Celebrity
On I Hear Your Voice • Jun 7, 2014
Title I Hear Your Voice
Finally I finished all the episodes.! Soo Ha and Hye Sung the cutest couple ever, they look perfect together and also the best villain in drama for me was Min Joon Kook, I totally hate him until the end. Great Casting, the story was well written and great acting...! Daebak! :)
1 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Jun 6, 2014
Person Lee Jong Suk
Lee jong suk and Song ji hyo as the "secret couple" was so cute in running man!!!
2 0
On Lee Joon • May 30, 2014
Person Lee Joon
Lee Joon was a great actor in rough play movie! I though he was just a funny guy in variety shows, singer and dancer but he proved in that movie, he got a lot more talent like acting to show to everyone. More movies for this guy. :)
6 0
On Fukushi Sota • May 10, 2014
Person Fukushi Sota
When he smiled. he really look a like yamato! I'm glad he was yamato in sukitte ii nayo movie! I can't wait to see this movie. :)
1 0
On Say "I Love You" • May 10, 2014
Title Say "I Love You"
Arggghh!! I can't wait any longer for this live adaptation of my fave shoujo manga! The trailer was so awesome :)
0 0
SayaRose • Apr 29, 2014
Article Ao Haru Ride to be made into live action film
OMG! Yudai Chiba really look a like the Touma in manga. This is great bcoz I really love this character. Can't wait to see this!!!
1 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo • Apr 15, 2014
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
Finally I finished all the episodes of itazura na kiss LOve in tokyo, I must say i really like this version than the playful kiss. MAybe because the girl,I mean MIKI is so cute and her acting as a dumb and clumsy girl is not so annoying. And also YUKI FURUKAWA was so perfect for the role and so handsome guy.I LIKED <3 LOVED IT!!!
4 0
On Air Doll • Mar 14, 2014
Title Air Doll
Bae Doona you're a great actress and also a beautiful doll. :) Great Film!
7 0
On Gal So Won • Feb 28, 2014
Person Gal So Won
What a brilliant kid in Miracle in cell no. 7 ..
1 0
On Miracle in Cell No. 7 • Feb 28, 2014
Title Miracle in Cell No. 7
The young ye seung,she makes me smiled, laughed and at same time she makes me cried a lot no wonder why she won some awards because of this film. Because shes such a brilliant and talented kid! This film was really worth watching for. :)
2 0
On The Thieves • Jan 18, 2014
Title The Thieves
one word for this movie... AMAZING!
3 0
On Oh Sang Jin • Jan 18, 2014
Person Oh Sang Jin
the sexy hot brother of se mi in you who came from the stars :) I'm sooo in love with his smile!!!
9 0
On Ahn Jae Hyun • Jan 11, 2014
Person Ahn Jae Hyun
He's the guy in k.will music video and now in you who came from the star drama:) I'm going to watch that drama!!! <3
1 0
On Twenty Years Old • Jan 11, 2014
Title Twenty Years Old
They looked like a real couple :) So cute!
1 0
On Starman - This Star's Love • Oct 3, 2013
Title Starman - This Star's Love
What a cute Ending! :)
4 0
On Secretly Greatly • Sep 23, 2013
Title Secretly Greatly
Amazing! All the actors gave all their great acting skill in this film :)<3
0 0
On Smile • Jul 26, 2013
Title Smile
I'm glad that I watched this drama. Jun was a great actor! :)
1 0
On KBS Drama Special 2013: My Friend Is Still Alive • Jul 26, 2013
Title KBS Drama Special 2013: My Friend Is Still Alive
Their friendship was exceptional!!!
4 0
Cheer • Jul 24, 2013
Article News Compilation By CheerfulSoul
Hiro as Sebastian Michaelis was perfect!!! >.< I can't wait to see this film. :)
2 0
On Tae Min • Jul 17, 2013
Person Tae Min
Happy birthday Taemin:))
0 0
