Maybe cause there is no word called WACKO in thai [ idk , just saying ] and WACKO means Crazy right ? i thought he might save it as crazy or something similar not dummy haha 😂 jay is anything but that !!
I tried SO hard not to watch it until it was completely released, but I failed and ended up watching the first two episodes 😭. And honestly? They're good
Even though it's a bit different from the manhwa, it's still really entertaining. I absolutely love Sky—he's such a cutie pie, just like Hansoo 🥹
And can we talk about the actor playing Jay? Damn. I LOVE his voice. I don't usually obsess over someone's voice, but this man has me hooked 😭. So far, he's my favorite because his acting feels really natural . Sun is doing a great job too.
That being said... I cannot take Sun's long hair seriously 💀. It looks kind of poorly done to me, and every time I see it, I get distracted 😭
But overall, I'm really enjoying it so far. The changes don't bother me much, and the cast is doing a great job.
HAHA 😂 ikr?? It’s gonna be freaking funny if they actually pull it off right 😭 But honestly, there’s this ONE scene in the manhwa that’s so insanely good and sexy that I’m both excited and terrified to see what they do with it. Now we just gotta sit here and suffer while waiting to find out whether they’ll keep it, change it, or completely water it down 💀
AHHHHHH I freaking love this manhwa 😭 I’ve reread it so many times that I genuinely lost count. I’m probably gonna stall watching until every episode is released because I already know that if it’s good, I’ll end up craving more every week 💀
As much as I want them to keep the same names, I know that’s probably impossible since it’s a Thai series 😔 BUT I’m still waiting for the Sam Baekwon joke… iykyk hehehe.
Mostly, I just really hope they don’t change the revenge part at all. Like pls 😭 I know it’s toxic as hell and not everyone can handle it, but that’s literally one of the most satisfying parts of the story for me. I have SO many expectations because this is one of my favorite BL manhwas ever.
Even if they change some things, it’s understandable and there’s no hate from my side hehe. Honestly, I feel like this adaptation is gonna hit.
Episode 1 is so good lol. I’m loving everyone’s stories, and my absolute faves are Rome and Dean. I thought Rome had a crush on Dean at first, but I guess I was wrong. Also, the nose ring on Aou is 🔥, and Dean is such a crazy character… I feel like he’s the one who’s gonna mess everything up hehehe.
And Tua (Gawin) looks so adorable in his outfits, and Joss is as handsome as ever.
Also, those guys who are going to perform with Duang and Qinn are really getting on my nerves. Just because they might be better at singing and dancing doesn’t give them the right to insult others. They’re not kids they should know how to choose their words instead of just spouting nonsense.
I know I’m talking about this a lot, but it genuinely irritated me. And no hate to the actors at all—they’re actually doing such a good job if this is the kind of reaction they’re getting from me, right?
And in the ending scene where Kamin is cleaning the house while Jade keeps messing it up by eating, their little bickering made them feel like a married couple of ten years 😂
Now episode 2… this is where things started getting a little messy for me because of how quickly it jumps from one scene to another.
But KELVIN my god. I swear I got actual chills when he hit his own head with that glass bottle. I really do have a thing for these kinds of characters that I usually only see in comics or novels, so watching this on screen was insane for me 😭
And the way his expression changes when he looks at Vier? Absolutely perfect. Imagine smiling after getting hit with a glass bottle just because the other person showed a bit of worry yeah, my heart actually dropped. That’s officially my favorite scene so far.
About the timeline though: after the negotiations and the contract being called off (I’m still a bit confused about their first call after that), and before the present kidnapping [ the second one ]Kelvin had already kidnapped Vier once before. That seems to be around 7 months ago, since Vier mentioned he shouldn’t have contacted Kelvin a year ago, and we know Kelvin ghosted him for about 3 months.
My biggest question is… why didn’t Vier take any action after being kidnapped the first time? Is it because he loves Kelvin despite not agreeing with his actions? I guess we’ll find out later hehe.
And that ending of episode 2 those scenes that felt like a preview but didn’t fully look like one?? Yeah. We have BDSM here. WTHHH 😭🔥 I’m SOOOOO excited for the next episode.
In episode 1, I was like, Kelvin… how are you this naive?? Are we sure this is the same black flag guy I saw in the trailer? But then I watched the preview for the next episode and OMGGG he’s here. Our black flag has officially arrived 😭🔥
I already have so many thoughts even though it’s just ep 1. First of all, the outfits and acting? Absolute fire. And the storyline too , I honestly didn’t expect Kelvin’s family to be this messed up, but once that was revealed, I kind of understood why he turned out the way he did.
Lalin though??? Total baddie. Bargaining for 20% of the overall shares in exchange for marriage is something I’ve never seen in typical power and money arranged marriages. She’s a diva, period.
And Vier god, he’s hot, intelligent, and sexy. Everything is better the moment he’s on screen 😂
Then there’s Ken… this man really needs to understand that just because his father has his back now doesn’t mean it’ll last. People like Kelvin aren’t meant to be underestimated.
Even though it's a bit different from the manhwa, it's still really entertaining. I absolutely love Sky—he's such a cutie pie, just like Hansoo 🥹
And can we talk about the actor playing Jay? Damn. I LOVE his voice. I don't usually obsess over someone's voice, but this man has me hooked 😭. So far, he's my favorite because his acting feels really natural . Sun is doing a great job too.
That being said... I cannot take Sun's long hair seriously 💀. It looks kind of poorly done to me, and every time I see it, I get distracted 😭
But overall, I'm really enjoying it so far. The changes don't bother me much, and the cast is doing a great job.
As much as I want them to keep the same names, I know that’s probably impossible since it’s a Thai series 😔 BUT I’m still waiting for the Sam Baekwon joke… iykyk hehehe.
Mostly, I just really hope they don’t change the revenge part at all. Like pls 😭 I know it’s toxic as hell and not everyone can handle it, but that’s literally one of the most satisfying parts of the story for me. I have SO many expectations because this is one of my favorite BL manhwas ever.
Even if they change some things, it’s understandable and there’s no hate from my side hehe. Honestly, I feel like this adaptation is gonna hit.
And Tua (Gawin) looks so adorable in his outfits, and Joss is as handsome as ever.
I know I’m talking about this a lot, but it genuinely irritated me. And no hate to the actors at all—they’re actually doing such a good job if this is the kind of reaction they’re getting from me, right?
But KELVIN my god. I swear I got actual chills when he hit his own head with that glass bottle. I really do have a thing for these kinds of characters that I usually only see in comics or novels, so watching this on screen was insane for me 😭
And the way his expression changes when he looks at Vier? Absolutely perfect. Imagine smiling after getting hit with a glass bottle just because the other person showed a bit of worry yeah, my heart actually dropped. That’s officially my favorite scene so far.
About the timeline though: after the negotiations and the contract being called off (I’m still a bit confused about their first call after that), and before the present kidnapping [ the second one ]Kelvin had already kidnapped Vier once before. That seems to be around 7 months ago, since Vier mentioned he shouldn’t have contacted Kelvin a year ago, and we know Kelvin ghosted him for about 3 months.
My biggest question is… why didn’t Vier take any action after being kidnapped the first time? Is it because he loves Kelvin despite not agreeing with his actions? I guess we’ll find out later hehe.
And that ending of episode 2 those scenes that felt like a preview but didn’t fully look like one?? Yeah. We have BDSM here. WTHHH 😭🔥 I’m SOOOOO excited for the next episode.
But then I watched the preview for the next episode and OMGGG he’s here. Our black flag has officially arrived 😭🔥
I already have so many thoughts even though it’s just ep 1. First of all, the outfits and acting? Absolute fire. And the storyline too , I honestly didn’t expect Kelvin’s family to be this messed up, but once that was revealed, I kind of understood why he turned out the way he did.
Lalin though??? Total baddie. Bargaining for 20% of the overall shares in exchange for marriage is something I’ve never seen in typical power and money arranged marriages. She’s a diva, period.
And Vier god, he’s hot, intelligent, and sexy. Everything is better the moment he’s on screen 😂
Then there’s Ken… this man really needs to understand that just because his father has his back now doesn’t mean it’ll last. People like Kelvin aren’t meant to be underestimated.