K-Drama
Replying to Miss Princy • Oct 5, 2022
Title War of Y
So in the end do Gus and Bew separate
😊
0 0
Replying to Miss Princy • Oct 5, 2022
Title War of Y
So in the end do Gus and Bew separate
Maybe put this comment as a spoiler too 😉 not everyone can watch ep 10 yet
0 2
On Vice Versa • Oct 1, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I really liked this series! All actors did a great job.
2 1
On Yoo Joo Eun • Aug 30, 2022
Person Yoo Joo Eun
Rest In Peace
0 0
lo_ve • Aug 30, 2022
Article "Big Forest" actress Yoo Joo Eun passes away at 27
Rest In Peace
6 0
Replying to KODA • Aug 25, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I watched ep 1 last week on iQIYI and rewatched it on youtube today and I don't see any major differences tbh…
I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. I rewatched episode 1 on yt and I didn't see anything different from the uncut version. the second episode had a noticeable difference ;)
0 1
Replying to KODA • Aug 25, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I watched ep 1 last week on iQIYI and rewatched it on youtube today and I don't see any major differences tbh…
Forget what I said.. there's definitely a difference between youtube and iQIYI 😉
0 3
Replying to Vaish • Aug 25, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Guys is the YouTube version “cut” or is there no thing such as cut or uncut ?
I watched ep 1 last week on iQIYI and rewatched it on youtube today and I don't see any major differences tbh but maybe I missed something 😅
0 4
On Love in the Air • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Loved the first episode!!
3 0
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Aug 14, 2022
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
Loved the first episode! Can't wait to see episode 2. Great actors!
2 0
On The Eclipse • Aug 12, 2022
Title The Eclipse
I actually quite like it!
4 0
On Papa & Daddy Season 2 • Aug 8, 2022
Title Papa & Daddy Season 2
Can't wait for episode 3!
5 0
On Check Out • Aug 6, 2022
Title Check Out
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • Aug 6, 2022
Title Merry Queer
Was it airing on other platforms other than Gaga? If not that show hasn't ended yet. Need to change the date.
Official airing on wavve thats why ;)
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Aug 5, 2022
Title Merry Queer
Was it airing on other platforms other than Gaga? If not that show hasn't ended yet. Need to change the date.
As far as I know it´s only airing on Gagaoolala. I submitted an edit. Hopefully they change it soon!
1 0
On Check Out • Jul 30, 2022
Title Check Out
I hope all actors get another chance in another series!
3 1
On The Eclipse • Jul 29, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Can't wait!😍
1 0
On Wish You Luck • Jul 29, 2022
Title Wish You Luck
Really looking forward to this series!!😍
1 0
On Vice Versa • Jul 16, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I love it already! Can't wait to see the next episode 😍
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just don't want this to end...
2 1
