Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 2, 2020
On Lost You Forever • Oct 22, 2023
It has been a while since I came here and Wow, the war is real. It’s crazy. I m just imagining what will happen after the end of S2
4 6
Replying to sanetaaa • Aug 16, 2023
UGH. I feel so lost after the first season has ended since theres just so much more that needs to happen. This…
you should try to read the novel
0 8
On Lost You Forever • Aug 16, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Yi Yang asked “Why? You ought to hate me the most.”Jing stood at the door and turned back to look at Yi Yang.He was refined and lofty while she was shamed and dirty, but his eyes on her showed no disgust. Yi Yang said “In the past, I never knew how Hou felt around you but now I do. I did so much wrong towards you and you have more right than any to punish me, but I don’t see a shred of hate in your eyes. Why don’t you agree to the tortures suggested for me?”

jing “My mother’s actions have shown me that hate will never end so killing you is a punishment to release anger but I don’t want us to incur another cycle of vengeance and let Zhen Er become the next Hou.”
Yi Yang stared at Jing and under the sunlight his features were clearly illuminated. He looked so much like Hou but without the brash smirk and instead there was a clear placid gentleness. This was the first time that Yi Yang clearly saw what Jing looked like and she smiled “I used to think you were weak and useless but today I realized that hate does not need intelligence but is the gut reaction of someone who is hurt. To forgive requires true intelligence and strength of character. Unfortunately I can’t do it which is why it was actually me who couldn’t match up to you! I still like an eye for an eye which is why I’m the perfect match for Hou!”Jing said as the door closed “Until you can take care of Zhen Er, I will raise him well.”

i wanted to share this to all the people who think Jing is weak bcz he's too kind. The truth is that he is the strongest among all. To forgive all the things he has been through and be able to let go requires a lot of strength and courage and he is not stupid to do so. He saw all the pain that his mother hate brought and he don't want it to continue through generation but if he chooses vengeance over peace there will no be end of this hatred and in the end the tushan family will be destroyed by it

Truly for me that guy shouldn't be a deity. He should ascend and be a god and not a single woman in the world deserve him
18 8
Replying to Kaseh Esmiralda • Aug 16, 2023
I think he hesitate to kiss XY because deep down he know XY still love TSJ and he only substitute.
😂why do you hate Jing that much? There is not a single scene when i saw pity in XY eyes when she was looking at Jing only love.
She even confessed to him, was heartbroken bcz of him. If Jing was just a substitute, their breakup would mean nothing to her and she would have been able to move on.
1 0
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Aug 16, 2023
But of course, she didn't because they had to make Jing and XY suffer more.
She really don’t know how to shut her mouth
0 0
Replying to Dashmount20 • Aug 16, 2023
Agree with you...Jing deserves XY.Thou some ppl said Jing was weak, stupid.. etc...But jing was the 1st person…
I think they’re all blind. XY has admitted she loves TSJ many times in the drama and even CX said that she has fallen for him but they all act like they didn’t see that part in the drama
3 1
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Aug 16, 2023
Honestly, this will fall on deaf ears, or blind eyes. So many people have quoted the novel and explained the situation/events…
Totally agree. It’s like being the kindest person in the world is a crime
1 0
Replying to Locci • Aug 16, 2023
XY loves XL. The drama deleted their lovelines a lot. to sell her to TSJ.
So in s1 which scene of xuang liu did they delete ?
0 0
Replying to Chacha • Aug 16, 2023
found myself reading the novel after season 1. i begin from where the drama stopped and truth be told, I am enjoying…
What’s your thought about the novel?
0 1
Replying to Locci • Aug 16, 2023
XY loves XL. The drama deleted their lovelines a lot. to sell her to TSJ.
They didn’t delete any in fact they add more scene for him and XY that was not in the novel
0 2
Replying to Locci • Aug 16, 2023
still a good stroy if not for romance.
@yaoliu Waouh you really do hate TSJ and yaojing. Every comments i see you is about decreasing or insult TSJ. Do you have any grudges with him or with yaojing cp
2 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 15, 2023
😭I think XY also gave me a lover bug bcz when her heart hurt for Jing I also feel the same with more intensity. Hope the misunderstanding will be resolved earlier in s2
4 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 15, 2023
Since ep 29-30 i have a question. Would XL give his life to XY if he have one life instead of nine? If we suppose that when the owner of the love bug die the other person don’t
0 4
Replying to DramaSeen • Aug 12, 2023
Thank you so much!! I completely agree with you!! Toxic, selfish, often abusive "bad boy" types draw in inexperienced,…
That the same words that XY to Jing when they talked for the first time after their break up. She said that she didn’ t fight for them, always tested the sincerity of Jing and let him fight for them.
0 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 12, 2023
So i have a question. How did XL not feel the pain when she was attacked with the beasts and the other bit only feel the pain from the last attack that killed her. I need explanation pls
0 6
Replying to Megumi • Aug 10, 2023
So... I have a question. TSJ saw the real face of XL before (actually several times).XY's reaction tells, FFB…
Yeah he did know but there is not necessity to say bcz there are not enemy
0 0
Replying to Underworld princess • Aug 10, 2023
Same here. It bothers me that XY is using XL feelings as a tool.
Oh pls, XL also used her and many times. She have the right to use him at least one time
2 1
On Lost You Forever • Aug 9, 2023
I scrolled trough comments and i decided to leave a comment and sorry if i am offending some yaoliu shippers. I think you’re making look like XL is the only one who made big sacrifices for XY and make hm look like he is the perfect guy but that not true. Every Mls in the drama has their flaws bit all of them made sacrifices for the Fl

Cang Xuan decided to choose the emperor, choose being alone forever not because he loves power but also to be able to protect XY even if later he became a red flag we can at least appreciate that

Jing was ready to leave all his wealth and even his identity for her and even he did not succeed at least he tried. He was ready to die for her and die for her but bcz he is too kind he did hurt her

XL knew he couldn’t be with her so he decided to protect her forever. He loved her but he also did hurt her very much physically and emotionally

Each of them loved her and they showed their love in different ways. It’s not right to minimise the others and look down at them bcz it’s not your favorite. There is no need to love them but there is also no need to hate them
19 0
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Aug 9, 2023
Yes she faked a pregnancy, drug Jing sleeping with her and he has to marry her🤮
He didn’t sleep with her the child was his brother’s but unfortunately the trap really work
0 1