Celebrity
On You Are the Apple of My Eye • Nov 3, 2014
Title You Are the Apple of My Eye
Totally love it!!! ♥♥♥♥♥
0 0
On Plus Nine Boys • Oct 15, 2014
Title Plus Nine Boys
The best soundtracks was in this drama! I love this drama because there's no hassle or evil villain to interrupt. Also I liked the chemistry between Jin Gu and Se Young couple it was fun to watch. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
5 0
On Surplus Princess • Oct 12, 2014
Title Surplus Princess
WTF! After I finished all the episode, really that's it?! What a messed up ending.
3 0
On Bunny Drop • Oct 6, 2014
Title Bunny Drop
From start to finish I can't help myself but smiling to this film.
2 0
On Shim Eun Kyung • Oct 2, 2014
Person Shim Eun Kyung
She's cute and funny!!!
9 0
On Plus Nine Boys • Oct 1, 2014
Title Plus Nine Boys
"Let's Drop Being Friends"- OhMyGaaad! That moment was the most romantic and daebak! Can't wait for next episode!
6 0
On Hope • Sep 26, 2014
Title Hope
This film make me cried like a baby and really tore me apart. All the actors was great in acting and especially the little girl (Lee Re) was really great. She makes you felt the pain that she's going through in the film. Then I read some article news about the case, After that I really want to hit hard in the face the suspect using a baseball bat with a barbed wire around it.
1 0
On Surplus Princess • Sep 19, 2014
Title Surplus Princess
I can't wait to see the next episode! But why this drama has to have 1 episode per week it making me crazy, wait for so long. I want to see the Noona-Dongsaeng loveteam and also Shi kyung.
3 0
On Jo Bo Ah • Sep 18, 2014
Person Jo Bo Ah
She's crazy and funny in Surplus Princess! Love her!
12 0
On Song Jae Rim • Sep 18, 2014
Person Song Jae Rim
The Guy With a Apple Butt! Love the character of him in Surplus Princess.
6 0
On Doh Kyung Soo • Sep 13, 2014
Person Doh Kyung Soo
Just finished watching It's okay,it's love and I'm going to miss you Kang Woo!
1 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Sep 13, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
I love the ending. And also the TOMATO THERAPY ( throwing of tomatoes) scene was fun to watch. Overall I really love and enjoyed the drama.
1 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Sep 8, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
I can't believe this! The ending is NEAR!!!
7 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Aug 15, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
The "SHAVED ICE KISS" was the best ever screen kissed. DAEBAK! :)
12 0
On Black Butler • Aug 4, 2014
Title Black Butler
The film had an amazing setting locations. I'm really impress about that maybe because the film production was partnership with Warner bros. But the character of Earl Ciel was a girl in this live-action movie and he's a boy in manga and also in anime. But thank Goodness! They cast the best Sebastian in the film. He's great and no doubt the role was for him. :)
3 0
On Mizushima Hiro • Aug 4, 2014
Person Mizushima Hiro
He's awesome as Sebastian in Kuroshitsuji. (✿◠‿◠)
7 0
Replying to Kizzofdeath • Aug 4, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny
The Ost tittle. be the one is really nice...
Me too :) I love it when the song played and when the moment Daniel and Mi young were together.
0 0
Zhaoul • Jul 23, 2014
Article Stalker's Guide to Jang Hyuk
When I saw the fated to love you episode 6 there was a scene jang hyuk rapping and then i thought he looks like the guy in the mv, then i read again this article and found out he was the guy in the mv as the rapper TJ. :D I love his acting in fated to love you!
3 1
On You Are My Destiny • Jul 19, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny
I'm so in love with this drama!!! I can't wait for the next episode. :)
5 0
On Hot Young Bloods • Jun 14, 2014
Title Hot Young Bloods
I watched this film because of Jong Suk oppa but the film plot was so awful and somehow boring. I must say the cast acting was great! <3
3 0
