Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 23, 2025
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 28, 2026
When I watched season 4, I felt like some people came more for popularity than for actually finding love. And honestly, I’m starting to feel the same way about Mina Sue in season 5. It feels like she’s more interested in attention or fame than in genuinely getting to know someone, which is why all this drama keeps happening—and it just feels unnecessary, especially since she’s mature enough to know better.

Also, thinking that lending small things or being “nice” means people should treat you like a princess feels questionable to me, especially when it’s clearly making others stressed or uncomfortable. I really wish people would question her actions more instead of just going along with everything she says.

That little dance she did when Seung Il asked to meet her also felt unnecessary, especially since she had just spoken to Min Gee minutes before.

As for Su Been, I actually liked him a lot in episode 5 and thought he finally understood Mina Sue but the way he switched up so quickly after she apologised made me feel like he isn’t genuinely interested in Hee Sun at all. You can clearly see the difference in how he talks to both of them.

And Sung Hun (Samuel)… listening to his conversation with her honestly frustrated me. Agreeing with everything she says without questioning it felt a bit blind. The way she said Min Gee was “scary” and that she felt hesitant to interact with Seung Il because of her didn’t sit right with me either—especially when Min Gee, despite being stressed, still said she was okay with them interacting.

I don’t hate Mina Sue for all of this, but it’s definitely making it harder for me to like her.
9 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 27, 2026
Right now, I’m honestly just hoping Hee Sun chooses another guy or at least tries to move on. I really don’t want to see her cry over Su Been—it’s already getting on my nerves 😭
7 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 27, 2026
But now that I’m watching episode 5, I feel like Min Gee should try getting to know the other participants too. I don’t even know how to feel anymore because she seems really stressed, and she only has eyes for Seung Il—now with Mina Sue wanting to get to know him, it’s definitely going to stir things up. I’m honestly just rambling at this point 😭

And I also feel like Su Been might still be interested in Mina Sue rather than Hee Sun.
1 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 27, 2026
For me, the show feels more interesting because of Mina Sue. When she said she wanted to get to know someone else, just out of curiosity, I was like—please don’t say Hyun Jae… no, not him… NOT HIM 😭😂

I’m also really liking how Su Been has put up a solid iron wall between them. I just hope he’s genuinely interested in Hee Sun and not trying to make Mina Sue jealous.

That said, I did feel like Mina Sue doesn’t like it when other girls get more attention—the eye rolls and some of her expressions felt a bit irritating to me (maybe she really is going for a villain role).

And Min Gee 😭 I actually laughed when she asked Mina Sue how her heart could sway like that and not be stable at all lol.
7 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 26, 2026
I was a bit afraid of having an experienced show contestant (Min Gee) but she appears to be very genuine and I’d…
I was actually planning to watch seasons 1 to 3 because a lot of people said they’re better than season 4, but I never really got the time. With season 4, I got annoyed because it felt like the same person was on screen every five minutes, and the others didn’t really get a proper chance to get to know each other. It also felt like some people weren’t being very honest, which is why I ended up dropping it.
0 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 26, 2026
After episode 4, I honestly don’t know how I feel about Mina Sue. I really liked her until episode 3, but in episode 4 it felt like she enjoys the attention and talks to any guy who gives it to her. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing—I know that’s the whole point of the show, to get to know everyone.

But it also feels like she isn’t genuinely trying to connect with them, and I didn’t like how Su Been was getting hurt by her actions. Especially at the end of the episode—she went to talk to him, but when Seung Il wanted to talk to her too, she just said she’d talk to Su Been later, without even apologizing or tell him she will talk to seung il first (unless I missed it). That part really bothered me.

On the other hand, I’m really loving Kim Min Gee. She’s my top pick right now. And if she and Seung Il don’t end up together, I hope she tries getting to know the other guys. Same with Su Been—I really want him to go to Paradise with Hee Sun.
5 11
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 26, 2026
I was a bit afraid of having an experienced show contestant (Min Gee) but she appears to be very genuine and I’d…
Ohh 😮 I didn’t watch seasons 1 to 3 😭😅 I started with season 4 but ended up dropping it because it got a bit annoying.
0 3
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 26, 2026
I was a bit afraid of having an experienced show contestant (Min Gee) but she appears to be very genuine and I’d…
Can u remind me of that participant’s name? I honestly forgot 😭 and yeah… episode 4 is definitely a mess.
0 5
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 26, 2026
I was a bit afraid of having an experienced show contestant (Min Gee) but she appears to be very genuine and I’d…
Yeah, right I initially thought they might not have much information about the other participants since only Min Gee was added (which now that I think about it… why wouldn’t they know 😭). I’ve just finished episode 3, and I’m still not sure how I feel about Mina Sue. I like her energy and all, but let’s see how it goes.

I’m starting ep 4 now anyway since the other three episodes are releasing today. And thanks for telling me to watch ep 4 later - for my sanity 😭🙏🏻
1 7
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 26, 2026
I was a bit afraid of having an experienced show contestant (Min Gee) but she appears to be very genuine and I’d…
Is Min Gee an experienced contestant? IDK about that, but yeah, I’m rooting for her too. I haven’t watched episode 4 yet, but I’ve seen some clips of Mina Sue, and people keep saying she isn’t fixated on one person or choosing two or three guys.

Honestly, I probably would’ve started the show later if at least half the episodes were out, but somehow I’m really curious especially about Mina Sue & Su Been, and Min Gee & Seung Il. I’m just a little sad that no one seems to be choosing Hyun Jae yet 🥲
0 9
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 26, 2026
This season is definitely more interesting than the last one, and honestly everyone is so pretty and handsome 🤧 But if I had to pick favorites—Hyun Jae’s dimples have me weak, and Jae Jin’s dance clip??? he’s practically sexy and glowing.

And Min Gee , she’s such a girlboss but also a cute baddie at the same time. I’m really loving all of them so much.
4 11
On The Remarried Empress • Jan 26, 2026
I’m honestly so excited for this drama. I’ve read the manhwa and I’m about halfway through it, and overall I’m really satisfied with the cast. The only one I’m a bit unsure about is Heinrey. In the manhwa, he’s pretty and flirty, but also completely down bad for Navier—and he’s from a clan that can transform into birds.

That’s why I’m a little worried about whether they’ll still follow the manhwa plot, because his bird transformation is such an important reason why he and Navier get close. I really hope they don’t change that part.
6 3
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Jan 23, 2026
I’m barely 20 minutes into the episode and I’m already screaming 😭 I love seeing them being all lovey-dovey, and I’ll probably melt even more once this is over and they’ve caught the killer.

But also… bruh. They know King was most likely kidnapped by a serial killer and there’s still no immediate action?? And that sergeant Khem, I think that’s his name why is he following a serial killer so openly? No subtlety at all, and he doesn’t even have a weapon 😭 uffff.

I really hope they catch Bom and that other guy soon (Bom’s and Thup's father —I keep forgetting the names 😭). I’m genuinely so worried for Jump and King 🤦‍♀️
4 1
On Dare You to Death • Jan 22, 2026
And in this episode, the scene where they were hiding together before the AouBoom scene. ahhhhh JoongDunk looked so good 😭 especially Joong, because what was that… his hair, his face, the lighting everything made my heart melt. I swear, when I first saw him in a series I got such a crush that I even showed his picture to my mom, and watching this episode made me feel that way all over again 😭🫶
18 0
On Dare You to Death • Jan 22, 2026
After watching today’s episode, I was honestly a bit shocked. That friend group is so messed up—like a group of bad people who somehow became friends. Jay and Fai’s one-night stand is something I never imagined, and I really hope it wasn’t planned or anything like taking advantage 🤦‍♀️🤧

Also, why does everyone act so heartless toward Fai? Isn’t she their friend? She stayed, talked to them, smiled with them even after everything…

And I literally screamed when I saw Aou and Boom lol. I already suspected Yu was Boom—he’s honestly the only one who can play an ex-type character and still be loved 😂 so does that mean Yu and Jade were FWB before? I don’t think they actually dated, which makes sense considering Jade and Lee’s interactions 🤭

I also heard Yu and Lee have their own book, and I really hope GMMTV gives it a chance—maybe for the 2027 lineup. And I just found out that DYTD and GBFD are both novel adaptations by the same author… no wonder they’re both so good. I’m genuinely loving both series.
10 1
Replying to LunnaNight • Jan 20, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
Most of them don't act at all, but Dunk is one of the worst. He's done about five series and his acting hasn't…
I disagree, but we clearly see it differently. Let’s just leave it at that.
13 0
Replying to LunnaNight • Jan 20, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
Most of them don't act at all, but Dunk is one of the worst. He's done about five series and his acting hasn't…
You’re free to dislike his acting, but calling fans “fanatical” and implying success has nothing to do with effort or growth feels unfair.
15 3
Replying to 15271378 • Jan 20, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
Instead of you to praises them you are shading another actor,does that makes sense to you.
I agree that everyone is allowed their own opinion, but the way it’s expressed matters too. It’s possible to discuss the acting or the show without putting down actors or the people who enjoy it.

Also, the last line of your comment felt quite rude to me, as it comes across as dismissive of the effort he’s clearly putting into improving. You may not feel that way, and that’s your perspective, but many of us do see the improvement—especially in his latest series. His success comes from growth and hard work, not just popularity or looks.

I hope this doesn’t come across as offensive; I just wanted to share my view respectfully.
18 0
Replying to moonlight_bubble • Jan 20, 2026
hiroya huwei is not happening😔 we got huwei bomi instead, there's also two new participants (3 if you count…
Wow, then maybe I’ll continue watching when Hiroya is back. With the entry of the new participants, did it get more interesting, or is it still the same? Because if things go on like the first four episodes, I might actually consider stopping 😭🤧

And thank you for replying to me!
1 1
On Cat for Cash • Jan 20, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
I was debating whether to start the series since only episode 1 is out, but I got so bored that I started it anyway and now I’m crying because what even 😭 this is SO good. I love FirstKhao series so much, their series are always good. And this one has so much quality - the emotions, the acting, and honestly the way their eyes have their own chemistry??? ahhhh. I’m really, really looking forward to the upcoming episodes now.

I also love the actress who plays Khao’s mother—she’s so cute and sweet in the series. I actually cracked up when she said she’d give both Lynx and the cat café to First if he makes Lynx his friend… or more like his boyfriend lol.

And I wouldn’t even say the episode was just cute and fluffy, because I genuinely cried when Khao had tears in his eyes. They’re both such pretty criers, like a few other actors and actresses I love. Hopefully they won’t cry too much in the upcoming episodes 🥹

Also, I did NOT expect First to get powers to talk to cats 😭😂
8 0