian groceries for this lol
1 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jun 6, 2023
https://youtu.be/v-W1K3dmY3cI swear to god who makes these??? THE TALENT.Guys this is not for TTEOTM this is a…
They should remake this with TTEOM materials lol
1 1
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Jun 5, 2023
Her smile at the end 🤣 LuLu you are making us not able to escape!https://twitter.com/mymomories/status/1665734981434638337?s=20
The way he’s holding her hands when reading the script 😍😍😍😍 that wasn’t even part of that scene lol
4 0
Replying to charleymiamore • Jun 5, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/DlED0EjoNW8?feature=shareThe first clip sent me😍😍😍😍
Wat a cutie !! How come he doesn’t make these clips anymore ?
1 0
Replying to charleymiamore • Jun 5, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/DlED0EjoNW8?feature=shareThe first clip sent me😍😍😍😍
Wat a cutie !! How come he doesn’t make these clips anymore ?
2 0
Replying to ChunTian • Jun 5, 2023
Now we just need a confirmation from the lovebirds that they are indeed a secret couple! 😂🤡 Argh...get married…
Ik it would make us Yunlu shippers so happy but a 3rd drama first wouldn’t hurt lol
0 1
Replying to Micha • Jun 5, 2023
I haven't seen these before but there are many more. Nothing escapes eagle-eyed netizens. 🤣🤣🤣
Hehe they love spotting it , it’s like new crumbs . even Lulu is quite good at this. In a TTEOM promo she had to guess who the person is , and she was able to guess it’s xixi from the shoes he’s wearing . Like she had to be quite familiar on what he wears to spot him lol 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
2 1
Replying to chsaf • Jun 5, 2023
Hahahhahahahaha those netizens are more superior than FBI CIA agents 🤣 I've seen some before but didn't know…
Yup I’m pretty sure they have the same shoes and matching couple phone cases too lol Hey , maybe they jsut like the same brands esp the teddy one lol
1 1
Replying to Micha • Jun 5, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
TTJ was willing to lie low but that taste of power from the demon started him off. TTJ daydreaming of using his…
I quite enjoyed the scene where TTJ and bitchang came to a consensus to not say anything . TTJ doing 🤫 is so hot ! Lol
3 2
Replying to chsaf • Jun 5, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
1. TTJ giddy with excitement (though poker-faced since he had no love threads) with his new found power. No longer…
Xixi wrote the death list ? Such awesome handwriting .

And tots ew that 5th prince made a move on YXY but it was kinda sweet that TTJ stood infront and protected her🥰🥰🥰
1 1
Replying to Micha • Jun 5, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Hi! Let's do the group rewatch. 😊Please drop your thoughts here anytime. 💕 EPISODE: 5Sorry! Our internet…
Ep5: TTJ: 💧💧

YXW is really giving TTJ mixed signals . One minute saying she hates him and next min say she likes him.

It was sad to see him shed a couple of tears when he thinks no one genuinely likes or cares for him .

YXW is actually no.1 on his hit list but stopped when he felt something diff for the first time , the love thread seeds are sprouting ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I didn’t like how they used TTJ /YWY theme song for bitchang and XL . Like get your own theme song like foxy and YQY !!!
2 3
Replying to Datagum • Jun 5, 2023
Same @Alila, LoveDemongGodTTJ , I watch TTEOM and LIS in loop + YT shorts/videos and OST, I think I'm OD with…
I search for anything with #YunLu and it keeps coming up with them wearing the same tees , jacket , phone cases , shoes , hats and drink bottles ? Makes me all giddy lol
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Jun 5, 2023
57 wo是一颗奇毅果发布了一篇小红书笔记,快来看吧! 😆 fRthuppfJNhukGF 😆 http://xhslink.com/FRi5Nq,复制本条信息,打开【小红书】App查看精彩内容!Watching…
Thanks for sharing ! Xixi looks beautiful and elegant during the praying ceremony .

And I remember he wanted a daughter ? Lol
1 1
Replying to Fiona • Jun 5, 2023
That scene when he keep looking at her but she was not while makeup, he was so loving.
Not that I’ve seen but I’m not bias at all 😂
1 1