K-Drama
On Night Fever • Nov 18, 2024
Title Night Fever
can't wait!!!!!
9 0
On The Sign Special Episode Encore • May 30, 2024
Title The Sign Special Episode Encore
Loved it!
1 0
On We Are • Apr 7, 2024
Title We Are
I really liked the first episode! can’t wait for episode 2
6 0
Replying to The Sign • Feb 12, 2024
Title The Sign
Replying to deleted comment
Unfortunately the audio doesn't match the videos due to copyright I think. anyone got a link or video for me ? 🙈 promise I'll watch it 10 times on the 24th 😂
1 2
Replying to Elinxx • Feb 11, 2024
Title The Sign
Literally cannot wait for TWO WHOLE WEEKS 🥲 Was so excited for the last episode and the same time sad that…
Same!😭
2 0
Replying to Tacye • Feb 10, 2024
Title The Sign
Does channel three have an app in the states? How can I stream it?
Looks like it's not available, I tried with vpn but it's not working. Maybe you have to subscribe to watch it 😉
0 1
On Last Twilight • Jan 26, 2024
Title Last Twilight
I loved every second of this series 😍
7 0
On Captivating the King • Jan 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
I love it already!
9 0
On Lee Sun Kyun • Dec 27, 2023
Person Lee Sun Kyun
Rest in peace.. 🖤
1 0
On Cherry Magic • Dec 9, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
I love TayNew! Can't wait for episode 2!
1 0
On Playboyy • Nov 16, 2023
Title Playboyy
I already love it and can't wait for ep 2!
10 0
On Last Twilight • Nov 11, 2023
Title Last Twilight
I really liked the first episode 😍 can't wait for ep 2!
4 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Aug 18, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
I really liked the first episode!
7 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 1, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
I really like it so far, acting is not great but it's cute tho! They kinda remind me of Fort and Peat. Can't wait for ep 3!
2 0
On Cherry Magic • Aug 1, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
so excited!!
4 0
On After Sundown • Aug 1, 2023
Title After Sundown
hope we can watch this soon!
11 0
On Only Friends • Aug 1, 2023
Title Only Friends
Can't wait!!
7 0
lo_ve • Apr 20, 2023
Article ASTRO's Moon Bin Passes Away At 25
rest in peace Moon Bin
0 0
On Midnight Museum • Apr 4, 2023
Title Midnight Museum
I loved this series! Definitely going to miss it!
7 0
On A Boss and a Babe • Mar 31, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
Idk... I think I just lost my interest in this series. Nothing is really happening at this point and every episode looks the same to me 😊🙈 I'll put it on hold for now and maybe watch the upcoming episodes later
3 0
