K-Drama
Replying to Babygurl • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
After waiting so long and enthusiastic for this series its just meh. Still trying to understand that 8.0 rating…
Cos i support OatBoat
2 0
Replying to LunarOrchidBloom • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
did anyone else find it a bit unsettling that nakun kisses phatsas stomach etc and doesn't tell him he thinks…
That is so weird. The whole story does not make much sense at all.
4 0
Replying to DreamDramaCatcher • Aug 4, 2026
Title Knot
Is it just me but I can't get into the pairing Ongsa x Nakhin - It's probably Ongsa's acting that is putting me…
I skipped
3 3
On Knot • Aug 4, 2026
Title Knot
I am hoping the story will get better once Phatsa’s Dad reunited and able to tell why Phatsa know nothing about Omegaverse. I really hope the story will get better but not much expectation. That will avoid my further disappointment
3 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 4, 2026
Title Knot
My Question is, This is Thailand’s First proper omegaverse series, Couldn’t they pick up a good novel to adapt…
No money no talk…
0 0
Replying to Catw9lives • Aug 3, 2026
Title Knot
their mom is SO PRETTY! 😍😍
Too young to be their mum , LOL
2 1
Replying to Brighter Mew • Aug 3, 2026
Title Knot
I really want to like this but I don’t even think there is a plot at all. Like is this even worth watching?
I agree with @liamhain. Just watch one and see if you like it or not. I am so so cos new to Omegaverse. Here to support BoatOat cos their chemistry
2 0
On Knot • Aug 3, 2026
Title Knot
I don’t understand why ppl keep on comparing Knot and ABO Desire. Is it because they are the only Omegaverse BL exist in this universe???? They are different actors and story. What is the point of comparing them? should be grateful we have variety type of BL to watch????
7 1
Replying to Kelly09 • Jul 31, 2026
Title Knot
I just realized that the actor who played Sila is the screenwriter and author of both Knot and my stubborn 🤯🤯
I doubt they have any budget for extra. Probably thats why screenwriter has to be on the show….
3 0
Replying to Pincolino • Jul 30, 2026
Title Knot
Boat was always bad, but Oat was great in MyStubborn. I was looking forward to Knot because of him. Both are bad…
Agree
1 0
Replying to Lulu • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
The only saving grace of this show is the nc scenes, but nc scenes arnt even that good if the plot and connection…
I normally enjoy BoatOat NC but this episode is full of awkward and seems like they add into it just to make up the hours.
1 0
Replying to Pincolino • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
Boat was always bad, but Oat was great in MyStubborn. I was looking forward to Knot because of him. Both are bad…
I blame the script. Oat is the only one can act in the series. Sadly he stands out this way. Others are like reading from the script. So many awkward silence.
3 2
Replying to Bora000 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
I was really excited for this drama though I'm so disappointed right now, it's too slow sometimes it actually…
Me too. I was so looking forward to it. I can put up with it until episode 4. 5 is like another let down, feel like dragging it out for nothing. I really hope it will get better :-/
1 0
Replying to Hannah • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
This episode was saved by the last few minutes
I would not say so. I have to fast forward cos the story developing is very weak
4 0
Replying to ripleycon2 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
My big question is, "Does this show only have one hair stylist or does every guy in Thailand cut their hair…
Haha. Thats what i said right at the beginning of the show. It seems they only have one stylist. Everyone’s style look the same except BoatOat
0 1
Replying to DramaButterfly • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
I'm at a point where i'm not sure if it's the acting that's bad or the writing/direction of this series. I had…
I agree with you. Everyone entitled to their opinion and i respect that :-)
2 0
Replying to Fangirl1973 • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
I had such high expectations….i will continue to support because i love BoatOat and its Omegaverse but I wish…
I am with you. I watch it because i support BoatOat. The acting is very wooden and awkward. If it was not for BoatOat, i would have dropped it already.
3 0
Replying to 19Stars • Jul 29, 2026
Title Knot
screenwriter is only 33 ... Should've had a hand-holder who was older and more experienced
They could easily find someone to be co-editor and writer to assist. What a shame, lots of us have high expectation for this show after my stubborn and its a disappointment. I really hope it will get better but at this rate, i cannot see much hope.
2 0
On Knot • Jul 28, 2026
Title Knot
I am disappointed with episode 5 , very weak story and boring. I have to fast forward to finish it. Hope it gets better. At this rate, they will lose audience very soon.
5 2
Replying to shyshystargirl • Jul 28, 2026
Title Knot
I'm so sorry, I've been holding it in, but I just can't keep quiet anymore! I was really looking forward to this…
I agree with u
0 0