Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 23, 2025
On Duang with You • Feb 7, 2026
Duang and his trio’s stupidity honestly needs to be studied 😂😂 and their luck too but that’s exactly what makes them so cute.
2 0
On Duang with You • Feb 7, 2026
When Duang said, “Maybe Ramphueng, no master would exorcise me,” I completely lost it I was literally rolling on my bed laughing.
3 2
On Dare You to Death • Feb 5, 2026
I’m back after two weeks, and even though I do like the series, I’m struggling to continue it because I have a lot of issues with how it’s progressing. And just to be clear it’s not JoongDunk. They’re actually acting really well, which is the main reason I’m still watching.

At first, I loved the pacing, but now it’s starting to get on my nerves because parts of it just don’t make sense especially the police work and investigation. I enjoy the cute moments between Jade and Kamin, but there’s an active serial killer case, and it feels strange to see so much focus on romance when they should be chasing leads.

I was really hoping to see more of the investigation side, but we barely get any of it. Kamin, in particular, was introduced as someone intelligent and sharp, so I expected him to actively connect clues and push the case forward, not mainly learn about the Avengers group through Truth-or-Dare cards.

At times, it honestly feels like the killer is the only reason the story moves forward, instead of the investigators driving the plot. I know this is by the same author as Goddess Bless You from Death, so I don’t want to blame the author entirely without reading the novel because the adaptation might have changed things.

I know this series is lacking in many ways, and honestly, it’s not the first time. I’m also not expecting much from GMMTV anymore, because they rarely produce truly high-quality shows even when the script itself is good. The production budget always feels low, and that’s what makes me sad this series could’ve been so much more popular if it had better production value.

GMMTV became popular largely because their actors manage to act really well despite the low budgets.

Man… sometimes I really want to join GMMTV when I become a CA and fix their budgeting decisions myself 🤦‍♀️
9 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Feb 3, 2026
Okay, it’s getting way too messy now, so I’m going to watch episode 10 together with the remaining episodes otherwise I’ll seriously get a headache 😭

Please, I’m begging, I’m rooting for Hee-sun and Su-been. And I was rooting for Min-gee and Seung-il too, but now everything’s such a mess that I honestly don’t know who’s going to choose who anymore.

Also… am I the only one who feels like I-geon is a red flag? Because something about him just feels off to me
1 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Feb 3, 2026
I really loved episode 8. Su-been and Hee-sun are so cute together their interactions are genuinely nice to watch. I’m happy that Su-been is opening up more with her. And Hyun-jae and Joo-young… they’re such a comfort couple, simple and warm to watch.

Go-eun and Hyeon-woo aren’t that interesting to me, but they’re still cute. I think it’s mostly because Hyeon-woo doesn’t really know how to hold a conversation or express his feelings in an engaging way.

As for Seung-il and Mina-sue, I honestly don’t see any spark or chemistry between them. Seung-il also doesn’t seem like the type Mina-sue is usually interested in. That said, I did feel a little bad for Hee-sun when she and Su-been ran into Mina-sue and Seung-il during their date even though it turned out fine in the end.

I’ll admit, Mina-sue was okay in this episode not irritating to watch. And when Seung-il said what most viewers and panelists were probably thinking, I was actually happy. Paradise dates are meant for focusing on your date, not watching someone else’s. 🤦‍♀️ I really didn’t like how she kept looking out the window for Su-been when she was supposed to be spending time with Seung-il. I know she’s not into him, but still.
4 0
On To My Shore • Feb 2, 2026
Title To My Shore
I honestly don’t have words for this series lol, and I’m only on episode 3. It makes me want to stop watching because I’m scared of what’s going to happen, but at the same time it’s so addictive I literally can’t stop. And Zhen Zhen did he actually cheat on Shuoleng? I just really hope neither Zhen nor YSL gets hurt too badly because of their breakup… and I also hope Zhen finds someone else .
1 0
Replying to Mymuse • Feb 1, 2026
I’m rewatching it again, and I honestly love that scene where Qinn is singing on stage and Duang is completely…
Now it kind of makes me think that Qinn saw Duang before not as a crush or anything but maybe just noticed him for being kind or simply the way he is. Like, he got intrigued, and that’s why he’s always locking eyes with him.
3 0
On Duang with You • Feb 1, 2026
I’m rewatching it again, and I honestly love that scene where Qinn is singing on stage and Duang is completely mesmerized by him. And this isn’t a spoiler, just my feeling—but I think Qinn is actually the one who fell first, not Duang. Like, when Qinn saw Duang and walked off the stage, that’s what it felt like to me… as if he didn’t want to face his old crush again. I could be totally wrong, but I’m really loving this interpretation hehe 🥹
11 1
Replying to hyuinlvr • Jan 31, 2026
Jamie (North’s character) will have a boyfriend, Marvis (Otto’s character)
Otto and Kim look so similar to me that I honestly thought they were the same person 🤦‍♀️ my bad—this is my first time seeing them in a series, so I got confused 😕
0 1
Replying to den • Jan 31, 2026
i reckon one of duangs friends having a gf in the books, i dont remember about the other tbh
Oh then it must be Pae 😭
0 0
Replying to hyuinlvr • Jan 31, 2026
Jamie (North’s character) will have a boyfriend, Marvis (Otto’s character)
So Duang’s friend North the “you’re running out of time” guy and Otto (glasses guy) are a couple?? Wow 😮
Not gonna lie, I was shipping the other two 😂 never saw this coming, but I’m excited for them too.
2 3
On Duang with You • Jan 31, 2026
Do we have side couples in this series? Because I’m fully shipping Duang’s friends with Qinn’s friends 😭💀
3 7
On Duang with You • Jan 31, 2026
You know Duang is already gone the moment he finds Qinn cute even when he’s cursing 😭😂
6 0
On Duang with You • Jan 31, 2026
When Qinn got off the stage after seeing Duang, it really felt like Qinn was the one who fell first, not Duang. Like maybe in the past or maybe he saw Duang first and fell in love.
They’re already so freaking cute 😭🥹 hehehe.
I’m gonna go watch the remaining episode now.
13 0
On Fourever You Part 2 • Jan 31, 2026
The friendships are genuinely so good. Their bond is everything. And Dao being absolutely done with them 😭😂
I’m especially excited for Arthit and Dao’s story—it’s my favorite
13 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Jan 30, 2026
It’s over, and I already want special episodes. Thup and Singha getting married would fix me, actually. As for Athikun’s death—I won’t lie, it didn’t feel cruel enough. I wanted him to suffer more. Still, there’s something fitting about him dying at the hands of the people he killed.
6 1
Replying to Veronica Park • Jan 28, 2026
Ep 6 – Mina x Seung-I x Min-Gee (This is the second time Mina has stirred up a triangle – the first being:…
I agree that Seung Il’s timing is terrible and the situation feels awkward—for us and for the girls too. But at the same time, we have to remember that he doesn’t actually know what’s going on in the room.

And honestly, I’d really like to see Min Gee and Hyun Jae interact and get to know each other. He’s cute and seems like a genuinely nice guy.
1 2