Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: In Atiny World
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 31, 2021
On We Are • Apr 7, 2024
Title We Are
I really liked the first episode! can’t wait for episode 2
6 0
Replying to The Sign • Feb 12, 2024
Title The Sign
Replying to deleted comment
Unfortunately the audio doesn't match the videos due to copyright I think. anyone got a link or video for me ? 🙈 promise I'll watch it 10 times on the 24th 😂
1 2
Replying to Elinxx • Feb 11, 2024
Title The Sign
Literally cannot wait for TWO WHOLE WEEKS 🥲 Was so excited for the last episode and the same time sad that…
Same!😭
2 0
Replying to Tacye • Feb 10, 2024
Title The Sign
Does channel three have an app in the states? How can I stream it?
Looks like it's not available, I tried with vpn but it's not working. Maybe you have to subscribe to watch it 😉
0 1
On Playboyy • Nov 16, 2023
Title Playboyy
I already love it and can't wait for ep 2!
10 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 1, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
I really like it so far, acting is not great but it's cute tho! They kinda remind me of Fort and Peat. Can't wait for ep 3!
2 0
On A Boss and a Babe • Mar 31, 2023
Idk... I think I just lost my interest in this series. Nothing is really happening at this point and every episode looks the same to me 😊🙈 I'll put it on hold for now and maybe watch the upcoming episodes later
3 0