Celebrity
On A Boy and His Samurai • Jul 14, 2013
Title A Boy and His Samurai
Ryo was so cool and funny. Then when he smiled >OMG!< SO CUTEEEE :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hello! :)
0 0
On My Neighbor Yaoi-chan • Jun 18, 2013
Title My Neighbor Yaoi-chan
For me the story is interesting but the way they delivered it for the audience is totally boring and the acting of the actors as a couple is really sucks! :(
1 2
On When a Wolf Falls in Love With a Sheep • Jun 12, 2013
Title When a Wolf Falls in Love With a Sheep
Flying Paper Airplanes :))
4 0
On Seo Young Joo • Jun 12, 2013
Person Seo Young Joo
At very young age he won Best Actor award at Tokyo International Film Festival and Cinemanila International Film Festival. ~WOW~ For me he really deserved it b'coz he's a great actor in Juvenile Offender movie. :) <3
1 0
On Kwak Jung Wook • Jun 12, 2013
Person Kwak Jung Wook
happy birthday :)
0 0
On Calling You • Jun 12, 2013
Title Calling You
GREAT MOVIE!!! :)
0 0
On Koide Keisuke • Jun 12, 2013
Person Koide Keisuke
He's such a sweet guy in every movies that I watched. Especially like the film Only You Can Hear Me and Cyborg She. :)))
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Its my pleasure to have a friend that also a fan of Haru :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello!! I like your DP <3
1 0
On Miura Haruma • May 25, 2013
Person Miura Haruma
I love him in Last Cinderella!!!! He's so hot and sexy :)
2 0
On Miura Haruma • May 25, 2013
Person Miura Haruma
I love him in Last Cinderella!!!! He's so hot and sexy :)
0 0
On Project Makeover • May 24, 2013
Title Project Makeover
What a great movie!!! After I watched this film, one thing comes up in to my mind, you can't changed bad things or events that happened in the past but you can learned from it! :))
2 0
40425 • May 22, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide To Yoo Seung Ho
Gamsahabnida for this article !!! I really love and like all the dramas of Yoo Seung Ho especially the "Operation Proposal" and also the "Missing You", :)
0 0
On I Do, I Do • May 14, 2013
Title I Do, I Do
Done watching all the episodes and I love all the shoes!!! :)
0 0
On Kaname Jun • Feb 21, 2013
Person Kaname Jun
happy birthday :)
0 0
On Kang Ha Neul • Feb 21, 2013
Person Kang Ha Neul
happy birthday :)
0 0
On Kim Ha Neul • Feb 21, 2013
Person Kim Ha Neul
happy birthday :)
0 0
On Koide Keisuke • Feb 20, 2013
Person Koide Keisuke
happy birthday :)
0 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Feb 19, 2013
Title A Werewolf Boy
I watched this movie thrice, first and second time without a subtitled then the 3rd time w/ a subtitled and then at last I understand what Cheol-su said to old Suni (MY FAVE SCENE IN THE MOVIE) in the last part of the film and it makes me cried a lot. What A GREAT MOVIE!!!
1 0
