Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bangladesh
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2022
Replying to Nikhil • Feb 23, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
I’m on the 17th episode and the sister is damn annoying. She’s ready to ditch her parents, brother, and home…
you will like her character development
3 0
On Idol I • Jan 17, 2026
Title Idol I
at the end of the ep 6 when she was drunk blubbering, was kinda cringe for me
3 0
On Glory • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
after watching ep 28 I kinda feel like rong shanbao doesnt deserve him. She always hides things from him. as for that Karen granny I Didn't feel bad for her at all. yunshu's hatred towards her is justified. she is the root cause of those problems in the rong family. she just uses her granddaughters she doesnt love them.
11 0
On Glory • Jan 11, 2026
Title Glory
the root of all these problems is the karen granny. rong shanbao literally presenting every eldest daughter of every family. girly trying to do everything and doing everything she can but still not getting appreciated enough
14 0
On Glory • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
little li is yunxi's biological daughter with that tea seller right?
4 1
On Glory • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
that old lady rong is such a karen. she can do anything for her so called foul "reputation". she only uses her family members. she doesnt care for them. rong shanbao did right. she needs to be taught a good lesson.
1 0
Replying to AtsukoM • Jan 7, 2026
Title Glory
This Wen guy is turning from little cinnamon roll into a bitter tea so quickly lmao
I never liked him he gives me icks
7 0
On Glory • Jan 7, 2026
Title Glory
that granny is the one who's causing problems in the family. she didn’t even care a bit when shanbao was ill. btw everyone is so scheming I cant breath😭
10 1
Replying to Vim • Jan 6, 2026
Title Glory
Iam going to start this. How is it guys
soooo good
6 0
On Glory • Jan 6, 2026
Title Glory
the most stupidest character in this drama is that cousin mr wen. he was likeable at first now he's becoming more and more annoying. he clearly knows that she likes him as her cousin brother. still lingering to her is so annoying.
13 2
On Glory • Jan 5, 2026
Title Glory
i have liked richard li for a long time from his short dramas. he really is a good actor. he nailed his role. i really hated him to the bone lol
4 1
Replying to XiaoHou2005 • Jan 5, 2026
Title Glory
I think they follow their culture I mean in ancient china time I think they put blame on women who is low born…
yeah Ikr? thats so annoying
1 1
On Glory • Jan 5, 2026
Title Glory
in the costume drama they be deliberately making villains. when it comes to surname they take their fathers but then start to insult if the the mother is lowborn.
3 3
On Glory • Jan 5, 2026
Title Glory
ep 11 was wild lmao. all her maids happily letting her sleep with him 😂 and theres goes his virgin ass which couldn’t all of those romance. like who is the husband and who is the wife😭
7 0
On Glory • Jan 5, 2026
Title Glory
this is soo good
4 1
Replying to anyaa • Jan 5, 2026
Title Glory
is this show good? how much romance in this?
I started yesterday and binged watched till ep 5. this is soo good
4 0
Replying to Noelle • Jan 1, 2026
Person Zhao Li Ying
Thanks to Allen Yu's death, it is revealed how tightly the government is connected with the entertainment industry…
I checked those rating on mdl. most of them has so poor rating.
0 1