Editorials
Replying to Dani • May 29, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
I’ve watched HUNDREDS of BLs, but I have to say this one will always be my #1 favorite.
And if you guys don’t already understand, then I’m afraid you never will
5 4
On Weak Hero Class 1 • May 29, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
I’ve watched HUNDREDS of BLs, but I have to say this one will always be my #1 favorite.
5 5
On Coffee Prince • May 28, 2025
Title Coffee Prince
I’ll never forget the way I fell in love with Gongyoo all over again the first time I watched this.
2 0
Replying to CeciliaChannelC • May 18, 2025
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
Omg!!! Yes! Season 2!!! Hopefully we get NO female lead!
THIS. PLZ NO FEMALE LEAD FOR ONCE. it’s perfect with the two male leads alone.
5 0
On Top Form • May 15, 2025
Title Top Form
mmmm. honey 🍯😊👍
11 0
Replying to Karanja • May 15, 2025
Title Top Form
Akin is nothing like in the anime. I just rewatched the anime and Akin in the live action version misses the sassiness.
it’s true, while I thinkI think both Jin and akin got the perfect actors to play them, I do think they act somewhat similar, but they’re definitely missing a lot of the personality from the anime. akin was definitely a lot sassier I agree and Jin was a lot more lustful, I think it would have been 100x better if they gave them both a bit stronger personalities like in the anime. but since the drama is so far good in my opinion, I’m willing to overlook it. (I definitely miss the extra sass from akin tho I can’t lie)
1 3
On Kissable Lips Season 2 • May 15, 2025
Title Kissable Lips Season 2
dawg. I’m not giving up on this drama yet. someone make it happen. for the sake of my happiness
19 1
On Top Form • May 15, 2025
Title Top Form
I’m halfway through and, I have to say I was really worried they would ruin it compared to the anime, I watched the anime version when it first came out when I was young. but so far it’s honestly incredible. they’re doing a good job portraying the comedy and personalities that the anime did. also the actors they picked were absolutely PERFECT for the roles. I’ve loved smart for YEARS and when I saw they picked him as the lead for Jin, I was so excited. so far it’s not let me down. I hope it ends as well as it starts ^^ I’ll probably have to rewatch the anime version after I finish this, just for nostalgias sake
7 6
Replying to Sapphicace • Apr 25, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Me too. Gonna torture myself some more though and only start watching when around half of the episodes have aired😁
I’m not gonna watch it until it’s completely finished airing 💀
3 2
On The Next Prince • Apr 25, 2025
Title The Next Prince
AFTER A MILLENNIUM. ITS FINALLY COMING. I’ve been here waiting since the stone ages
17 4
Replying to staz • Mar 7, 2025
Title Our Youth
blud is NOT the main character
he kinda was…
0 1
On Our Youth • Mar 7, 2025
Title Our Youth
From the first day the eighth sense finished airing, I swore no drama would ever take its place. it would always be my #1. and then I watched this drama when it was done airing. This was my new… EVERYTHING. THIS is my #1 and will always be. I deeply fell in love with the characters and the actors who played them. And now…? these news??? the show JUST came into my life. I JUST became obsessed with it. hoping for more content in the future of them two. And now I know there never will be. these two together were my everything.
4 6
On William Shakespeare • Feb 18, 2025
Person William Shakespeare
king ate that up in the heart killers I can’t even lie 😮💨
10 0
Replying to GoodRick • Feb 13, 2025
Title Kissable Lips Season 2
Wake up this isn't happening
SHUT UP. IT IS HAPPENING. IT WILL. it has to.
0 0
On Kissable Lips Season 2 • Feb 13, 2025
Title Kissable Lips Season 2
bro this actually isn’t funny anymore. stop irritating the SHIT outta me and gimme this show right. now. it’s been. YEARS. I’m done waiting. hand it over.
14 2
On Kissable Lips • Feb 13, 2025
Title Kissable Lips
alright this isn’t funny anymore. it never was. give me season 2 right now.
13 0
Replying to Windchime • Feb 13, 2025
Title Our Youth
"I won't kiss you anymore 🥺" and then he proceeds to kiss him thrice lmao. Liar liar, call the firefighters…
IM CRYINGGGG BC THIS WAS MY EXACT REACTION TOOO 😭
1 0
On Our Youth • Feb 13, 2025
Title Our Youth
if this ended up being your favorite BL OAT… please friend me.
4 0
On Our Youth • Feb 13, 2025
Title Our Youth
when hirukawa came to pick Jin up when he was drunk and Jin started crying … bro that MIGHT be my favorite scene. it was too well done and it spoke SO many words without actually saying anything at all
17 1
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Feb 13, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
I needed it yesterday
literally. it should’ve been released last year atp 😭
2 0
1