News
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
finally a good xianxia after a long time
14 0
On Sunshine by My Side • Aug 13, 2025
Title Sunshine by My Side
I would have rated it 10/10 but the subplot of jian bing's little sister was too annoying for me. I didnt like the subplot at all. I fast forwarded whenever they came up.
1 0
On Sunshine by My Side • Aug 9, 2025
Title Sunshine by My Side
xiao zhan is extra handsome hereðŸ˜
0 0
On Sunshine by My Side • Aug 7, 2025
Title Sunshine by My Side
I really hate the subplot of jian bing's little sister and her friend. also the subplot of the ex husband and her bestfriend. they could have skipped it. it would have 30 ep then. her little sisters character is annoying and I hate the way she talks. too loud and unpleasant
1 0
On Sunshine by My Side • Aug 1, 2025
Title Sunshine by My Side
I have dropped it before but this time I want to finish it. Because this drama is too realistic. I am at ep 9 and I can relate to the situation of sheng yang. His parents are exactly like my parents. His condition is just like me. I can totally relate to it. maybe thats why I am hooked to this drama this time. At least sheng yang found someone to spend time with even if its for a bit of Moment. For me, I watch dramas or sleep to get away from all of these. This drama is too much realistic. This drama is not for everyone. People who has similar situation will love this.
1 0
On The Untamed • Jul 29, 2025
Title The Untamed Spoiler
one question at ep 32 who was the mysterious person playing the flute? the shadow felt like su she?
0 2
Kuroe • Jul 25, 2025
Review The Untamed
I Didn't read the novel nor did I know the existence of the novel I watched the drama first. 6 years later still I cant move on :)
0 0
inuart • Jul 25, 2025
Review The Untamed
r u being fr lmao? ðŸ˜
0 1
On The Untamed • Jul 24, 2025
Title The Untamed
Its literally been six years since it came out but I was today years old when I realised wei ying did end up with lan zhan but with the body of mo xuanyu not his original body, face or voiceðŸ˜
7 2
Replying to nama2sama • Jul 23, 2025
Title Immortality
although they changed 2characters in to female but I still call it the best cast because of Moran and chu wanning
whom they changed to female??
0 2
On The Untamed • Jul 23, 2025
Title The Untamed
Its been 6 years now and still no cdrama can beat this one
11 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 22, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
if nan heng came from the script then where is modern nan feng?
0 1
Replying to 13928146 • Jul 9, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Wang You Shuo is such an amazing actor, hoping for main roles soon.
he has dramas where he is the leading role. check his page
0 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 9, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
Its so stupid of the emperor to never investigate the death of the empress. like he was only 9 years old. how do you expect him to do that? even be the mastermind. chu guihong and his father are dumb as hell. the son is still dumb. how did they never investigate those things? chu guihong calls himself a general, a general who never properly investigates and believes what others say without any proof. he doesnt deserve to be a general.
15 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 9, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
qianyu army never lies when the leader is the biggest liar lmao
2 0
Replying to Cloud777 • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Actually, nothing has changed. Everything in the og script has happened. Yimeng said it herself in eps 24. The…
yes thats what I am trying to say. nh loves her now. she realised it too. but she is too harsh when she talks to him. like girl stop hurting him more
2 2
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
the hate towards nh was understandable at first because she is an audience like us and knows the whole script. but now she can see that nothing is happening like the script. at this point I dont understand the hate towards nh. thats annoying
9 4
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
why do I feel like the emperor actually loves nh? i feel like he knows everything about the empress's death and already knows who were behind it. i think he is testing nh to make him a good emperor. i dont think he has any hopes for nan rui since beginning. there might be some reasons. Its just my speculation
2 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jul 5, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
that one person who never used his brain in this drama is bi zhi. he could have saved wei liang and his wife
10 4
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 5, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
we got 4 dumbest people on two of liu yu nings dramas. first one was bi zhi fron tpob and other threes are chu guihong, his father and the emperor lol. This chu guihong only got dumb over the years
2 0
