News
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Nop you're not. It's 6 am and I just woke. Wbu?
It’s 6:42am for me
1 4
On Cutie Pie • Apr 21, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Am I the only person that prefers nuer and syn over the other couple’s?
1 5
Replying to roro4 • Apr 20, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
yeah, and they're not hiding it either lol. They're not overdoing it, and not forcing anyone. the plot is interesting…
100% agree
4 0
Replying to eunwoosleftleg • Apr 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
yesss they literally have such similar vibes and concepts! i like both tbh cuz to me futs was more of a satire…
Agreed!
1 0
Replying to eunwoosleftleg • Apr 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
yesss they literally have such similar vibes and concepts! i like both tbh cuz to me futs was more of a satire…
I feel like fish upon the sky was more of a ad then show tbh… I like this one a lot more though!
1 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • Apr 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
I love this show it’s so good! Can’t wait for ep3
2 0
On Cutie Pie • Apr 20, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
This show described in one word: fanservice
17 2
Replying to BLFan91 • Apr 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
I know a series is good when I rewatch the episodes over and over until the new one comes out..This waiting game…
I know right!
0 0
On Meow Ears Up • Apr 20, 2022
Title Meow Ears Up
This show is so bad…. But if u like cringey cheerful stuff u might enjoy it
2 0
Replying to Vaish • Apr 19, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Touch. That dude. Will be the. DEATH OF ME. The way he smiles omfg I get butterflies ALL THE DAMN TIME.
OFMG SAME! whenever he smiles I literally faint😩
5 1
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • Apr 19, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
Nuea is literally so cute! He looks like a puppy I love him!!!
1 0
On Squid Game • Apr 19, 2022
Title Squid Game
This show was good but it got overhyped waaaaayy to much
12 0
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • Apr 19, 2022
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
bro I’m so exicted for this!
5 0
Replying to shani411 • Apr 19, 2022
Title Blueming
I planned to watch half today and half tomorrow but I just couldn't stop watching so I ended up binge-watching…
Same!
2 0
On Blueming • Apr 19, 2022
Title Blueming
I have been really stressed lately and this show helped reduce it. Definitely worth your time
5 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • Apr 18, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
omg the way kluen looks at nuea screams L-O-V-E.!
6 1
Replying to glennaa11 • Apr 18, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
their odd love-hate relationship seems awfully forced
I’m pretty sure it’s on purpose. Like nuea likes kluen but he try’s to make him self hate him
10 0
On That's My Candy • Apr 17, 2022
Title That's My Candy
Just watched the trailer I’m so sorry but it looks really bad. I’ll still watch it though!
6 1
Replying to LunaAaa • Apr 17, 2022
Title That's My Candy
For real, don’t have high expectations for this
Same might be good who knows🤷♀️
2 0
On Love in Spring • Apr 17, 2022
Title Love in Spring
OMG! Finally a long Korean Bl!
0 0
