News Replying to natyok9378 • Sep 27, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
Well, yes and no. The stories of the characters are wrapped up, and while answers are offered regarding the Borderlands,…
the borderland is just a gap between life and death. it will exist
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Sep 27, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
This season was mid honestly they could have just wrapped it in 2 seasons. Ngl I do miss the old characters but…
no actually. this season was awesome. Because they didnt explain about joker in previous seasons. also so many games weren’t shown before. these games are the missing games. this season clears all confusions actually
1 6
Replying to misterprince • Sep 27, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
3rd season has so many unanswered question1. The Group who recruits the professor in the real world knows about…
the group didnt know about "borderland" actually. they just know he was Researching something called "near death experiences" and no one took him seriously. as for yaba, he could be alive or dead like banda depends on if he completed his tasks well or not. as for the watchman he doesnt look like usagi's father. usagi's father is shown on the series. try matching faces
2 0
Replying to Bittersweet candy • Sep 26, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
I still couldn't get this character. Like bro if you wanna go to land of death just go why are you taking another…
as I said in the last line maybe he didnt know banda was dead and he didnt need to kill usagi anymore for arisu's staying in the borderland
1 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Sep 26, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
I didn't really understand why they had to make usagi so hung up on her dad's death which ultimately pulled her…
she had post traumatic syndrome
1 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Sep 26, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
I think ryuji's student died because she didnt survive the games in borderland. as for ryuji he is a complete dumb. like you already experienced near death experiences now just go back to the real world and why were you taking usagi with you? lmao. I think he didnt know that banda is dead and he didnt have to kill usagi anymore
3 2
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Sep 25, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
I couldn’t stop crying for kazuya😭
1 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Sep 25, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
kazuya lowkey reminded me of aguni
5 2
Replying to Kazama_03 • Sep 25, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
Same like squid game 😞
its literally not
2 0
Replying to ieung ieung • Sep 25, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
it was okayish. definitely not better than s1 and s2. games were pretty boring and i honestly couldn’t sympathize…
this season was insanely good. especially the games
2 2
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Sep 25, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
whats with the hate??? this season was insane 😭😭😭
5 0
Replying to Aye domino • Sep 25, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
so as expected no one liked this season loll
no one?? lmao this season was insane!!
1 0
Replying to tanvi • Sep 25, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
lowkey buns bruh the games were so boring 🤞🏻💔
boring???
0 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Sep 25, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
Guys how is it? Did you like this one more than s2 or s2 is better?
its insanee!! the games are soo unexpected 😭watch it
1 1
Replying to nick • Sep 25, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
if ya'll liked season 1/2, skip this season and pretend it don't exist...
why?? this one is good
3 0
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Sep 25, 2025
Person Xu Kai Cheng
what happened to him?
oh thanks for telling me.
0 0
Replying to yarnie • Sep 23, 2025
Person Xu Kai Cheng
Missing his acting in costumes so much. Its no joke he has such charisma and visuals while he also has talent!…
what happened to him?
1 6
Replying to Eszter • Sep 22, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
Who can punish the Chinese government? I think people are afraid, I would be.
if the govt punishes those powerful corrupts they will get more respect. why arent they understanding this??
0 2
Replying to 11569425 • Sep 22, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
The way the industry is moving on like nothing ever went wrong...
I thought I was the only who is thinking like this. I mean everyone is acting like nothing happened.
4 1
On Big Mouth • Sep 11, 2025
Title Big Mouth
I had to drop at 11
0 0
