News
Replying to Lynos560 • Apr 28, 2026
Review Perfect Crown
😱...🤣🤣 im going to spoil everything now...jj i didn't watch all episode after 3 episode i dropped the…
it says "12 out 12 seen" "completed" above
5 1
Lynos560 • Apr 27, 2026
Review Perfect Crown
how did u watch the whole drama? 😂
5 5
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Apr 27, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
its not bad and it has a unique and fresh concept. dont forget to give it a try
for me it is
3 0
Replying to Orphic • Apr 27, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
when did Yi an change his mind to propose her ??I watched all episodes till now but still didn't understand when…
when iu said to him to not listen to other people thats when he changed his mind. that he wont let go of her because of other people. he wont walk behind others like he always did
10 0
Replying to xingxing • Apr 27, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Guys i have decided that i'll give it a go. Many people are saying that its bad and rating it down but I want…
its not bad and it has a unique and fresh concept. dont forget to give it a try
11 7
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 26, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Girls watching CP: OMG that kiss! 🤩😍Boys watching CP: Did he just kiss her after getting seasick & barfing?!…
I was thinking the same lol
2 0
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
at this point i want to try them too😭
oh I see
1 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
i hope it doesnt have a rushed ending😭😭
5 0
Replying to xchosenz • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
bro im tired of seeing subway sandwiches in kdramas lmaooo
at this point i want to try them too😭
3 7
On Perfect Crown • Apr 17, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
ep 3 had me giggling, screaming this ep was sooo good 😭😭😭
14 0
Replying to Black Peony • Apr 6, 2026
Person Wang Hai Min
🎬Chinese Title: 暗香🎬English Title: Dark / Hidden Fragrance💖ML: 鄧豪 Deng Hao💖FL: 汪海敏 Wang…
I have watched this drama and its soo good. But I cant find this drama on mdl. why is there not any page?
0 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 5, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
this guy keeps ragebaiting the right hand bro stop he's scary 😭
19 0
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Mar 31, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
Overpower mommy with weaker ML. It is Love of Divine Tree / Ten Miles all over again.
there huge difference among these dramas no similarities. Also ml isnt a weak mortal who depends on fl. she's a spirit of course when it comes to supernatural powers she is stronger than him.
11 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 31, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
miles wei looks hella scary here😬 idk what scary things he's going to do in future
8 0
Replying to Sushi88 • Mar 16, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
This is the first time I see a critique of their chemistry. If anything, their chemistry is one of the main driving…
I watched it half and dropped because the story was kind of boring for me. as for the chemistry between him and jinmai I liked it 😬
0 1
Replying to P28 • Mar 16, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
What , really u like lust over pure love???Zlh chemistry with txw is perfectInfact out of all actress he ahs acted…
check my whole list girl. I have watched his drama story of kunning palace and I have already said that I liked his chemistry with bailu more. And not liking his chemistry just in one drama doesnt make anyone hater.
0 1
Replying to Sushi88 • Mar 16, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
This is the first time I see a critique of their chemistry. If anything, their chemistry is one of the main driving…
I am personally enjoying the plot and story more than the chemistry tho. As for his expressions Im enjoying his expressions more when he is in his fighting mode.
0 0
Replying to P28 • Mar 16, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
What , really u like lust over pure love???Zlh chemistry with txw is perfectInfact out of all actress he ahs acted…
I mean the tension between yuan qing and tian xi wei has potential
1 0
Replying to P28 • Mar 16, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
What , really u like lust over pure love???Zlh chemistry with txw is perfectInfact out of all actress he ahs acted…
I personally liked his chemistry with bailu more. Yes the love between them is pure. but I somewhat dont feel from zhang ling he's side. It's not that he doesnt love her its just the facial expressions when he is with her. Im not having it.
2 4
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 16, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
the only problem I am having is the chemistry between ml and fl especially from zlh's side. You can normally sense that they like each other. but Im not enjoying his facial expressions. I can sense more chemistry between changyu and yuan qing.
2 15
