News
On Love Is Science? • Apr 5, 2022
Title Love Is Science?
I only watched the Bl cut and I honestly enjoyed it alot
16 0
Replying to caupo69 • Apr 5, 2022
Title Semantic Error
Guess there won't be a second season or future pairing of these two for a couple years since Park Seo Ham just…
Oh yeah I was really sad when I heard this😞
1 0
On Meow Ears Up • Apr 5, 2022
Title Meow Ears Up
These type of shows always have the best side couple istg
1 0
On Meow Ears Up • Apr 5, 2022
Title Meow Ears Up
I wasn’t planning on watching this but when I saw lesbians I started screaming
8 0
Replying to Sirloin • Apr 5, 2022
Title Meow Ears Up
Same. I like BLs too, don't get me wrong but this one and SCOY are just not my cup of tea. Plan on watching them…
Your so right
0 0
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Apr 4, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
I love this show
4 0
Replying to 9951529 • Apr 4, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
tbh at this point im only watching for nuea and syn
Same, I like them more then the main couple for some reason
10 0
On Girl from Nowhere Season 2 • Mar 30, 2022
Title Girl from Nowhere Season 2
I fucking hate yuri, she’s so annoying
27 1
On Secret Crush on You • Mar 29, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
The actors for toh and nuea (billy and seng) are so close irl omg😭
10 0
Replying to dandyserendipity • Mar 29, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Sky & Jao are so friggin cute! I think I like them ever so slightly better then Nuea & Toh
Ikr they’re so cute!
1 0
On Cutie Pie • Mar 29, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I’m really close to dropping this show honestly, i find it boring sorry :/
17 1
Replying to bubbleworld • Mar 26, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
That score hurts my heart. This is so deserving of a much higher rating. Why are so many people not seeing the…
Ikr this show is actually so good, I don’t get why people hate this show so much
3 0
Replying to Blue • Mar 26, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
This drama is evolving better than I imagined. I've enjoyed watching Toh's crazy antics from the beginning, but…
I feel like that’s what makes it fun to watch, it’s so different from other bl’s
3 0
On Secret Crush on You • Mar 26, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
This show is so fucking cute omg!!😭
6 0
On Secret Crush on You • Mar 26, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You Spoiler
I was so happy when nuea confessed like FINALLY
8 0
Replying to Nity Sultana • Mar 24, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Nah idgaf I love this show and all its stupid, cringey antics. If u don't vibe with P'Cheewin's style (he pushes…
RIGHT! it’s cringy, funny and stupid but I still love this show for some reason it’s just so good!
4 0
Replying to Megan • Mar 24, 2022
Title Tomorrow
if this drama turns out to be bad im gonna be sad
same, I have high expectations for this show
2 0
On Tomorrow • Mar 24, 2022
Title Tomorrow
IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS
0 0
On Oh! Boarding House • Mar 23, 2022
Title Oh! Boarding House
This is basically behind cut but it’s not boring
4 0
Replying to Mimicat • Mar 23, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Is this worth watching? Why are people rating it so low? Is it because its bad or because snowflaked people get…
I would say worth, but the first episode is VERYYY cringe but it slowly gets better. Most of the people are rating this show based on the first episode
1 1
