Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 25, 2021
Replying to ZHU YAN • 22 days ago
Did anyone realize that they snuck in Lovely Writer instrumental Ost in Sammy's Children's Day? I was like this…
I didn't notice. What episode?
1 0
Replying to heyzon • Oct 20, 2025
During the wedding, I tried to find the song Sasin had played with his friends, but I couldn’t. I got curious…
I too was wondering if it were possible to find the lyrics or the translation.
0 0
Replying to inky • Sep 27, 2024
Title The On1y One
I'll private message
Hey, could you send it to me as well?
1 0
Replying to Sophia • Jul 29, 2024
Title Tarot
Nope
Thank you!
0 0
On Tarot • Jul 28, 2024
Title Tarot
Do I have to watch the movie to watch this show?
0 2
Replying to Maggy Moonchild • Apr 10, 2024
Was it worth it? 😄
Hey Maggy!
The show is not bad and if you're looking for a show to watch just to pass time or to not have to think much, then I think you can give this show a go but even if you don't watch it, it's not like you're missing out on something and that's just my opinion.
I hope that helps.
4 0
Replying to Minshu • Apr 8, 2024
Title Unknown
Ab toh jaa rahi mai isski book padhne !! Atleast ek hafta aaram se pass ho jaayega XD
XD Chalo chapter 59 aur 60 bhi padh lungi. Thank youuu!!
0 0
Replying to Minshu • Apr 7, 2024
Title Unknown
Ab toh jaa rahi mai isski book padhne !! Atleast ek hafta aaram se pass ho jaayega XD
Aare yaar yeh toh kaafi sahi cheez bata di!! Thanks!! Aaj late sohne ka reason mil gaya XD
0 2
Replying to Minshu • Apr 7, 2024
Title Unknown
Ab toh jaa rahi mai isski book padhne !! Atleast ek hafta aaram se pass ho jaayega XD
XD thanks yeh baat batane ke liye, ab mera time nahi barbaad hoga. Isse acha mai kuch apni plan to watch list se utha ke dheakh lun.
0 4
Replying to Minshu • Apr 7, 2024
Title Unknown
Ab toh jaa rahi mai isski book padhne !! Atleast ek hafta aaram se pass ho jaayega XD
80% bakwas as in?? ki bas story ko they have stretched? ya fir thode bahut innke extra scenes bhi hai? Kyuki maine abhi tak siraf MXTX ki MDZS padhi hai magar maine sunna tha ki Priest ki books bhi kaafi achi hai toh I thought ki kyun na mai isse shuru karun,
aagar tumhare pass koi aur suggestions ho toh please do let me know.
0 6
Replying to God • Apr 7, 2024
Title Unknown
This happens every time after watching the episode....i grow desperate.....ek hi jaan hai kitni baar loge !
Ab toh jaa rahi mai isski book padhne !! Atleast ek hafta aaram se pass ho jaayega XD
0 8
Replying to Himitsu12 • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Post-Truth World Spoiler
I think that Shi Yun caused her own death tbh I don't think you can call that grandson a murderer, it's not like…
Hey! I just finished watching the movie and there is this scene at the end where we can see Liu Li Min deleting a clip from his laptop/computer. That's when we along with Liu Li Min realize that the grandson wasn't actually the killer, it was his grandmother instead.

Now I feel worse cause the kid wasn't a bad guy, all he was doing was trying to protect his grandma the entire time.
Plus Zheng Yi goes through horrible situations trying to prove his innocence only to end up actually killing someone. ( which I don't think he ever finds out that the grandson was actually innocent)

Also, towards the end of the movie when the daughter is telling her dad that she always knew that Zheng Yi could never have murdered anyone and that Zeng Jing An definitely was the real killer, right after when the father had figured out the truth, I wonder what that man must be going through in that moment.
1 5
Replying to Cupcake • Dec 28, 2023
It's a bromance though, and it's China, why would they kiss?
Hey there! If I'm not wrong I guess Nepal recently legalized same sex marriage. So I think Nepal and Taiwan are the only Asian countries to have legalized same sex marriage.
1 2
On My Universe • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Universe Spoiler
So first they killed off Pluem in "Casanova Begins" and then they killed his brother "Pun" in "Friends Forever"?
Damn! That's just sad :'(
2 0
Replying to Minshu • Nov 20, 2023
Ikr!! Me too! I guess for me it's cause the pain and suffering really makes me understand/ reminds me of how deep…
Oh yes yes I absolutely agree with you. While writing the comment I only had those movies/dramas in mind that I really loved and totally forgot about the ones that were just made to earn money and did not really have any heart and soul in it.
Your Name Engraved Herein & More Than Blue: The Series (2021), these two movies and series are beautiful and really well-made that, like you, I too can still feel their pain even though it's been years since I last watched it. Taiwan's done a really good job with the two of these.
3 0