News
Replying to bubbleworld • Mar 20, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Underrated!!!If you are here wondering if you should try it. You should! Don’t be put off by the rating.If you…
Ikrrrr! At first I didn’t like it tbh but now I’m HOOKED! each episode just keeps getting better!
3 1
Replying to LunaAaa • Mar 20, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Omg ikrrr it’s so addictive to watch
Dw I’m also lost here😭
0 0
Replying to dreyki • Mar 19, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
im currently watching ep1 and im thinking of dropping it, i dont know if this is crush or obsession and sorry…
If you make it thru ep1 you’ll love this show it’s not toxic at all and super cute and fun to watch. Yes it may be cringy but it’s very cute too!
0 0
Replying to LunaAaa • Mar 19, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You Spoiler
Omg ikrrr it’s so addictive to watch
I think toh thinks he’s not good enough for nuea?
0 4
On TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love • Mar 19, 2022
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
The side characters were better then the main characters
0 6
Replying to Kim Junmyeon • Mar 19, 2022
Title TharnType
Wtf..I like Bad Buddy but that doesn't mean this deserves a 6. 8 is the minimum tbh
Respect their opinion
2 0
Replying to Koodrama • Mar 19, 2022
Title TharnType
Back in 2019 i was like "Woah its so good, they are so cute together!" and gave it 9.Now when in 2022, when i…
Ikr I used to think this was amazing and cute and I loved it but after rewatching I relized how toxic their relationship was💀
2 1
Replying to Leax u know Leax • Mar 19, 2022
Title TharnType
This series was too toxic rly! Idk how TharnType would be someones fav series but I think all of u should still…
Ikr, it was really toxic
1 1
On Secret Crush on You • Mar 19, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You Spoiler
I love how they literally MADE OUT and still didn’t confess their feelings for each other 😭
5 1
Replying to Ichebi • Mar 19, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
This show is the bomb. I laught out loud every episode and it makes my heart flutter, I get embarrassed and excited.…
Same it’s so fun to watch!
6 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!: The Movie • Mar 18, 2022
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!: The Movie
OMG
0 0
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Mar 18, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
The misunderstanding between Nuea and Toh seems superficial. But I, too, wouldn't be able to communicate properly…
I hate when misunderstandings happen in bls ☹️
4 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 18, 2022
Title Semantic Error
I miss them
4 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 18, 2022
Title Semantic Error
I miss them
2 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 18, 2022
Title Semantic Error Spoiler
I’m so glad they got a happy ending, I was sweating
5 0
Replying to Niki • Mar 18, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Dear Company who is responsible for this series please I am begging you to stop with this whole fanservice. Nothing…
What did they do?
0 0
On Secret Crush on You • Mar 18, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Each episode gets better and better omg, I’m so glad that I didn’t drop this
11 0
Replying to Lemon Tea • Mar 18, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
Was it just me who gets this vibe that intouch and daisy will end up tgt in the end?
I think it’s cannon!
0 0
On Hope • Mar 18, 2022
Title Hope
Dude I cried to this movie like so many times
1 0
Replying to Blue Poison • Mar 17, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
This is soo cringe but I cannot stop watching xD
Omg ikrrr it’s so addictive to watch
2 6
