K-Drama
Replying to zhaime • Apr 16, 2023
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
After reading the reviews and comments fans actually like their acting so i might rewatch this one again coz how…
Yiu is new actor so his acting has a space for improvement, also his Mandarin sounds funny cos he is mixed language. Sam Lin is very good in acting, he portrayed a low self esteem kids who knows not good enough for Yiu. I think so 1 is only building for the future of the story, you will have to patient to watch all the way thru. The photographer is so good though. Especially the kissing scene at the park with two trains crossing by….so romantic
1 2
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • Apr 2, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
I log in after a decade and delusional bitches are still living in their delusion The stench........🤢
What happen?
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 1, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
I wonder Apo leaving BOC is April fool or not….
0 2
Replying to 8726157 • Mar 7, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
I'm dropping my honest thoughts here about EVERYTHING, feel free to skip it's something I wanted to get of off…
Did I miss something? What is the latest drama of 4) variety show?
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Feb 8, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
New drama about Vietnam concert, I only can think their company so bad at PR and piss off their fans successfully
8 3
Replying to Mimicat • Feb 1, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
Apparently redskull is a trustful source so Poi is looking really bad rn thai fans are turning against her too…
When she release a statement like that, you are kind of killing each other. Just show love is blind.
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Feb 1, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
I heard the concert sales is so bad in HK after the recent case… feel sorry for other artists as they work so hard.
0 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Nov 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
link, i want the link plzz
https://youtu.be/d5pwevqNrw4
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Nov 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Did anyone watch the Taiwan interview asking Mile when will he buy water park for Apo? His reaction is so funny..
3 2
On KinnPorsche • Nov 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I watched the Taiwan concert on YouTube and it’s very funny that they run away in hands to solve their issue out. Especially Mile unbutton his tops cause lots of ppl screaming
3 0
On KinnPorsche • Oct 31, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Sounds like author is so pissed that want to take those character as a revenge.
10 9
On Big Dragon • Oct 23, 2022
Title Big Dragon
The story feel like they are dragging along, three episodes can easily cut into one. It makes ppl lose interest
2 1
Replying to Brightest Star • Aug 12, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Same I'm confused 🤔
I saw on YouTube saying it’s from old version…but not sure
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Aug 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I came across watching YouTube accusing the writer harassed the casts and poor barcode is one of the victim. Apo got harassed under camera too and BOC issued a statement to ask them to behave. What’s wrong with the writer when Mile made a statement and they laughed it off as a joke. That’s pretty bad…not sure if I want S2 at this rate….
1 3
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jul 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
PORSCHE SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST IN THE POOL SCENE>AND KINN SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST IN THE LAST BOAT SCENE>
I rewatch and found it
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jul 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
At the end is that Porsche or Kinn said I love you?
1 6
Replying to piercedprincessx • Jul 17, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Absolutely loved ep 15 today ~ ♥️
Where?
2 0
Replying to LuminousKingdom • Jul 15, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Rewatched episode 8 and a thought popped into my head about the later episodes.How did VegasPorsche get each other's…
In the novel, Vegas asked Porsche number for fixing his bike.
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So Porsche take over the mafia so Vegas back to normal life, I suppose that’s what Vegas want, happy ever after with Pete
4 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It’s funny that all Mafia bosses are mentally dominated by their partner . Look at Porsche and Pete , BFF
3 0