K-Drama Replying to RoxxiGirl113 • Jul 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
love how China figured out how to navigate around the censorship laws and decided to skip right to the mpreg 🤣
hahaha
1 0
Replying to Jae Hee • Jul 8, 2025
Title Reset
Ugh, I want to be someone's greatest gift! Where are you my Tada?! If we're ever going to be together in this…
🤣
6 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 8, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Can anyone tell me what is the master/servant and superior/subordinate relationship here?
1 1
Replying to winter_might • Jul 1, 2025
Title Reset
Does anyone know where I can find an English translation of the novel? I'm really hoping to read it after the…
Wattpad
2 0
Replying to djfouse • Jun 23, 2025
Title Qingchuan's Veil of Vengeance
There is an additional scene after the closing credits of episode 18.
Omg tqsm I missed it the first time
1 0
On Feud • Jun 16, 2025
Title Feud
Well, I guess they realized the value of their making, and decided to reap the benefit. 1 episode a day!
4 0
On Feud • Jun 15, 2025
Title Feud
best xianxia ever made!
15 0
Replying to Absurdityhigh • Jun 14, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Why that ass was blurred?????????
I think the focus was on the emotion, and not on the physical part. I personally loved it.
11 1
On The Next Prince • Jun 14, 2025
Title The Next Prince Spoiler
After today's episode, I really feel I should write a note of gratitude. I've been watching Cutie Pie, After Sundown and now The Next Prince. And everytime, the world this couple creates is a pure bliss. The intimate scene in today's episode (and honestly, most other scenes involving these duo) was so pure, so wholesome. Khanin is so dignified and soft and seductive at the same time and Charan is such a gentleman and knightly. The world they create is a fairytale I really want to live in.
17 0
On Feud • Jun 12, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
Hey I know it's not gonna happen, but now that Bai Jiu Si is a mortal, I have this wild fantasy of seeing Ru Yue marrying both Jiu Si and Zhang Suan, basically, take both of them as her mortal concubines. So many dramas have this kind of cliches (the gender-stereotypical one), I really want to see a reverse case (serious, non-funny).
3 2
Replying to Hanshu • Apr 27, 2025
Title Dominion and Devotion
In every site I only found until ep 17 where to watch 18 and 19....? In tencent app? But I am broke ðŸ˜
I'll watch raw now, and with subtitles later. Thank you so much for the link!
2 1
Replying to Hanshu • Apr 27, 2025
Title Dominion and Devotion
In every site I only found until ep 17 where to watch 18 and 19....? In tencent app? But I am broke ðŸ˜
Hi... please tell me where to find these raw without any subscription? I can't subscribe to wetv or tencentvideo from my location..
1 3
On Reset • Mar 29, 2025
Title Reset
Does anyone know where to read the novel?
5 0
On Hyper Knife • Mar 25, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
Omg, I didn't know Park Eun Bin is thr lead of this drama! What was I missing!!!
4 0
Replying to Indie Art Girl • Mar 22, 2025
Title Lost in the Woods
First ep is very promising! I liked it a lot, including the amazing scenery!
Same!!!
1 0
Replying to dreamerfairy7 • Feb 2, 2025
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Hi. Wanted to start this drama. Is it a HE?
Hi, just curious, what is a HE?
0 1
Replying to Black-Phoenix • Feb 2, 2025
Title Lady of Law
Update:14eps in:ML is still useless and pathetic. So far its not a romantic relationship. Its a Puppy's Love for…
You should stop this pathetic trivialization of rape. Nobody, I mean nobody, ever willingly goes on interacting wit the perpetrator after the assault, if there's a way, they at least immediately get out of the situation.
0 6
Replying to Arclei • Jan 30, 2025
Title Laplae the Hidden Town
Eyyy, I do the same!! (I'm a devoted adder of those tags too, haha)I'd recommend checking out this list which…
Thank you, surely will check it out! I am forever interested in this particular trope!
1 0
Lily Alice • Jan 27, 2025
Article Female rivalry seldom happens in real life; women are often supportive — 'Flourished Peony' writer
At least based on my experience from my workplace, I can say women really are very supportive. On the other hand, most guys are very manipulative. They are always trying to create problems between us or trying to harm us and our career.
8 0
Replying to MSN21 • Jan 9, 2025
Title The Paradise of Thorns
Where did you watch it? It's still not up on NetflixðŸ˜
I did! I was waiting for this movie since it's release in Aug last year and finally I got to watch! I would have preferred a series on it, actually :)
0 0
1