K-Drama
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 10, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
they did that cuz they have budget to make 3 more episodes 😂 but I agree i was so infuriated when he said like…
'Budget to make 3 more episodes' - 😂😂 But I'm glad they will give us those episodes. Actually this drama is so good, I don't want it to end anytime soon!
3 1
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 29, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
Can they just not drop all the five remaining episodes this Saturday? That would be like the greatest gift now.
7 2
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 29, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
I just don't want a sad ending. If they really think realistically the story should have a sad ending, at least they should make the main characters time travel to modern era where they actually can fall in love publicly and get married, otherwise it would be just too heartbreaking!
5 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jul 25, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
is it just me who wants little angst and all in these new eps like 😭 i know there has been ENOUGHHHHHHH but…
you are not alone! :)
1 0
Replying to Aries21 • Jul 25, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
If anyone asks you as a woman why do you enjoy watching BL so much, just show them this series. You don't have…
😂👍❤️
1 0
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • May 1, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
Wow, this is really good!
6 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Feb 1, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
Omg, I want the remaining 6 episodes right now!
9 1
On Fu Ma Mei Tian Du Xiang He Li • Feb 1, 2026
Title Fu Ma Mei Tian Du Xiang He Li
Who is the FL? Why she is not in the cast?😭
1 1
Replying to j_k_t_wolrd_ • Feb 1, 2026
Title Mandate
I’ve been searching too 😩😭. Please if you find any, do share. I want more of them 😂😂.
Did you find any?😢
0 0
Lily Alice • Jan 10, 2026
Article Shin Min Ah considering a new K-drama shortly after marriage to Kim Woo Bin
And why that's a news? Doesn't a woman need work? Do women get to live free of cost in the world that they won't need money? Can women not love to do something and continue doing it?
14 2
lo_ve • Dec 3, 2025
Article Red Velvet's Ye Ri to become a female diver in a new K-drama!
What's a female driver... would it have been less surprising if she played a male driver🤣?
1 1
Replying to Arclei • Nov 4, 2025
Title Her Phoenix Majesty
YES A MATRIARCHY DRAMA THIS YEAR!!! That synopsis sounds right up my lane, aaa. I couldn't find a single thing…
Hi... What a find! I also want to watch... Let me know if you find any link with subs!
1 6
On Jeon Yeo Been • Oct 28, 2025
Person Jeon Yeo Been
Love this actress!
9 0
Replying to Yoonsa • Oct 19, 2025
Title Mandate
I’ll miss my mandate saturdays :( It’s such an underrated series. It heavy due to politics but it’s intriguing.
I'll miss them too... So much... Wish it was not this short...
4 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Oct 14, 2025
Article 'The Glory' actor Jung Sung Il announces divorce after 9 years of marriage
What zaddy . that's grandpa
🤣 Yes!
3 0
On Mandate • Oct 10, 2025
Title Mandate
Gosh, no one's writing fanfiction on this?😭😭
13 2
Replying to Carla • Oct 10, 2025
Title Mandate
https://ok.ru/video/9463098116863
omg you are an angel!💕
0 0
Replying to Yupthatsme • Oct 4, 2025
Title Mandate
Thank you. Some thing to survive for now :D
❤️❤️❤️
0 0
Replying to Yumeko Rie • Oct 4, 2025
Title Mandate
It's on Dailymotion with eng sub
Yes exactly🥲
0 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Oct 2, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
Because they’re murderers? And lawyer said to evil prof that what was considered their inheritance is small…
🤣🤣
0 0
1