News
This review may contain spoilers
So Much Happened… And Somehow Nothing Made Sense
Wow… there’s honestly a lot to unpack here, and I don’t even know where to start. I guess I’ll begin by saying I do applaud them for trying their best with the budget and resources they had. Looking at it from that perspective, the production isn’t terrible. But at the same time, there are so many issues that make this series really hard to watch and, at times, just straight-up unpleasant.Plot-wise, it’s not horrible, but it’s very typical, especially for Chinese BL. You’ve got the whole stepbrother/half-brother dynamic, which is something they tend to do a lot. It always feels like they’re trying to sit right on that line between taboo and “technically okay.” On top of that, you get all the usual elements: heavy toxicity between characters, tons of trauma, and the whole rich family/mafia/gang situation mixed with drugs, gambling, and debt. None of that surprised me.
What did disappoint me is how poorly everything was executed. I get that it’s low budget and the actors are still pretty new, but between the script and the overall direction, it just doesn’t come together in a satisfying way.
Every single character has trauma...like, everyone. The cousin is probably the worst of them all, genuinely the most abusive character. The other male lead is also toxic, but he barely gets enough screen time for us to even fully understand him. Honestly, I’m still confused about who the actual main couple is supposed to be. The half-brother kind of just… exists? He goes along with everything like it’s normal, even in situations that are clearly not okay, like kidnapping and assault. It just feels like a lot of emotions weren’t expressed properly, or weren’t developed enough to feel real. Everything ends up feeling exaggerated and unrealistic.
The production itself is… okay for what it is. You can tell the budget is low, but it’s not the worst I’ve seen. With better resources, this could’ve been so much better. The music was actually one of the stronger points, it stood out more than I expected.
I really wish we got more of the second couple, the half-brothers. It honestly felt like they were supposed to be the main focus, but somewhere along the way, the story shifted toward the cousin and the kidnapped guy instead.
And the story as a whole? It’s a mess. It feels like a puzzle with missing pieces. There’s just so much going on, especially toward the end, and a lot of it is left unexplained.
Even the ending confused me. Like… isn’t Su Bei the kidnapped guy? And if so, isn’t he… gone? Wouldn’t the others recognize him? And why did it feel like no one really cared about what happened to him? He literally ends his life, and it’s just brushed off like nothing, his eyes get donated, and then everyone just moves on. That part really didn’t sit right with me.
I’ve seen people say there might be a season 2, and honestly, I kind of need that at this point because I’m so lost and I want answers. But if this is really how it ends, then I don’t think it’s worth getting into.
Overall, it’s a very low-quality series that lacks a lot of what makes a show actually enjoyable to watch. At the same time, I can appreciate the effort, they clearly tried, and in a way, that’s kind of admirable. But from a viewer’s perspective, the flaws are hard to ignore.
Also… I have to say, the bodyguard was lowkey the main character. The loyalty? Unmatched. That man carried.
Final rating: 6.5/10
Was this review helpful to you?
A Whole Lot Of NOTHING!
God it actually felt like I was watching a 5 filler episodes that included 20 song breaks, 30 cinematography breaks and a whole lot of yapping. This series just isn't it, it shouldn't even be considered a series, it was mainly a lot of talking as kind of like narration, and a lot of cinematography scenes which I will admit were stunning and thats why my rating isn't lower, and a lot of singing and just music being played, there was barely any action or acting going on, it just felt like a 1 hour long music video. Some of the songs were good, I will admit that. But I just don't see what the point of this was... like theres nothing really. And to top it off the ending... I wont spoil but lets be fr... And also the story just made 0 sense, like at all. And maybe it's the subtitles ruining this even more for me, maybe not. But this series is just lacking a lot. Don't recommend.Overall: 5.5/10
Was this review helpful to you?
Before The Confession: The World Behind "Love Reset"
I went into "First Page" already feeling confident about my interpretation of "Love Reset", and I have to say, I was pretty spot on. The dynamic unfolded almost exactly as I had imagined when I reviewed "Love Reset". What "First Page" does particularly well is clarify the interpersonal tensions that were only subtly implied before. I remember seeing a comment on YouTube of the video "Love Reset" suggesting that the friends of each male lead secretly liked them but chose not to interfere out of respect. Even at the time, that interpretation didn’t fully convince me. It felt like a reach, more projection than textual evidence. Watching "First Page" confirmed that instinct. The narrative makes it much clearer that the supposed “unrequited longing” from the friend group isn’t actually directed at the male leads at all. Instead, the friends’ dynamics make far more sense romantically when paired with each other.Within this shared universe, that alternate theory simply doesn’t hold up. In "Love Reset", Cha Jae Hyeon is shown to be friends with Alt (who is a coworker figure in that series rather than same friend depicted in "First Page"). If you expand outward into "Connect", the shared-universe continuity becomes even more obvious: Alt is canonically dating Ian there. So the idea of lingering romantic tension toward the main leads doesn’t align with the established relationships. This universe is surprisingly consistent about its pairings, if there were a love triangle (or square), it would not be subtle. It would be narratively central.
That’s something I appreciate about this franchise as a whole. Across Connect, Cross Link, First Page, Love Reset, and Laundry Romance, there’s a shared-universe structure that rewards attentive viewers. The recurring actors and interconnected relationships give the impression of a living world rather than isolated romances. If someone asked me for an ideal viewing order to better understand the emotional and narrative flow, I’d suggest:
1) Connect
2) Cross Link
3) First Page
4) Love Reset
5) Laundry Romance
That order allows the relational groundwork to build naturally before the emotional payoff in "Love Reset".
That said, I do wish we had seen more from the side couples. I’m almost certain there’s additional footage available through the membership version, which is fine in theory, bonus content is a valid incentive model. However, extra material should enhance the experience rather than fill narrative gaps. The transition from confession to “we’re officially dating now” (for both couples) felt slightly abrupt. It wasn’t damaging to the story, but it did feel like we skipped over emotionally significant development. I suspect there were moments in between that would have strengthened the pacing.
Still, I appreciate the simplicity of "First Page". There’s no excessive melodrama, no unnecessary conflict manufactured purely for tension. It functions as a necessary prelude, clarifying motivations and relationships that enrich "Love Reset" in retrospect. Whether someone watches "First Page" before or after "Love Reset" ultimately doesn’t matter, but I would personally recommend starting with "First Page" for a more layered understanding.
Overall, I’d rate it a 7.5/10. It’s not groundbreaking, but it’s thoughtful, cohesive within its universe, and effective in providing context that deepens the emotional logic of what comes after.
Was this review helpful to you?
Thunder, Rain, And A Love Caught In The Storm
This series really was something. I understand why many viewers say it lacks consistency. In my opinion, it feels like a slightly organized mess. There are strong elements, but they do not always work together smoothly. So let’s break it down.{Pros}
First, the acting was genuinely good. The emotions felt real and were expressed well. The yearning, the begging, the desperation, all of it felt raw rather than forced. The actors carried the emotional weight of the story in a convincing way.
The cinematography was another strong point. The countryside scenes were warm, soft, and visually stunning. In contrast, the scenes set in Seoul felt darker and more suffocating, which matched the tone of the story. Both settings were beautiful in their own ways and helped reinforce the emotional atmosphere.
The chemistry between the leads was also solid. The tension was well done, and the kiss scenes were strong and believable. Visually, the series was very pleasing overall.
Some parts of the story were decent and had interesting ideas, but they could have been developed more carefully.
And that is mostly where the positives end.
{Cons}
This story had so much potential. Unfortunately, I began losing hope as early as episodes 1 and 2. That is always disappointing, especially for a BL with a premise that could have delivered something powerful.
The biggest missed opportunity, in my opinion, was the pacing of the relationship. The series had the potential for a strong enemies-to-lovers arc, possibly stretching the tension until at least episodes 5 to 7. Instead, the emotional and physical connection happened very quickly. The kiss and the mutual feelings felt rushed, especially considering the standards and hostility set in the first episode. Because of that, the yearning and slow emotional buildup, which are essential for this trope, were weakened.
The storytelling also feels inconsistent. In the first episode, we are given background information about the characters and their history, but later the narrative does not fully commit to that foundation. It leaves several confusing questions, how close were Seo Jeong Han and Lee Il Jo before everything happened? Were they on good terms? Did Seo Jeong Han have hidden feelings before everything began? What was their real dynamic in the past? The lack of clarity makes it difficult to fully understand their emotional connection.
Another issue is the surgery subplot. In the first 2 episodes, Lee Il Jo’s surgery seems serious and significant, but after a brief mention, it is almost forgotten. Considering it appeared to be a major procedure that would require recovery, the lack of follow-through feels unrealistic.
Overall, the series maintains a very depressing tone. There are barely any light or genuinely happy moments. The family dynamics are already toxic, driven by money and status instead of love, and this negativity carries into the central relationship. While darker stories can be powerful and meaningful, they need balance to avoid becoming repetitive. Unfortunately, this series becomes emotionally exhausting rather than engaging.
Seo Jeong Han spends much of the series chasing Lee Il Jo. I did appreciate that he was not emotionally detached or trying to be nonchalant, he begged, he embarrassed himself, and he showed vulnerability. That felt real. However, Lee Il Jo’s constant attempts to leave, combined with his emotionally distant behavior, became frustrating. At times, it genuinely felt like he did not care, even though it was clear he was also hurting. Eventually, it became tiring to watch the same cycle repeat.
The series mainly consists of sadness, chasing, and family drama. There is nothing wrong with that kind of plot, but it needs stronger execution and better pacing to remain compelling.
And I'm still wondering why they didn't just let the same actors play as their younger selves, I kept wondering who those 2 kids were, I thought it was some random side couple with no information (which at that point I wouldn't have been surprised if they did that)
{Final Thoughts}
I truly grieve the potential this story had. A slower burn and a stronger enemies-to-lovers development could have made a huge difference. Instead, the relationship progression felt rushed and uneven.
I would not strongly recommend it, but I would not call it terrible either. It has good acting, strong visuals, and emotional intensity, but it lacks consistency and narrative depth.
Overall rating: 7/10
And I am still waiting for the perfect enemies-to-lovers BL that checks all my boxes.
Was this review helpful to you?
Little Snack
I consider this series as a little snack, if you don't really wanna commit to a whole 12 episode 1-2 hours long series which would be a whole meal plus side dishes and dessert then this could be for you. In my opinion this is a perfect bite size for every story, it doesn't go too into depth but enough for you to understand what's going on and also enjoy it, the acting is good, not the best but its good, I liked some of the songs in some episodes, I liked the visuals, the chemistry, the kisses, the cuteness and wholesomeness of literally majority of the episodes, I liked how short they were and I also got to see many different couples with different dynamics and some couples shared the same universe too, and lastly I liked how each episode was a representation of mental health, ED, autism, etc. So yeah overall I think it was a solid series, just a little bit of this and that. I kept smiling every time an episode ended cause of how cute they all were and I'm glad none had a sad ending or a story too devastating, just very cute stories with happy little endings. Also I feel like with the name I expected this series to be very hyper-sexual and I think that comes from how similar the name is to "Kiss X Kiss X Kiss" and I haven't watched that series cause I honestly cant find it anywhere but I've seen clips and they're lowkey wild. But also this series has "SXX" at the end so yeah, there was only one story that involved "sex" and it wasn't even graphic or anything like nothing showed at all, it was left to our imagination, and I honestly love that, I like the innocence in this series. But yeah!Overall a good 8/10
Was this review helpful to you?
Not Great, Not Terrible, Just Complicated
Sweetheart Service is one of those BLs where I completely understand why the ratings aren’t glowing, and why it’s hovering around a 7, but I also don’t think it deserves to drop much lower than that. Is it the best BL out there? No. Is it the worst thing ever made? Absolutely not. It’s very much a “has potential, execution questionable” kind of series. Let’s start with what I liked, because there are things worth appreciating. First of all, the slow burn. And when I say slow burn, I mean painfully slow, the kind where you start wondering if the romance is stuck in buffering mode. But honestly? I didn’t hate it. The pacing worked for me emotionally, especially when it came to the kisses. When they finally happened, they were good, like actually worth the wait. Visually, the show was doing the most, in a good way. The bar scenes in particular? Immaculate vibes. Peak atmosphere. Everyone looked great, the lighting was on point, and Min U specifically, yeah, I get it. No notes. The little drawing animation storytelling moments were also a highlight for me. They pulled me into the story way more than standard dialogue scenes would have, assuming those drawings were done by humans and not AI, because if not, we need to talk. Now, unfortunately, this is where the cracks start showing, because the story is messy. Like, genuinely confusing at times. The conflict kept building up as if something big was about to happen, and then suddenly, it’s resolved. No payoff, no emotional explosion, just blink and you miss it. It felt anticlimactic in the worst way. Character relationships also weren’t handled well. Tae Ha and Yu Ha, for example, tell me why I genuinely thought Tae Ha liked Yu Ha as more than a “brother.” The jealousy, the behavior, the tension, it read romantic. So when nothing ever comes of that, I honestly felt gaslit. Like, did I imagine all of that? Was I projecting? Because it really felt like the show was hinting at something it never intended to address. The main couple, meanwhile, suffered from lack of development. Yes, they had moments, but once the conflict started, the relationship felt distant and weirdly empty. We’re told they care about each other, but we’re not really shown enough growth to feel it deeply. And Ha Su Yeon, yeah, no. She should have faced actual consequences. At first, I thought she was just going to be a diva. Instead, she turned out immature, manipulative, and annoying. The fact that she and Tae Ha teamed up to mess with Yu Ha’s life was wild, and not in a fun way. That’s not “miscommunication,” that’s just being awful to someone you supposedly care about. The second couple also did absolutely nothing for me. From the start, I felt zero chemistry. Every time the screen cut to them, I sighed. And somehow, despite barely having any development, they ended up together? When they kissed, my genuine reaction was, Did I miss an episode? Or ten? It felt random, rushed, and honestly like a mood killer. Now, I did enjoy the chaotic one minute makeout session in the final episode, no complaints there. But if the story had been stronger, that kiss would’ve felt way more impactful. The slow burn plus good kiss combo was perfect on paper, the writing just didn’t support it enough to make it hit emotionally. There’s also a laundry list of unanswered questions. What’s going on with Min U’s parents, did his mom ever accept Yu Ha? What about Min U’s friends? Why is Yu Ha suddenly working at the same company, and why are the coworkers magically okay with the relationship after gossiping the entire series? What happened to Ha Su Yeon’s boyfriend? Did he finally leave her alone? None of this gets addressed, and while I know time constraints are a thing, it still makes the ending feel incomplete. Originally, I thought about giving this an 8 because I really enjoyed the first half, but it definitely went downhill. Still, despite all its flaws, I don’t think it deserves to dip below a 7. It has three things I personally love, slow burn, solid kisses, and Min U being ridiculously attractive.Flawed, frustrating, but not unwatchable, and definitely not the disaster some people make it out to be.
Overall: 7/10
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Someone Check On The People Working For "Secret Of Us"
Awakening the Steppe really made me question what kind of emotional phase the people behind these projects are going through. After watching The Heart of Tsukuyomi, Until We Drown, and now this, it genuinely feels like someone at Secret of Us (or whoever is in charge) is not okay. Why does everything need to end in sadness or emotional damage? Out of all their short series, this one is easily the weakest. The story is oddly structured, lacks depth, and throws information at you so fast it feels like it’s trying to seem meaningful rather than actually being meaningful. The only truly special thing here is the scenery. Honestly, the moment I saw it, I was sold. Quiet, open, peaceful, absolutely somewhere I’d love to disappear to. Visually, this series does the most. Narratively, not so much. The chemistry is… questionable. It’s not nonexistent, but it’s definitely not convincing. The way the characters fall in “love” feels rushed and unrealistic, and the kissing scenes honestly look more like they’re wrestling than connecting. Maybe it’s supposed to be passion, maybe it’s lack of chemistry, maybe it’s both. But I simply cannot buy someone being head over heels for a complete stranger they met a day ago, especially when the foundation of that connection makes zero sense. Which is a shame, because this story had potential. With that setting alone, it could’ve been something really memorable. Instead, the script feels like a fever dream. And just to really seal the deal, they throw in a terminal illness at the end. Of course they do. Then we get a dramatic return on a horse, which left me sitting there wondering, is this symbolic? Is he gonna die? Is he gonna heal? Is the horse a metaphor? No idea. And obviously I’ll never know. Overall, it’s not terrible, but it’s not strong either. I’m officially exhausted by sad endings and last-minute tragedy. Please, I am begging, let one of these stories end without emotional whiplash.Overall: 7/10
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Until We Drown
I don’t need to overthink a title for this review, the title of the series already encapsulates its core themes perfectly.I went into this short series with fairly neutral expectations and ended up enjoying it far more than I anticipated. While I’m generally not someone who gravitates toward sad endings, I usually try to understand why a story chooses that route and come to terms with it. In this case, I can honestly say I prefer this ending over a far crueler alternative, one where the characters turn against each other and the main character dies believing he was betrayed by someone he trusted and loved. Compared to that, this ending, while undeniably tragic, feels purposeful. The series frames sacrifice as an expression of love, and in that sense, the tragedy carries meaning. If love must end in pain, I would rather it be a love rooted in selflessness than hatred. The story establishes early on that this is not a light watch, the visual palette leans heavily into dark blues and greys, reinforcing the somber tone and emotional weight. At its heart, the narrative argues that fate cannot be escaped; if you attempt to defy it, it will simply find another way to assert itself. If one did not die, the other would have. That inevitability is what defines the story. Despite the sadness, I found it to be a beautifully tragic experience. The chemistry between the leads was genuinely compelling, and the cinematography elevated the emotional impact throughout. I also couldn’t help but notice how much the second main character, the “brother”, resembles First Kanaphan Puitrakul. From facial structure to even the placement of moles near the chin, the resemblance is striking, almost uncanny. One character I felt no sympathy for whatsoever was the man obsessed with the main character. He was, without question, the primary source of destruction in the story. I would like to believe that after everything he did, literally across two lifetimes, he was ultimately caught by the police. Anything less would feel undeserved. I do wish this series had been longer, as the story had real potential to be something even more impactful with additional development. I’d also love to see the two leads reunited in another series someday, ideally something lighter and more hopeful. Unfortunately, no actors are credited, so if anyone has information on who they are, I’d genuinely appreciate it. One technical issue that significantly distracted me was the dubbing in the first and last episodes. The timing was often off, either delayed or rushed, and it pulled me out of the story entirely. At times, it felt almost like an AI-generated dub forced into place, which is unfortunate given how emotionally grounded the rest of the series is. Overall, this is not a series for everyone, especially not for viewers who strictly prefer happy endings. But for those open to tragic romance and reflective storytelling, it’s a worthwhile watch.
Overall rating: 7.5/10
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Masterpiece But I Want More
I'm left unsatisfied but satisfied, I'm glad the ending wasn't sad but open. Definitely either watching Unintentional Love Story (ULS) first or Time Of Fever (TOF) first won't matter, because regardless the pieces will be put together, but if you asked me in which order it should be watched, I think TOF first and then ULS because ULS takes place more in the future for them 2. Now something I'm confused about is why in ULS Kim Dong Hui is still acting so distant and rejective towards Ko Ho Tae, I can understand why he was like that in TOF because he was young and still processing and accepting his feelings for Ko Ho Tae but why now in the future? I just feel like theres something missing, something we don't know that happened or idk something thats not being shown. Because it doesn't make sense, regardless this story was beautiful to me, I really like this one more than ULS and I honestly hope we see more of them 2 in future series, though I doubt it, I still hope for more, either it be another season or another series I'll be happy to watch.Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Edging Ritual (Not in a weird way)
First story had wanting more, second story had me wanting more, third story had me wishing there was less, and fourth story had me wanting more. I know they're short and I shouldn't expect a whole story written in like 8-10 min per episode but I lowkey just wanted to know more about what happened next, the first one had me wondering if they ended together or not, I mean maybe they did? IDK the way they spoke to each other like yeah probs. Second story was like yeah yay they like each other but like now I wanna see how their life goes after they start dating and also life before, third story had me wishing I never saw it that shit was so sad omg like make it stop, and fourth one was also making me wanna see more after they start dating and before, tho the kiss was chefs kiss! Once again I know they're short so obviously they're not gonna be like a whole 2 hour movie, but yeah! Regardless of this it was decent, the stories are short and simple and they're very soft and wholesome. Just like someone said in the reviews, it's like a bite sized story!Was this review helpful to you?
Pure Cinematography And Art
This short series is just lovely, love the places it takes place and how each episode is filled with green it feels like you're in there with there, I can feel the rain, the breeze, the scent of the leaves, it makes you forget your even watching a series to begin with, for a second I was like "idc about the plot I'm just here to admire this beautiful scenery in every episode" but the story was also captivating, simple but cute, it's like a coming of age story, with a love thats so pure and wholesome, it's interpreted so beautifully and in such an artistic way I just couldn't stop watching. I also need to appreciate the fact that it's short so everything is balanced super well. I really enjoyed this one and can't wait to watch the special episodes once they're all fully released.Was this review helpful to you?
I Hope The Law Of Gravity Pulls Me Away From Shows Like This
This show is honestly just a mess, it's very short which I love but the shortness of each episode being 20 minutes long and it having 8 episodes in total makes the storyline messier and unfinished mostly when they try to do sort of a slow burn type of thing, it just doesn't play together. The chemistry isn't there, it felt like the characters just caught feelings from one another in a second instead of it building. And this goes for both main and side characters, I liked the side characters better and wish I had seen more of their story in more detail. The ending was just so bad, it felt once again very unfinished, and let's not glaze over the literal SA happening at the last episode too. Everything is just so wrong in so many levels. But honestly it's a Chinese BL so it's very hard to come across good Chinese BL. Anyway this is a solid 6. The quality of the show isn't good plot wise and it felt very low budget.Was this review helpful to you?
Cute, Funny, Soft Show
I really liked this show, it had its funny aspects, sad aspects, and romantic aspects. Everything plays well, it's a very non-serious show but at the same time somewhat serious? I really like the whole story and how each episode has its little funny moments and it's not constantly depressing or serious all the time. Its definitely something worth watching if you just want something very chill, the plot wasn't crazy and it had its flaws, main flaw about the story that I just kept thinking about almost every episode was how Junior (Penguin) didn't feel hot like constantly, I mean he seemed to grow up in a cold environment so normally he would be used to the cold and be bothered by the heat, which is what we saw in the beginning, but afterwards he kind of just was ok with the heat and instead would feel cold at times too. Maybe he's one of those penguins that can adapt to different climates and adapted to the hot weather making him more prone to getting cold and feeling cold, but idk much about penguins, its just a silly thought that kept racing around my mind each episode. Anyway, I rate this show a 8.5/10 super quick fun watch, for once in a while I didn't feel like skipping through and watched till the end.Was this review helpful to you?
I’m Gonna Keep This Review Simple
-Weak plot-Highkey boring
-Not captivating in the first episodes
-Mediocre acting
-Highkey boring… oh wait I already said that
-Good production but doesn’t matter
-Dissatisfaction
-Disappointed
-Dropped
Hurts me to rate this lower than a 7, but on the very rare scenarios where I rate dropped shows lower than 7 even when the production is good and stuff, I will have to say the motivation to finish this is low and it’s getting LOWER every second I watch.
6.5/10
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
I Can't Stop Thinking About The Museum Statue
Before I direct my attention to the plot of this BL I just wanna talk about that statue, it's so powerful and beautiful the way it was made to speak so loud yet it will never say a word. I honestly don't know if its possible to see that statue irl but if there is you best believe that's going in my bucket list because I fell in love with how beautiful and powerful that statue is. But anyway, this BL is pretty good, I didn't have many high hopes in the beginning, I thought to myself "another predictable Japanese BL" and even though it is predictable, I was still hooked. The chemistry was really good, and the tension was there. I really liked the scenes where Sei and Hagiwara would be together. I also like how different this BL is from majority of JBL where the plot is very very similar, in this one it's about 2 guys who are basically being held from having intimate moments with people they love and are just basically craving a moment like that which is completely normal, I like how this show normalizes the fact that wanting to be sexually active even if its considered "a lot" for some people is completely normal, everyone has a different sex drive. But it also normalizes people who may not be ok with being as sexually active or being in the spectrum of asexuality. Both are so valid and understandable, but in this show these clash and it becomes a conflict, I think even though Kaori felt this way she still could've talked about it to Hagiwara and come to terms together as a couple, or maybe if she had things could've ended better, I do believe she could've handled this differently and could have been a bit less selfish. One thing that is still on my mind is the fact that Sei basically got TW TW TW TW TW (r*aped) by Fuji, they literally went past that like it was nothing and so did the characters, like this isn't something you wake up the next day and say "Im sorry" like hello? And the fact that Sei apologized to Fuji too... this whole "friendship" was just toxic. I noticed since I first started seeing them that Fuji 100% saw Sei as a possession he can keep rather than a best friend/lover. I don't get why hide ur feelings when Sei is obviously also interested in Fuji. I did not get that at all. And then Fuji has the audacity to get jealous over Sei being intimate with Hagiwara even though I'm sure for a while Sei has tried to do so with Fuji but he just kept refusing. Again it's giving possessive and toxic. I hope after Hagiwara and Sei have their little happily ever after, I hope Fuji never returns, because he's not a friend, he shouldn't be near Sei. But yeah, I'm glad this was a short BL, made it so much easier to watch, I do hate when theres like 8 episodes and the last one is a filler episode, but for this one I just had wished we had a couple minutes more seeing Sei and Hagiwara happier together. But regardless I'm satisfied knowing they got together at the end, I got scared when I saw there was like 3 minutes left and Hagiwara was deleting Sei's contact and everything I was like "OMG plot twist" but no hehe. I'm happy. I rate this 8/10Was this review helpful to you?
