K-Drama
On King the Land • Jul 9, 2023
Title King the Land
the arab Prince plot was totally unnecessary. ep 6 was sooo good. but episode 7 wasnt good as expected. I thought both of them would spend some time or go to a date. But this ep 7 was totally unnecessary. And also an arab prince would never behave like that the way they showed. "He knows korean" but an arab prince knowing korean is very unusual. So Disappointing like why would an arab prince go after their employee like that or even do that kind of behaviour lol
10 4
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Jul 9, 2023
Title King the Land
The table cloth scene was unnecessarily long
yes they could have made it shorter
1 0
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Jul 8, 2023
Title Celebrity
its awesome. The ending will surprise just watch it without asking any spoilers!!! just finished it!!! You will…
did you finish it?? you should finish it first
0 3
On Celebrity • Jul 8, 2023
Title Celebrity
So many negative comments about this drama and I decided not to watch. But I am grateful that I watched it. It totally deserves the rating!! if you want to start it then just start it without reading this negative comments!! its really good
11 2
Replying to Cloudberry_ • Jul 8, 2023
Title Celebrity
Wait so who was the person doing the livestream? Im not good with faces
her bestie
0 0
Replying to Izumi_Saruwatari • Jul 8, 2023
Title Celebrity
Please I need spoilers. I just started but I need to know! Does the main girl end up with someone maybe the rich…
its awesome. The ending will surprise just watch it without asking any spoilers!!! just finished it!!! You will hate that guy now but you will eventually like him just know this and go on watching
3 6
On When I Fly Towards You • Jul 5, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
best youth drama of 2023
8 0
Replying to bebe • Jul 4, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
The douban score is 7.5 as of today with 30k+ scorers..it's a good achievement for a cute youth drama but I hope…
7.5 on douban means its a great drama. if you see a drama on douban is 7.5/7.6 then you will be sure that its 8.5-9 on mdl
6 0
On The Longest Promise • Jul 4, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
I am really impressed by Ren min's acting. the way she cries is so natural and effortless. She is really a great actress
14 3
Replying to Baebaexin • Jul 3, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
They can't pick on anything else, can't attack xz or the production because everything is top notch, from photography,…
i just dont understand those people. like whats the point of having a pretty face if she/he cant act? so pathetic. She will get more matured on upcoming episodes.
7 0
On The Longest Promise • Jul 3, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
why people are hating ren min? I have never seen her drama but she is really good at acting. Some people arw saying that she is annoying but how? she is still a teenager in this drama and we all know that teenagers are a bit rebellious. Also her voice suits her well as she is still a teenager. The story is also well and every actors/actresses have done a great job with their acting. CGI is also good. for me this drama has lived up to my expectations so far.
15 5
Replying to AnHua • Jul 3, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Do not forget to rate each episode. I see people are trying to mess with it already 😔(episode 5 has not aired…
can you please tell me how to rate each episode???
1 2
Replying to Ehm Ehm • Jul 3, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
when did this got on air??? how do I not know about it??? 🥲
yesterday
0 0
Replying to Lost_In_World • Jul 2, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
How's the start of the drama... Is the wait worth or not ?
its good and the cgi is also too good
5 0
Replying to alma_tee • Jul 2, 2023
Title King the Land
I wanted another Business Proposal era and they gave it to me( ◜‿◝ )♡
same
0 0
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Jul 2, 2023
Title King the Land
Hate comments because of the storyline. People watching it are not sick of cliches, they know cliches will be…
ohhh... but I never was a fan of junho and yoona. this is my first drama of junho and I watched yoona's acting on "big mouth". I am liking their acting and I like the story so far. maybe its Because people have different taste. as for pretty actor/actress, I cant watch those dramas which has pretty actor/actress but stories are dull or if Their acting arent good.
14 1
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Jul 2, 2023
Title King the Land
Hate comments because of the storyline. People watching it are not sick of cliches, they know cliches will be…
I dont know about others but I am liking the storyline so far
1 0
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Jul 2, 2023
Title King the Land
Hate comments because of the storyline. People watching it are not sick of cliches, they know cliches will be…
sorry but I didnt understand what you said at last line
0 3
On King the Land • Jul 2, 2023
Title King the Land
why so many negative comments?? yeah its full of cliches and so common type but I am really loving it. After watching business proposal I was waiting for another drama like that and this is that one for me. Lee junho perfect acting ate it. Though it Sometimes become too cringe at some scenes but I think these are hilarious. Recommended for those who want something fresh
19 6
Replying to Tantai Jin • Jun 23, 2023
Title Hidden Love
WHY ISNT YOUKU UPDATING THE SHOW ON YT 😭😭😭😭
they are updating.... but they Updates so slowly on yt... watch from kisskh or dramacool site
1 1
