News
Replying to Themotherofloopers • Apr 14, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
There is always that ONE person who thinks their opinions are facts and just wants to ruin the experience for…
for real!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to LykeItRuff • Apr 14, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Nope, can't do it. Out early in ep.3.The supposed slapstick comedy isn't very funny.Dressing like French maids…
Aw man :(, it’s okay thought I can see why u dropped it
4 0
On Oh In Hye • Apr 13, 2022
Person Oh In Hye
Rest In Peace. U are still missed❤️
0 0
On Meow Ears Up • Apr 13, 2022
Title Meow Ears Up
ep1 was boring tbh
5 0
Replying to LunaAaa • Apr 13, 2022
Title HIStory3: Trapped Spoiler
Is there a good or bad ending?
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to Jokrisha • Apr 13, 2022
Title HIStory3: Trapped
I watched it again for the 7th time. And I still feel the same emotions as before. Not many bls can do that. I…
Is there a good or bad ending?
0 2
On KinnPorsche • Apr 12, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wasn’t planning on watching this but I loved it! I never watched a Bl like this, I usually watch cute/sweet bls but I like this!
7 1
On HIStory3: Trapped • Apr 11, 2022
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Is there good or bad ending? Don’t give details just say yes or no plss
0 2
On Oh! Boarding House • Apr 10, 2022
Title Oh! Boarding House
This show would had been better if there were more episodes tbh. This is basically behind cut but better, this show also felt very rushed
2 0
Replying to Roux • Apr 10, 2022
Title Not Me
Good
Thank you!!
3 0
On Not Me • Apr 10, 2022
Title Not Me
is it a bad or good ending (please please please answer with yes or no. Don’t want detailed spoilers!)
1 2
On Color Rush Season 2 • Apr 10, 2022
Title Color Rush Season 2
the editing is so bad
0 0
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • Apr 10, 2022
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
I’m so excited for this! I have high expectations for this!
7 0
Replying to apathy • Apr 10, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
i really hate the filter on this show? i’m not sure if it’s intentional, like to make things look dreamy but…
Me too. It makes my head hurt for some reason
0 0
On Cutie Pie • Apr 9, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I love nuea and syn. I hope they get more screentime!❤️
5 0
On Cutie Pie • Apr 9, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I love this show but I feel like it’s a little boring
7 1
On Cutie Pie • Apr 9, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I love this show but I feel like it’s a little boring
1 0
On Secret Crush on You • Apr 9, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
I LOVE SKY AND JAO SMM!
5 0
Replying to Goddess Hell • Apr 7, 2022
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love Spoiler
Hi can you please tell me if they breakup or have any misunderstandings
They do have misunderstandings and they also broke but, they got back together tho
0 1
Replying to Goddess Hell • Apr 7, 2022
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
Hi can you please tell me if they breakup or have any misunderstandings
Do u want spoilers?
0 3
