Guys, can someone tell me— I stopped at episode 4, and after reading the comments it feels like the focus is mostly on William and Izuya. What about the others? Are there no other talking or getting to know each other yet?
And also, what about Hiroya? I really like him this season. Is he talking to Huwei, or is that not happening?
Not sure if you’ve already read it, but if you haven’t, you can check it out here -https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/mbm/
I haven’t started reading the novel yet, so I’m not entirely sure either. I do have the interlude as well, and I thought it might be something like special chapters or an epilogue. When I checked last night, the manga had 5 volumes, but I’m not sure whether it’s completed or not.
Not sure if you’ve already read it, but if you haven’t, you can check it out here -https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/mbm/
You’re welcome. I just wanted to ask—does the novel conclude with volume 4? Since the manga has 5 volumes. And if possible, could you please send me volume 4 of the novel?
Yeah sure.I hope it clears your doubts but here I go.As we have seen on ep 1 and 2 , Eunho grants wishes but the…
Thanks for taking the time to explain😊. I also think something definitely went wrong, because in the preview they’re meeting at her place and discussing things, and Si-yeol even gets arrested. I feel like it’ll make more sense after the next episode. And if the equilibrium changes because their fates were exchanged, she’ll have to fix things again, right? But also—if she does good things, she can become human… so if she does bad things, will she die?
i think it's because only one out of their two fates was meant to be famous and rich...the initial issue arised…
Ohhh, that makes sense—he didn’t think about the consequences , and he didn’t even ask how she would grant his wish. It ended up with their fates being exchanged again 😭. Thanks for taking the time to explain!
I have a question—can someone please help me understand this? At the end, after Woo-seok makes his wish, does that mean he will live according to his fate while Si-yeol becomes a nobody, causing chaos? And in the preview, when she says that if one goes up, the other must come down to maintain equilibrium, does that mean Si-yeol won’t be famous or a star anymore? So in the end, only one of them can be an athlete, right?
Every episode keeps getting better than the last, and I get butterflies in almost every scene. Fah is so cunning—making Phoon read those letters, then taking him to another restaurant with just the two of them, like a date, and indirectly making him reveal his feelings by saying he doesn’t know whether the letter person has feelings for him or not… ahhh, they’re so sweet and fluffy. I’m enjoying this so much.
I also love their friendships. The scene where Ter feeds the cake into North’s mouth, and Phoon feeling relieved after hearing the same words from Dao instead of Ter & north, was so funny. And the Hill , Jo , Fah , Arthit friendship is just as fun—calling out Fah for his ‘evil smile’ made me laugh, Arthit is literally me when my friends are talking; I always ask questions after they’re done. Also, I don’t know Thai, but according to the subs, Jo called North his wife instead of boyfriend, which made me giggle 🤭.
The whole episode was so good—I loved it. I’m just sad we only have three episodes left to complete their story
I feel that.... Maybe Jay got that truth or dare card too. The way he was so afraid makes me think that way, So…
Yeah, even I thought about it. He didn’t really do anything bad, but he also didn’t expose Bell either. We’ll have to wait and see whether he receives the card or not
1st ep is so good—really intriguing. The actors did amazing. Honestly, I love her projects because her characters are always different, and she nailed this one too. Same with the ML—I loved him in All of Us Are Dead and Revenge of Others, and he’s great here as well. Both of them felt very natural. I laughed during the episode and also felt bad for the ML. This is the first K-drama in a while that got me hooked from the very first episode. Hehe, waiting for the next one!!
I love this series, but Pit Babe, I couldn't make it past 10 minutes of the first episode. People tell me to give…
Same, bruhh. I even stopped Pit Babe after watching five episodes—it just didn’t feel interesting to me, even though I gave it three tries. I’m really glad I started watching this series though. It’s so good and honestly very rewatchable.
I’ve completed up to episode 4, and honestly, I’m not enjoying William and Izuya’s conversations or the amount of screen time they’re getting. I know dating shows usually focus more on popular couples, but seriously—they’re not the only ones on the show.
It also feels like Izuya is the only one fully invested in their relationship progress, while William keeps hesitating.
I felt really bad for Jobu during the sauna thing, especially when he checked the group chat and realized they’d left him on read 🤧.
As for Huwei—he’s the most interesting person on the show to me. I’m rooting for him with Hiroya because he’s just so cute 😭. Please, please give them more screen time—I really want to see their interactions.
About Bomi, sometimes I feel like he’s the only one trying to get to know Huwei, while Huwei isn’t as responsive—but let’s see how that goes.
And the older guy… I genuinely forgot his name because he gets so little screen time that I forget he’s even on the show.
Honestly, if they keep giving more screen time to William and Izuya, I might stop watching. I’m just not interested in their story
Izaya is type of person who always ignore their partners red flag sign later acts like victim.. i remember phone…
Bruhhh, I felt that too 😭 I really want Izuya to think more about the relationship if he plans to say yes to William. When they talked about cheating and William said he cheated—even if it was “just a kiss” and had reasons—and Izuya said he doesn’t like people who do that… but then didn’t really care after talking to William? That really confused me.
Episode 11 is sooo goooood 😭 Darin & Sey are so cute and sweet this episode, Thup & Singha too. And I love how King has completely stopped giving a fuck about his father.
Honestly… I just want that man to retire already (sorry not sorry 😭).
Also, when Singha, Mek, and Thup went to search for Jump, I really felt like Singha needs to understand that he shouldn’t leave the group—it’s dangerous. I know he doesn’t believe in all that, but that’s how it felt to me.
Can someone tell me this though—if Atikun and Bom need to kill people to survive, do they have to kill 7 or 14 since there are two of them?
And I genuinely felt bad for King when Bom attacked him. I really hope he lives—he doesn’t deserve to die.
And also, what about Hiroya? I really like him this season. Is he talking to Huwei, or is that not happening?
I also love their friendships. The scene where Ter feeds the cake into North’s mouth, and Phoon feeling relieved after hearing the same words from Dao instead of Ter & north, was so funny. And the Hill , Jo , Fah , Arthit friendship is just as fun—calling out Fah for his ‘evil smile’ made me laugh, Arthit is literally me when my friends are talking; I always ask questions after they’re done. Also, I don’t know Thai, but according to the subs, Jo called North his wife instead of boyfriend, which made me giggle 🤭.
The whole episode was so good—I loved it. I’m just sad we only have three episodes left to complete their story
It also feels like Izuya is the only one fully invested in their relationship progress, while William keeps hesitating.
I felt really bad for Jobu during the sauna thing, especially when he checked the group chat and realized they’d left him on read 🤧.
As for Huwei—he’s the most interesting person on the show to me. I’m rooting for him with Hiroya because he’s just so cute 😭. Please, please give them more screen time—I really want to see their interactions.
About Bomi, sometimes I feel like he’s the only one trying to get to know Huwei, while Huwei isn’t as responsive—but let’s see how that goes.
And the older guy… I genuinely forgot his name because he gets so little screen time that I forget he’s even on the show.
Honestly, if they keep giving more screen time to William and Izuya, I might stop watching. I’m just not interested in their story
Honestly… I just want that man to retire already (sorry not sorry 😭).
Also, when Singha, Mek, and Thup went to search for Jump, I really felt like Singha needs to understand that he shouldn’t leave the group—it’s dangerous. I know he doesn’t believe in all that, but that’s how it felt to me.
Can someone tell me this though—if Atikun and Bom need to kill people to survive, do they have to kill 7 or 14 since there are two of them?
And I genuinely felt bad for King when Bom attacked him. I really hope he lives—he doesn’t deserve to die.