K-Drama
Replying to Mimicat • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Called him a whore while kinn's dick fucked half of Thailand
That’s so true, i even did not think of it.
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tawan is going to appear this coming new ep. It means Porsche is going to get hurt.
3 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
that can be used as an excuse to watch it again lmao
After watch it again. I heard that, why he cried?
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Another query, ppl commenting Kinn was crying at the end of episode but I saw nothing?
0 5
On KinnPorsche • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don’t understand Kinn Dad talk about the knife. Does he warn Kinn that he should not be involved in any relationship? But he is the one who keep Porsche
3 3
Replying to Lumlum12 • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wanted to know do fans send money of flowers to the actors? I am always shocked when I see bouquet of papers so…
It’s not paper, in Thai culture, fans always send flower made with money to send to their idol.
2 0
On KinnPorsche • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am keep on repeating the scene that Porsche slap Kin. I feel so satisfied! He is going to hurt him so badly in the future too.
7 0
Replying to CudleySteph • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just saw a tiktok that made me realize there was a tiny camera in the flowers vegas brought
Where is the link? That’s creepy
0 1
Replying to Saitama • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Are they officially in a relationship now?
Nope
1 0
Replying to Mon123 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OMG , that is so sweet and romantic!
I mean the side story even though only 8 mins long
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OMG , that is so sweet and romantic!
2 1
Replying to miaa99 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
9pm thai time and Europe 4 pm
2 hours is 10pm Aus time, that’s a long wait
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What time exactly? I am confused cos I only can see recap…
0 6
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Special ep? It’s only recap of ep6
0 1
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The novel didn't really cover what happened between Kinn and his ex ( or maybe it did and I just skipped it because…
I think they have to a little bit cos it tells why Kinn do not trust ppl and mistakenly hurt Porsche feeling
6 3
Replying to AngieB • May 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Someone can tell me if in the novel there is the scene of the slap in the bathroom (as seen in the trailer) and…
It’s different from the novel. In the novel, Kinn suspect Porsche cheating on him when he was in the hospital when they were about making out , Porsche bottom was painful by falling on the floor while Vegas visited him previously. So Kinn questioned him and Porsche totally lost it and left him .
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Apr 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I really enjoy the show, everything just perfect and with three Directors, u can see they put their heart out there to make it great. Look forward next episode . I think low rating because ppl don’t want to pay to watch the show and pissed.
0 0