K-Drama
On KinnPorsche • Jul 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Have a mixed feeling for the show finishing…..happy and sad at the same time
4 3
Replying to Angry bird • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
someone noticed Vegas watching pete from the front mirror of his bike AND I'M LIVING WITH THIS 😭
When ?
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Thank you for this baby❤🫂 I love you all so much. I hope these people reflect on their words tbh
I like you Mimi, be strong.
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wonder if they will change the cast for season 2, if that’s keep on heating up I am sure they have no choice.
6 6
Replying to WesternPeace • Jul 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My suspicion appears to be correct https://twitter.com/beoncloud_th/status/1543822102025113600?s=21&t=ZTVDxA6lXAqqa0ZzVC1D0w
No more Build
1 1
On KinnPorsche • Jul 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Does it mean no more Vegas and Pete in the future ? That’s like killing the second couple?
1 1
Replying to Calicomoon • Jul 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The angst just keeps piling up!! First ep13 devastated me, then the BoC statement today, then Build's statement,…
What statement?
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Did anyone play attention how angry Is Pete when Kinn and him ran after Vegas and Porsche? Pete looks more pissed than Kinn… a bit of funny…
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yes, season 2 is in preproduction and it will focus on vegaspete and timetay, this season will end up in a cliffhanger
Is it confirm or just rumour?
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jul 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Does anyone know how long is ep14?
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
The whole VP seems like a rush, hard to make audience feel for them at all. Especially ep 12, it’s like out of the blue, a bit of awkward. I suppose the show is for KP, but ignore VP and rushing seems a bit …….
13 0
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 12, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
How different novel Vegas is from the series? Did he try to kill Porsche in the novel too? 👀
In novel, he never try to kill Porsche, he did fall in love with him at the beginning
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So is Porsche going to leave with Vegas?
1 3
Replying to sunflower_moon • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Dear BOC you better be reasonable with the new poster! We all don't wait a whole fucking week just to see that…
Share link of new poster pls
0 2
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Anyone else want to know why the hell Kinn is going to see/talk to Tawan when he's taking a bath??I feel like…
I thought that was Vegas not Kinn
1 1
Replying to Bluesake • May 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Also why do people keep saying Porsche is gonna cry next episode didn’t we get the shower cry scene already?…
I remember that Porsche got red eyes with Vegas while Vegas said , for the people I love, I would not hurt you like Kinn did. that’s after Tawan.
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No Vegas ! Omg
2 0
Replying to Michelle • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
🕗 Tonight at 20.00 Don't miss it!!Special clip if you have to chooseFrom the actors Bi @Buildbuilddd, Job @JobbyNoo,…
Which time zone u are referring to?
0 1
Replying to 7742499 • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/bodyguardYS/status/1528847037655093249?t=46IvnGhbWa9_raoepQbd3w&s=19😂😂
Pete reaction is so reluctant , funny face
0 0
Replying to Gee • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://www.tiktok.com/@kinnyporny/video/7101034562133773574?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6943426818495317505just…
That’s funny
0 0