K-Drama
Replying to NightWanderer • Feb 18, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Ye Tan is so annoying. She kept creating chaos and only acted based on her subjective thinking. No wonder why…
and also she did it Because her sister have to be a widow in the future. her sister always helped and stood for her but she did nothing so she wanted to do something for her sister....
7 0
Replying to Richmama41 • Feb 13, 2023
Title Bride's Revenge
isn't the order of cast messed up? the evil guy is ML? like huhhe's doing so much evil in the trailer and he's…
he is not the ml....there will be plot twist
0 0
Replying to roro4 • Feb 13, 2023
Title Bride's Revenge
Gao Zheng is playing a weak character here bc he has an illness, but I hope he will come back and support FL to…
he will
2 0
Replying to NobL • Jan 15, 2023
Title Unchained Love
Chemistry's zero. Where is cute Eunuch Ba? I miss him
because many beautiful and kiss scenes were cut for censorship
2 1
Replying to Olay yo • Jan 13, 2023
Title Unchained Love
People watched for the ML, drama donโt have to be good or made sense ๐๐๐
what do you mean? are you even watching this drama? its a good one...the story is quite good too
5 1
Replying to Shardika bogati • Jan 13, 2023
Title Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me
Is master devil do not kiss 1& 2 &. The demon master is all releted to each other?
yes
1 0
Replying to LaraF • Jan 11, 2023
Person Li Jing Ling
What a terrible writer! The idea of the drama "the Blue Whisper" was a good one, but she butchered it with really…
watch unchained love....its really good!!!
1 0
Replying to Kiie • Jan 11, 2023
Title Unchained Love
Episode 20. Why did they cut away the scene when she confronted him and he told her he is not a real eunuch? Arghhh…
I was thinking that too...I was like why havenโt I seen that scene
1 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Dec 13, 2022
Title Revenge of Royal Princess
Not even half of the episodes have aired and people are already rating this... seriously?
already aired 19 episodes without subs in dramacool site
0 0
Replying to RCA • Dec 10, 2022
Title Love You Seven Times
Does this drama share a universe with Love Between fairy and Devil?
yes...same universe
0 0
Replying to CKR_10 • Dec 1, 2022
Title New Life Begins
I wanted to watch this for the ml but seeing so many comments mentioning that he has very less screen time and…
dont judge before watching and others saying...start it and watch Some episodes and you will surely love it
2 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 28, 2022
Title New Life Begins Spoiler
this drama is totally my cup of tea and I am liking it but I am disappointed Because yin zheng and li wei still dont share one room.
3 1
On New Life Begins • Nov 25, 2022
Title New Life Begins
Ep 26 is such a BOMB!!!! I CAN EXPLAIN HOW GOOD THIS DRAMA IS!!!!!
12 0
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Nov 21, 2022
Title New Life Begins Spoiler
this drama is getting more good. i am feeling so sad for hao jia. also kinda liking the king of xinchuan like…
Also I dont care how serious fights prince and his wives get into Its funny how these fights dont even have lil bit seriousness XD.
0 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 21, 2022
Title New Life Begins Spoiler
this drama is getting more good. i am feeling so sad for hao jia. also kinda liking the king of xinchuan like he gets Furious if someone breaks the rules but if you show the logical and good reason he believes it and gives a chance not like other kings who always dont move from their statement if its wrong. again the sisterhood omg sooooo good. the way they are showing how women were helpless at that times and the way they are fighting for that makes me watch it more!!!
3 1
On New Life Begins • Nov 18, 2022
Title New Life Begins
whats happening to the rating??? It deserves 8.8. After releasing ep 4 the rating was 8.9. Then it dropped at 8.5. Now why 8.2?? this drama is soo good
6 4
On A Puppetry • Nov 13, 2022
Title A Puppetry
I am on ep 13 and this is kinda getting boring
0 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Nov 12, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
How do you know they cut some kiss scenes?
you can see the cut kiss scenes on youtube
1 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 12, 2022
Title New Life Begins
I regret starting it ongoing ๐ญ I have to wait for next episodes and I really can't wait ๐ญ
13 1
Replying to pc563876 • Nov 12, 2022
Title New Life Begins
seen 6 eps so far, and it's really good...i hope it gets better...
its really getting good go ahead
2 0
