K-Drama
On Bubblegum • Jul 30, 2015
Title Bubblegum
December???? :( Lee Dong Wook & Jung Ryeo Won are worth the wait.
1 2
On South of the Clouds • Jul 14, 2015
Title South of the Clouds
Where can I watch this with English subs? I saw a raw version on Youtube.
0 0
On Tokyo Tribe • Jul 9, 2015
Title Tokyo Tribe
What a wonderfully batshit insane film! Ryohei gave a standout performance!
1 0
On Love Fiction • Jun 25, 2015
Title Love Fiction
This reminded so much of "Chasing Amy"! Really enjoyed it.
0 0
On The Lover • Jun 19, 2015
Title The Lover
The final moment of episode 11 had me lightheaded from laughter! They were certainly helpful...and thorough. *no spoilers*
5 3
On You Light Up My Star • May 23, 2015
Title You Light Up My Star
I really want to watch this (Sunny + Joe = me on the floor) but only the first 12 episodes are subbed :( I don't want to start it, only to have to stop at 12.
0 0
On Godfrey Gao • May 16, 2015
Person Godfrey Gao
I've fallen in love with him!!
0 0
On Never Give Up, Dodo • May 16, 2015
Title Never Give Up, Dodo
Really enjoyed it, except for the ending! No spoilers, but why end a show about two people getting married like that? Didn't really make sense. Godfrey was so gorgeous though!!!!! He made up for any flaws ^-^
0 0
jenna • Apr 22, 2015
Article 10 Most Memorable Drama OST Songs by HAVA-RAVA
SO HAPPY to see "Prisoner Of Love" on here! Such an amazing song for an amazing drama.
2 0
Replying to MinaVIP • Apr 18, 2015
Person Yeon Woo Jin
Does anyone know if he's been to the military already or will he have to leave this year? ;_;
He's already been.
10 0
On Saikou no Rikon • Apr 11, 2015
Title Saikou no Rikon Spoiler
I'm about to watch the final episode, but I had to comment separately on how heartbreaking Eita was in the scene near the end of epi. 10 where he's sitting alone, talking to the chair as if it's Yuka. Such a well written and directed scene. Understated, yet devastating.
9 2
Replying to MoseKnows_all • Apr 10, 2015
Title Tinker Ticker
I want to watch this so badly!
THANK YOU!
1 0
On Let's Eat Season 2 • Apr 4, 2015
Title Let's Eat Season 2
The cast from season 1 was brilliant all around, but I'm willing to watch season 2 and give the new cast a chance. I'm here for the food!!! ^-^ I can't believe it starts in a couple days!
7 0
On Nishikido Ryo • Mar 29, 2015
Person Nishikido Ryo
I will never forget his performance in "Last Friends". Truly amazing and terrifying.
13 0
On Nagayama Eita • Feb 28, 2015
Person Nagayama Eita
My favorite Japanese actor! He always takes fascinating roles.
5 0
On Echoes of the Rainbow • Feb 28, 2015
Title Echoes of the Rainbow
The relationship between the brothers was so cute. Aarif's performance broke my heart.
0 0
On Aarif Rahman • Feb 28, 2015
Person Aarif Rahman
I love him <3
0 0
On Choi Woo Shik • Jan 20, 2015
Person Choi Woo Shik
One of my faves!
0 0
On Ho Gu's Love • Jan 20, 2015
Title Ho Gu's Love
This is going to be a good one! Choi Woo Shik and my love UEE on tvN?? What's not to love?!
1 0
On Singles Villa • Jan 16, 2015
Title Singles Villa
Raw episodes (1-6) are on Youtube. No subs yet. Joe looks amazing though, and the wait is killing me!!!
0 0
