Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 7, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 8, 2022

Friends

On Knot • Sep 4, 2026
Title Knot
I am officially dropping the series. Sorry, cannot take it anymore. I tried my best to support BoatOat but they manage to kill it 100%.
12 2
Replying to Ten flowers • Aug 30, 2026
Title Knot
This show is seriously overrated. 😭 Honest rating: 4/10. I genuinely don’t understand the hype.
I think the storyline is pretty good at the first two episode then go down the drain. I personal think that because of BoatOat, thats why it got so much attention. Sadly without good storyline, it will go down hill as well, including BoatOat.
1 1
On Knot • Aug 30, 2026
Title Knot
this series is such a disappointment that i started to watch AI on internet. OMG, not only the storyline even the facial expression is superior. If they do not keep it up, they are killing their own industry. I just finished the popular AI BL movie call” Royal blood and Mafia King”, It is so good that everyone is screaming for season 2. they don’t have NC scene but the story is good that attract so many attention.
4 7
Replying to Nanouche • Aug 26, 2026
Title Knot
Ok what is happening?? The show started ok but it's getting worse. It doesn't even make sense anymore and the…
There are so many similar comment.
0 0
On Knot • Aug 25, 2026
Title Knot
I used to be getting excited the day before the release day but now i feel numb. From excitement turn into boredom. I feel sad for the actors cos they deserve so much better.
4 0
Replying to Ruby121 • Aug 19, 2026
Title Knot
Oh dear, what a deadly dull episode. Speech and actions seem to be slowed right down and I had to watch 2x speed…
I agree with you 100%. It is a terrible TV series.
0 0
Replying to forsythe • Aug 19, 2026
Title Knot
the fish eye camera annoys the fuck out of me!!! what even is that 😭 what a poorly written, poorly directed,…
Cos BoatOat effect. Otherwise, no one would watch it at all
1 0
On Knot • Aug 19, 2026
Title Knot
I need to vent. I was playing in 2x speed to go thru half of the episode, Good Lord. It was so boring. The other half i skipped. The whole story is so dead to me. If it was not Boat Oat, there is no way to draw much attention. They manage to produce such a crap story. Seriously. Low budget is one thing but bad storyline is the fatal problem here. No one can save the show. I used to get excited when new episode release but this one. Nope. Such a shame, it was so promising with the trailer and first two episode. A huge disappointment. As much as i want to support BoatOat, I am dying here.
7 1
Replying to Mon123 • Aug 15, 2026
Title Knot Spoiler
Who? Damn u make me thinking now.
Once you mentioned the nose I think I know who you mean. There are lots of talking about the nose job being done so badly that like a triangles. Ppl said it’s common in Thailand to look perfect and agent put a lot of pressure on artist to look certain way
0 0
Replying to Not a Robot • Aug 14, 2026
Title Knot
I normally do not make comments like this because it's really not my business, but it's affecting my viewing.…
Who? Damn u make me thinking now.
2 2
Replying to Dianmu • Aug 12, 2026
Title Knot
They are talking about knotting, does this mean we will get a knot scene? LOL
How to show? Hahahaaaa…its like biological lesson?
3 1
Replying to MyGoldenSlumber • Aug 12, 2026
Title Knot
Let me predict the plot:Someone will steal Phatsa's identity of the true omega (my bet is on that omega that Phatsa…
I like your story
2 0
Replying to Dianmu • Aug 12, 2026
Title Knot
The question that I have, is the show doing better than my stubborn or my stubborn is better? I don't mean this…
Think my stubborn is much popular than Knot. Knot is using my stubborn popularity to gain fame. FYI, GPT said omega is from US, not Asia.
4 1
On Knot • Aug 12, 2026
Title Knot
Wow, it seems ppl are active here :-) no matter if the series is good or not, at least it makes so much noise :-D always look at the bright side.
6 0
On Knot • Aug 12, 2026
Title Knot
Is it only me. I found the series has only few scene, home, cafe, and so call police station. Their budget is so low that is ridiculous. Probably don’t have much sponsor.

Regarding Phatsa know nothing, I would prefer he travel from ordinary world to Omega by magic or whatever. That would make more sense why he know nothing about it, that would make more sense and smooth the story. Now it makes him look stupid.

I will keep on watching cos I support BoatOat, NC scene for every single episode is not going to save the show if the story is crap . BL industry is very competitive, audience will lose patient and move on if they are not careful.
9 2
Replying to BoyLoveFan • Aug 8, 2026
Title Knot
I love BoatOat, but something is missing in this show. I can't put my finger on it. I'm a little disappointed.
I am very disappointed. I even have to skip or fast forward to avoid boredom. It’s a shame cos the trailer is so good with high expectation.
6 0
Replying to Diva2005 • Aug 7, 2026
Title Knot
Are phatsa and ongsa real brothers or just best friends?
Best friend
6 0
Replying to aceofteacups • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
There was too much exposition regarding Phatsa's mom and dad. We could have done with some flashbacks, but I guess…
Just the storyline is everywhere and not smooth at all. So many glitch
1 0
Replying to 19Stars • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
anyone else notice Nakhun's change from sex pajamas to dad pajamas? lol!
Omg, they have budget for new PJ :-)
1 1
Replying to Mon123 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
I skipped
It’s a shame but just cannot feel the character at all. Partly is the director fault. Sadly, Onsga acting skill has a big room to improve also.
2 0