Celebrity
On Queen and I • Jan 16, 2013
Title Queen and I
I love the strong chemistry between Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na. And all the sweet moments and all the kisses scenes was acted great and real. I'm glad that I finished all the episodes!! <3
4 0
On Koike Teppei • Jan 5, 2013
Person Koike Teppei
happy birthday :)
0 0
Jeaniessi • Jan 5, 2013
Article Best of 2012 Korean Drama Poll
ROOFTOP PRINCE was the leading in this poll!!! <3 GREAT! <3
0 0
On Rooftop Prince • Jan 3, 2013
Title Rooftop Prince
Great Drama !!! :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 31, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm good and by the way thanks for the friends request of yours! :)
0 0
On You're My Pet • Dec 26, 2012
Title You're My Pet
What a cute love story between a older woman and cute young guy. I love the character of Jun-Chan as MoMo and he's cute and funny in this drama. This is much much much better than the Korean version, You're my Pet movie. <3
2 0
On Starry Starry Night • Dec 20, 2012
Title Starry Starry Night
I love this movie and I enjoyed the cinematography a lot :)))
0 0
amrita828 • Dec 20, 2012
Article Test: What Drama Are You?
Hahahahaha I'm a Nobuta :))) I enjoyed this test!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 17, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request:) I'm having a movie marathon of Kang Dong Won right now :)) How about u??
1 0
Replying to MyPerryGone • Dec 16, 2012
Title Love for Beginners
I already finished the manga and I really love it. I can't wait to see for the movie version :)))
In MangaFox and I mean to say is, I already finished all the 77 chapters of Kyo,Koi wo Hajimemasu.. :D And also I'm still waiting for more chapters for this manga.
0 0
On The Classic • Dec 16, 2012
Title The Classic
I love it. A Fate/Destined was all about this movie! <3 Jo In Sung was so handsome in this film.
1 0
twinklelie • Dec 15, 2012
Article A Stalker's Guide: Kamenashi Kazuya
I love his acting in Gokusen 2, Nobuta Wo Produce and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and also in Yokai Ningen Bem a drama-adventure. KAME!!! Ai shi teru! <3
1 0
On Love for Beginners • Dec 15, 2012
Title Love for Beginners
I already finished the manga and I really love it. I can't wait to see for the movie version :)))
0 0
On Maundy Thursday • Dec 12, 2012
Title Maundy Thursday
I cried until the end of this movie like a baby >.< And Kang Dong Won, really did his best in this film :)))
1 0
On My Sassy Girl • Dec 10, 2012
Title My Sassy Girl
What a GREAT Movie!!! I love the ending of this film :)
2 0
On Babo: Miracle of a Giving Fool • Dec 9, 2012
Title Babo: Miracle of a Giving Fool
What a GREAT MOVIE!!! It make cried like a baby and the same make laugh!! Cha Tae Hyung the best in any genre of movie as always
0 0
On Choi Min Ho • Dec 9, 2012
Person Choi Min Ho
happy birthday Minho... :) FIGHTING!!!!
0 0
On Chun Jung Myung • Nov 29, 2012
Person Chun Jung Myung
happy birthday :))
0 0
On Ji Hyun Woo • Nov 29, 2012
Person Ji Hyun Woo
happy birthday :))
0 0
On Cyborg She • Nov 28, 2012
Title Cyborg She
I really love this movie and also love the main characters! What a great movie!!!
0 0
