Its hard for him to escape the manipulation of so many people- Nine, his mom, Sunny, Pitch, North, they're all…
NO LITERALLY 😭😭 everyone is out here manipulating him. like, i understand he’s being manipulated too, but deleting the evidence WITHOUT EVEN TELLING WAN??? THAT’S WHAT GETS ME. 💀 and you’re so right about it coming back to bite him later because imagine wan finding out he had evidence that could’ve helped him and chose not to tell him??? that would hurt so much more than anything else. 😭 atp i’m putting my faith in renjitime because these two seem to have more sense than everyone else combined. 😭🙏
and srsly, i LOVE this whole series, but renjitime are the only ones with some actual brains atp 😭😭 if not for renji busting his ass most of the time on set, i genuinely hope they at least keep the video and help wan instead of deleting it. PLEASE, LET SOMEONE BE SMART FOR ONCE. 😭🙏
AND THE WAY I WAS SHOCKED WHEN THIRD DELETED THAT VIDEO??? 😭 like, as long as he has a backup of it, then fine, BUT IF NOT, DUDE, I SRSLY THINK HE’S STUPID. 💀 like, third KNOWS how bad nine is, he KNOWS nine isn’t going to change and that it’s all an act, but he still went ahead and believed him??? AND DELETED THE VIDEO WHEN IT INVOLVES WAN??? 😭😭 he didn’t even tell wan anything about the video!! ik wan is soft enough that he might’ve deleted it himself, but i genuinely DID NOT EXPECT THIRD to be the one to do it. like, HELLO??? THIRD, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???
i genuinely hate nine, like, do i even have to explain why?? 😭 at first, i did feel bad for him because of the things his bf said to him, but srsly, that’s just not enough to make me hate him any less. 💀
NOW, EP 5… At first, those few minutes had me feeling butterflies, but later when Wan went to Nine and Third’s event, I was like, “BABE, ARE YOU SERIOUS?? You wanna get chewed out online AGAIN by those fans??” 😭. Ahhh, and then the whole shoot and everything… after they went on the bicycles, DAMNNN. It was so freaking cute and aesthetic to me, and their chemistry??? HELLO??? I was literally shouting, “KISS! KISS! ON THE CHEEK! IT’LL BE CUTE!” 😭 But yeah, even without that, they were still adorable. And then we got the RenjiTime moments too 🥹. They’re so freaking sweet. Ahhh, my babies. Then at the campfire… WOW. The tension??? And yk, I got this doubt because Nine said Time and Renji knew each other, but DO THEY REALLY know each other?? Because whatever happened clearly pissed Renji off lmao. And for some reason, I feel like Renji is the one holding the power here. Idk why, but that’s just the vibe I got 👀. Then Third, Renji, and Patji knowing that Third is bad while Wan is basically his biggest fanboy is just HILARIOUS 😭. And them trying to piss Nine off too?? I was living for it. I also feel like Wan is finally starting to realise that Nine might actually be bad, but he just can’t accept it because he’s such a huge fan. And honestly, that’s pretty understandable. As a fan myself, it would be pretty hard to believe too, even though I definitely wouldn’t trust them 100% 😭.
Okay, I have A LOT to say, so I’m just gonna pour everything out 😭 First of all, I freaking LOVE AuAu & Save. Their chemistry hits SO hard. Like, you don’t even find it cringey or anything. Even when they say some cringey lines, somehow they still feel pretty nice?? I blush every single time hearing them 😭. And James—OMG. He is one hell of an actor. I’m pretty sure I’ve never hated a character as hard as I hated Nine, and James did such a freaking great job making him stressful 😭. Man, I missed him so much, and I still wish he would act more. He’s genuinely one of my faves, ngl. And then Renji & Patji—dude, I didn’t watch DMD Friendship, but I saw their series pilot for 2026, I think, and I LOVED it. I didn’t add it to my TBW, but damn, I WILL be watching it. I love Renji, he is so freaking handsome 😭, and his acting was SO good. Like, tell me why in the series he’s such a mystery to me?? Every time he appears, I’m immediately like, “WHAT is he gonna say or do now?” 😭. And Patji/Time, man, I feel so bad for him. He is SO cute that I genuinely wanna adopt him 😭. And knowing that some actors’ lives are actually like that is so sad. I really hope they get all the attention and love they deserve.
And I connect to Kean’s character so much. I used to love reading and would get good grades, but now I don’t even love it anymore. It just doesn’t interest me. I kept studying and doing my best because I wanted my parents to be proud and happy, but now it feels like they’re just constantly pressuring me to do better, talking about how society will see us and blah blah. At first, I really thought maybe they would understand me. I cried and asked them to let me change my course, but they didn’t. They said they had already told everyone about it and they couldn’t show their faces if I suddenly changed it. And since I was the one who chose it, I should just stick with it. But it’s just too much for me. And you know what happened because of it. I got stuck there, didn’t pass my exams, and a whole year went by. Now they’re disappointed in me. They don’t really shout at me anymore, but they still make me feel guilty, like I don’t care about my future. I DO care. I just don’t want to keep dealing with this anymore. Even now, they won’t listen to me, and I have exams again in a few days. It feels like we’re stuck in the same loop over and over. Everywhere I look, it feels dark and like there’s no path for me. Like I’m just standing here while everyone else is moving forward. That’s why I love Kean so much. I see myself in him in a way I didn’t expect. 😭 I just really hope he finds his own path eventually.
Yk, I’m not usually a big fan of high school BLs, but this one really has my heart. 😭 They’re so weirdly cute, and I love the way their characters are portrayed. And most importantly, I LOVE Kean’s character so much. He feels so realistic to me 🥹 I initially thought Sea wouldn’t suit his character, but omg, he is PERFECT for it 😭 Though sometimes the way he speaks kinda bothers me because he reminds me a chick 💀😭
And Phatsa was so cute in this episode 😭. He was honestly so funny too lol.
I don't know why, but he gives me the vibe of an innocent kid sometimes 😂... but then I remember what happened in Episode 2 and I'm like, "Wait a minute... he definitely isn't that innocent" 💀.
I felt the same... the brother kissing ongsa it's felt off. It felt like forced to make them as a couple.. Also…
Yeah, I get that , the kiss in that scene felt so unnecessary 😭. I honestly expected him to be more calm and collected, so that caught me off guard.
And I had the same thought about Phatsa. I understand that they made him unaware of the ABO dynamics because of the rare wolf bloodline and all that, but still... would he really have never heard about it? Not even through rumors or casual conversations? It's not like he's been living under a rock his whole life 😭.
I know they probably wrote him that way so they could naturally explain the world's rules to the audience, but I honestly think it would've worked better if they had just presented the information directly instead of making Phatsa completely clueless.
That said, I do feel bad for him. Even before he found out he was an omega, he had already been marked. 😭
Okay... Episode 1 was somewhat watchable, and I did think Phatsa was kind of stupid 😭. I mean, living in a world where secondary genders have existed for such a long time and somehow not knowing about them is pretty wild.
Then came Episode 2... and somehow Phatsa became even more stupid 💀. But I can't lie, I found it funny, so it was still bearable. Sometimes, though, the scenes and the level of seriousness are a bit questionable.
And the NC scenes?? I haven't watched My Stubborn, but these escalated SO fast 😭. At first I thought, "Okay, maybe they're in heat, so it makes sense," but damn... they're absolute beasts, ngl 💀.
Also... how many couples are we getting in this series?? 😭 And why did that brother kiss Ongsa?? Can y'all not communicate with WORDS?? HUH??
Anyway, if you switch your brain off and just enjoy the ride, it's entertaining enough. 😭 I honestly think the story has a lot of potential, but some of the dialogue and the script make moments that should be serious come off as unintentionally funny.
From the next episode's preview, it looks like they changed the storyline a bit. 😭
Honestly, I don't mind if they make some changes, but there's one thing I absolutely need—they better let Sunny get his revenge... and Sky (Hansoo 😭 these names are so confusing).
I already know how the audition is supposed to go, but I still hate seeing him cry. He's such a little sunshine, and seeing him like that breaks my heart. 🥹💔
The OG isnt really focused on feelings to be honest, it just comes out of nowhere at the end like a 90s yaoi 😂I…
Yeah, that's what I thought too when I read the manhwa.
In the manhwa, the story is much more focused on Yoohan—his life, and his revenge. The romance takes more of a backseat. But in the series, they've given the love story a bigger role, and honestly, I don't mind it at all. It's so cute seeing Sun's expressions .
I also loved the manhwa because it focused more on the revenge aspect than the romance. It gave the story a different vibe.
I've also seen a lot of people say that the manhwa didn't adapt the entire novel. Apparently, the novel has four volumes, but the manhwa only covers about three of them and even cuts out a lot of scenes. So now I'm planning to read the novel too. 😭
For those who don't know, In the manhwa, Jay didn't save Yoohan (Sun) from those old bastards—the manager did. Later, when Jay asked Yoohan if he knew Jay would help him, Yoohan said no. If I remember correctly, he even said something along the lines of Jay not caring if a "product" was damaged.
I might be remembering some details wrong since it's been a while since I last reread it 😭, but that's how I remember that scene going.
My favorite scenes this episode were definitely the kiss and the cute moments between Sky and Sun. Mannnn, that kiss was ON FIREEEEEEEE 😭🔥. Yes, it was forceful, but the chemistry was chemistry-ing 😭✋.
And the little scene where Sky was teaching Sun how to use the camera?? AHHHHHH. It was so cute watching Sun learn from him, and the manager lowkey shipping them made it even better 😭.
Also, our uncle finally appeared 😂. He feels just as funny as he did in the manhwa, but somehow with a different font??? I genuinely don't know how else to explain it 💀.
And can we talk about the rabbit manager (the bar manager)? He's one of my favorite characters in the manhwa. I know I keep comparing everything to the manhwa, but I love most of the characters there, and I'm loving the series versions too. The casting fits so well. Plus, am I the only one who thinks the bar manager is really handsome? 😭
And the preview for next episode??? FINALLY. Our Jay is gonna kiss Songbath right in front of Sunny 😭🍿. That little shit better enjoy his peaceful days while he still can.
I do get confused sometimes because everyone has different names from the manhwa, so my brain needs a few seconds to process who's who 😭.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next episode!
EVERYONE and their mother in this show loves to say that Sun has an "ordinary" face. Did everyone just…
Honestly, even in the manhwa, it was mentioned multiple times that his face was "ordinary," which always made me laugh because that man is one of the prettiest and hottest characters I've ever seen 😭.
If I remember correctly, there was even a dialogue explaining why people described him that way. It wasn't that he was unattractive - far from it. The point was that, even though he was good-looking, he didn't have any particularly outstanding or striking features that would immediately make him stand out, which is considered important in the entertainment industry.
So when people called him "ordinary," they didn't mean he was ugly. They meant that his looks were more balanced and conventional rather than having one distinctive feature that instantly grabbed attention.
And then we got the RenjiTime moments too 🥹. They’re so freaking sweet. Ahhh, my babies.
Then at the campfire… WOW. The tension??? And yk, I got this doubt because Nine said Time and Renji knew each other, but DO THEY REALLY know each other?? Because whatever happened clearly pissed Renji off lmao. And for some reason, I feel like Renji is the one holding the power here. Idk why, but that’s just the vibe I got 👀.
Then Third, Renji, and Patji knowing that Third is bad while Wan is basically his biggest fanboy is just HILARIOUS 😭. And them trying to piss Nine off too?? I was living for it. I also feel like Wan is finally starting to realise that Nine might actually be bad, but he just can’t accept it because he’s such a huge fan. And honestly, that’s pretty understandable. As a fan myself, it would be pretty hard to believe too, even though I definitely wouldn’t trust them 100% 😭.
First of all, I freaking LOVE AuAu & Save. Their chemistry hits SO hard. Like, you don’t even find it cringey or anything. Even when they say some cringey lines, somehow they still feel pretty nice?? I blush every single time hearing them 😭. And James—OMG. He is one hell of an actor. I’m pretty sure I’ve never hated a character as hard as I hated Nine, and James did such a freaking great job making him stressful 😭. Man, I missed him so much, and I still wish he would act more. He’s genuinely one of my faves, ngl.
And then Renji & Patji—dude, I didn’t watch DMD Friendship, but I saw their series pilot for 2026, I think, and I LOVED it. I didn’t add it to my TBW, but damn, I WILL be watching it. I love Renji, he is so freaking handsome 😭, and his acting was SO good. Like, tell me why in the series he’s such a mystery to me?? Every time he appears, I’m immediately like, “WHAT is he gonna say or do now?” 😭. And Patji/Time, man, I feel so bad for him. He is SO cute that I genuinely wanna adopt him 😭. And knowing that some actors’ lives are actually like that is so sad. I really hope they get all the attention and love they deserve.
At first, I really thought maybe they would understand me. I cried and asked them to let me change my course, but they didn’t. They said they had already told everyone about it and they couldn’t show their faces if I suddenly changed it. And since I was the one who chose it, I should just stick with it.
But it’s just too much for me. And you know what happened because of it. I got stuck there, didn’t pass my exams, and a whole year went by. Now they’re disappointed in me. They don’t really shout at me anymore, but they still make me feel guilty, like I don’t care about my future. I DO care. I just don’t want to keep dealing with this anymore.
Even now, they won’t listen to me, and I have exams again in a few days. It feels like we’re stuck in the same loop over and over. Everywhere I look, it feels dark and like there’s no path for me. Like I’m just standing here while everyone else is moving forward.
That’s why I love Kean so much. I see myself in him in a way I didn’t expect. 😭 I just really hope he finds his own path eventually.
I don't know why, but he gives me the vibe of an innocent kid sometimes 😂... but then I remember what happened in Episode 2 and I'm like, "Wait a minute... he definitely isn't that innocent" 💀.
And I had the same thought about Phatsa. I understand that they made him unaware of the ABO dynamics because of the rare wolf bloodline and all that, but still... would he really have never heard about it? Not even through rumors or casual conversations? It's not like he's been living under a rock his whole life 😭.
I know they probably wrote him that way so they could naturally explain the world's rules to the audience, but I honestly think it would've worked better if they had just presented the information directly instead of making Phatsa completely clueless.
That said, I do feel bad for him. Even before he found out he was an omega, he had already been marked. 😭
Then came Episode 2... and somehow Phatsa became even more stupid 💀. But I can't lie, I found it funny, so it was still bearable. Sometimes, though, the scenes and the level of seriousness are a bit questionable.
And the NC scenes?? I haven't watched My Stubborn, but these escalated SO fast 😭. At first I thought, "Okay, maybe they're in heat, so it makes sense," but damn... they're absolute beasts, ngl 💀.
Also... how many couples are we getting in this series?? 😭 And why did that brother kiss Ongsa?? Can y'all not communicate with WORDS?? HUH??
Anyway, if you switch your brain off and just enjoy the ride, it's entertaining enough. 😭 I honestly think the story has a lot of potential, but some of the dialogue and the script make moments that should be serious come off as unintentionally funny.
Honestly, I don't mind if they make some changes, but there's one thing I absolutely need—they better let Sunny get his revenge... and Sky (Hansoo 😭 these names are so confusing).
I already know how the audition is supposed to go, but I still hate seeing him cry. He's such a little sunshine, and seeing him like that breaks my heart. 🥹💔
In the manhwa, the story is much more focused on Yoohan—his life, and his revenge. The romance takes more of a backseat. But in the series, they've given the love story a bigger role, and honestly, I don't mind it at all. It's so cute seeing Sun's expressions .
I also loved the manhwa because it focused more on the revenge aspect than the romance. It gave the story a different vibe.
I've also seen a lot of people say that the manhwa didn't adapt the entire novel. Apparently, the novel has four volumes, but the manhwa only covers about three of them and even cuts out a lot of scenes. So now I'm planning to read the novel too. 😭
I might be remembering some details wrong since it's been a while since I last reread it 😭, but that's how I remember that scene going.
My favorite scenes this episode were definitely the kiss and the cute moments between Sky and Sun. Mannnn, that kiss was ON FIREEEEEEEE 😭🔥. Yes, it was forceful, but the chemistry was chemistry-ing 😭✋.
And the little scene where Sky was teaching Sun how to use the camera?? AHHHHHH. It was so cute watching Sun learn from him, and the manager lowkey shipping them made it even better 😭.
Also, our uncle finally appeared 😂. He feels just as funny as he did in the manhwa, but somehow with a different font??? I genuinely don't know how else to explain it 💀.
And can we talk about the rabbit manager (the bar manager)? He's one of my favorite characters in the manhwa. I know I keep comparing everything to the manhwa, but I love most of the characters there, and I'm loving the series versions too. The casting fits so well. Plus, am I the only one who thinks the bar manager is really handsome? 😭
And the preview for next episode??? FINALLY. Our Jay is gonna kiss Songbath right in front of Sunny 😭🍿. That little shit better enjoy his peaceful days while he still can.
I do get confused sometimes because everyone has different names from the manhwa, so my brain needs a few seconds to process who's who 😭.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next episode!
If I remember correctly, there was even a dialogue explaining why people described him that way. It wasn't that he was unattractive - far from it. The point was that, even though he was good-looking, he didn't have any particularly outstanding or striking features that would immediately make him stand out, which is considered important in the entertainment industry.
So when people called him "ordinary," they didn't mean he was ugly. They meant that his looks were more balanced and conventional rather than having one distinctive feature that instantly grabbed attention.