I’m honestly loving every episode of this series. It’s so cute, fluffy, and comforting—but at the same time, it hurts. I’ve read the novel and cried so much, and watching Tonliew act made me cry all over again. Bver too—both of them are such perfect casting for Fah and Phoon.
[And Arthit saying he wouldn’t even spend a grand for his lover… meanwhile he’s the same man who bought a penthouse and gave dowry for the wedding even when Dao’s parents didn’t agree 😭 the way he fell so hard for Dao, I love it. ] [ spoiler ]
I also really love their friendship—so chaotic, funny, and supportive. They truly understood Phoon. They never forced him out of his safe zone to go after Fah; instead, they made plans to help Fah fall for him without pushing Phoon beyond his limits.
And that moment when Earth asks about his dreams… and his stepmom saying maybe Fun wants him to live his life—it was so wholesome it broke me.
For me, this series is going to be the best one of 2026. I know I’ll rewatch it again and again.
I loved episode 3 so much 😭 hehehe. Ngl, I really love how the story is going so far. Also, Dunk acting as Kamin is perfect—I absolutely love bossy bottoms lol, and his acting fits that role so well. And Joong is as handsome as ever. Everything about this show is good so far.
The only thing I haven’t fully understood yet is Tonkla’s involvement with Bell. Also, did Bell make some girl abort her baby? And how is all of this connected to Fai?
Ep 31 was so soft and wholesome—no drama, just them vibing, having fun, working together. And the FL changing the yellow beans to red?? Such a small thing but SO cute, I literally smiled 😭❤️ Also ep 32—was grandma’s friend played by the actress from Revenge Love? Like the MC’s mom in RL, right?? It’s been ages since I watched it, I think I’m gonna rewatch today 🤭 And ahhh Shine On Me ending today… no more daily waiting pain 🥲 I really, really loved this series 🫶✨
The cousin is crazy jealous of our golden boy who succeeds at everything he puts his hand at. The med school graduate…
Yeah, he’s clearly jealous of the ML, and honestly it’s not the ML’s fault that he can’t handle or resolve the situation properly. It really feels like the cousin and Ye Rong are already basically in a relationship.
What I don’t understand is why Ye Rong chooses to hate the FL when she could just be nice and act like a decent person. And if it’s only because of her status or Xu, then honestly… that feels pretty ridiculous. I really hope she doesn’t get what she wants 🙏🏻—same goes for the cousin.
tbh, fl's dad and his side chick are seriously testing my patience… like, does he even have a brain of his own? And that side chick with her daughter… I really don’t want to see them in the upcoming eps anymore. ahhhhh, I hate them to the core.
fl’s mom, though… I really wanna know how she even fell for fl’s dad. I love how confident she is, knows her worth, and doesn’t waste time on fl’s dad’s nonsense. Honestly, I used to think he might have a few braincells, considering his position in the series—but now? He probably wouldn’t even be there if it weren’t for her.
Also, Ye Rong and that cousin? What’s their problem, man? Why come after fl & ml when they don’t even look at them? overall… I’m just fed up with these characters.
…but I still love the series 😭 praying everyone finally gets their karma soon.
i love this series so much 😭 it makes me cry every time. i’m so happy they stayed true to the novel, but only one ep a week is cruel. i need more of them — i really don’t want this to end. 8 eps isn’t enough 💔
Pathetic no… it’s just a manchild but not a bad person.
yeah, i agree he isn’t a bad person, but he really needs to change. his behavior toward the FL isn’t okay, and that’s not how love should look. intentions aside, he still hurt her.
Just watched the EP30 trailer and I’m honestly so relieved that Xi Guang finally said those words to Xu. Xu has been getting on my nerves — he chose to listen to Rong Rong and didn’t trust Xi Guang at all. After everything he did, he can’t just erase it with a simple apology. And saying he “thought they had time”… seriously? I had a little pity for him before, but now he just feels pathetic and annoying, especially coming back to the FL like nothing happened.
Hi! 😅 Does anyone know Zhang Xu and the girl from his office actually become a couple later on? Or does he show up again to create issues between the ML and FL?
[And Arthit saying he wouldn’t even spend a grand for his lover… meanwhile he’s the same man who bought a penthouse and gave dowry for the wedding even when Dao’s parents didn’t agree 😭 the way he fell so hard for Dao, I love it. ] [ spoiler ]
I also really love their friendship—so chaotic, funny, and supportive. They truly understood Phoon. They never forced him out of his safe zone to go after Fah; instead, they made plans to help Fah fall for him without pushing Phoon beyond his limits.
And that moment when Earth asks about his dreams… and his stepmom saying maybe Fun wants him to live his life—it was so wholesome it broke me.
For me, this series is going to be the best one of 2026. I know I’ll rewatch it again and again.
The only thing I haven’t fully understood yet is Tonkla’s involvement with Bell. Also, did Bell make some girl abort her baby? And how is all of this connected to Fai?
Also ep 32—was grandma’s friend played by the actress from Revenge Love? Like the MC’s mom in RL, right?? It’s been ages since I watched it, I think I’m gonna rewatch today 🤭
And ahhh Shine On Me ending today… no more daily waiting pain 🥲 I really, really loved this series 🫶✨
that’s Boo in your pfp, right? wahhh I love it
I’m a CARAT too 🫶 this made me weirdly happy 😊
Also, the way the FL said those words to him—ahhhhh, it was so good 😭💗
Does anyone know the name of the song Xu actually sang?
And finally, the side chick and her daughter are getting their karma in the Episode 33 trailer 👀✨
What I don’t understand is why Ye Rong chooses to hate the FL when she could just be nice and act like a decent person. And if it’s only because of her status or Xu, then honestly… that feels pretty ridiculous. I really hope she doesn’t get what she wants 🙏🏻—same goes for the cousin.
fl’s mom, though… I really wanna know how she even fell for fl’s dad. I love how confident she is, knows her worth, and doesn’t waste time on fl’s dad’s nonsense. Honestly, I used to think he might have a few braincells, considering his position in the series—but now? He probably wouldn’t even be there if it weren’t for her.
Also, Ye Rong and that cousin? What’s their problem, man? Why come after fl & ml when they don’t even look at them? overall… I’m just fed up with these characters.
…but I still love the series 😭 praying everyone finally gets their karma soon.
his behavior toward the FL isn’t okay, and that’s not how love should look.
intentions aside, he still hurt her.
Xu has been getting on my nerves — he chose to listen to Rong Rong and didn’t trust Xi Guang at all. After everything he did, he can’t just erase it with a simple apology.
And saying he “thought they had time”… seriously?
I had a little pity for him before, but now he just feels pathetic and annoying, especially coming back to the FL like nothing happened.