K-Drama
On Knot • Jul 22, 2026
Title Knot
I notice episode 4 is only 55mins and episode 3 is 105 mins. 10 mins short !
1 0
Replying to yu-qi • Jul 22, 2026
Title Knot
So like, am I the only one that thinks they did the whole bounding plot wrong? From what I remember reading, a…
Nahkun already explained on episode 2 , saying the bond is done and Phatsa cannot like anyone now. It means the deal is sealed.
0 0
Replying to LUNA ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ • Jul 22, 2026
Title Knot
umm I think you misunderstood it, a true alpha and a pure omega have higher chance of getting an enigma (according…
So if Phatsa is not pure omega, then what happen when father find the pure omega?
0 2
On Knot • Jul 22, 2026
Title Knot
What is the father’s plan if he find the pure Omega. Is he going to force Nahkun to have affair so he could get Enimga ?
1 7
Replying to 19Stars • Jul 22, 2026
Title Knot
I wanna know how blindfolding someone is more Respectful so I can tell My hubby lol
Director explain on X that while Omega on heat, they feel ashame and to be seem like that way. Therefore, Nahkun covered his eyes so Phatsa won’t feel ashamed
3 1
Replying to Mon123 • Jul 22, 2026
Title Knot
Pilot is away to attract sponsorship to fund the project. That’s why pilot is always better than the story itself.…
Tv series does not generate much income at all.
1 0
Replying to Mon123 • Jul 22, 2026
Title Knot
Pilot is away to attract sponsorship to fund the project. That’s why pilot is always better than the story itself.…
No money no talk.
1 0
On Knot • Jul 21, 2026
Title Knot
It’s funny to see how ppl dislike Phatsa because he said “No” to Nahkun and make him DIY. On the other hand, everyone is saying Nahkun is such a green flag cos he respect Phatsa decision and being a True Alpha , thats a torture
8 0
Replying to LunarOrchidBloom • Jul 21, 2026
Title Knot
i disagree with you, most Thai and others watching these shows know what they are doing. its literally a community…
Oh well, everyone has their own opinion.
0 0
Replying to skyfleurette • Jul 21, 2026
Title Knot
So what is pitbabe ? And maybe unpopular opinion but abo desire was so bad. The pace, the way they talked, the…
Not many actors are willing take the risk. Especially Thai is very open for NC scene.
0 0
Replying to Mon123 • Jul 21, 2026
Title Knot
Pilot is away to attract sponsorship to fund the project. That’s why pilot is always better than the story itself.…
That’s why pilot is always good, they are willing to put effort to get funding. Lots of tv series are like that.
1 3
Replying to FlyingNightowl123 • Jul 20, 2026
Title Knot
I don't get why this series is getting trashed on here. I think it's quite entertaining. It's depicting all the…
Let’s face it. Knot is a very different and challenging project, its much darker , mature, serious BL. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea. Lots of fan are quiet just because we are mature audience. Unlike those young ppl like to spread their thinking on internet.
3 4
Replying to vividacyy • Jul 15, 2026
Title Knot
they finally fixed the subtitles on iqiyi, so there's that!i really want to like this series. i love omegaverse…
I know what you mean. Something is missing in this series, I have to fast forward 1.5 to finish the episode. I hope they will keep it up soon cos everyone has high expectations
3 2
On Knot • Jul 15, 2026
Title Knot
So Alpha and feel the pain of Omega , does it work the other way round? Omega and feel for Alpha?
0 5
Replying to RAAGI ROCKS • Jul 15, 2026
Title Knot
true, is there timing for uncut?
Official iQiYI
1 1
On Knot • Jul 14, 2026
Title Knot
Poor Nakkhun has to DIY, in a way he did not want to force Phatsa. Very sweet of him . Hahaha
9 0
Replying to Moon • Jul 14, 2026
Title Knot
I’m sorry pls I never comment like this but holy mother of god her nose-
Sorry, am I missing something?
0 2
Replying to RAAGI ROCKS • Jul 14, 2026
Title Knot
true, is there timing for uncut?
Agree, it disappears. Mine is uncut version
2 3
On Knot • Jul 14, 2026
Title Knot
I am looking forward a new episode
3 0
Replying to PolarB • Jul 14, 2026
Title Knot
This series is bad !! 8.1? You guys must be joking 🙃
U do not need to watch it.
7 0