Editorials
On Nour • 3 hours ago
Title Nour
I’ll be so freaking honest. I am NOT enjoying watching Dr. jirat and Chita together… ITS GIVING ME THE ICKYYYY
0 0
On Tongtong Kitsakorn Kanogtorn • 6 hours ago
Person Tongtong Kitsakorn Kanogtorn
THIS MANNNN. VERY HOT. his YEARNING EYES WHEN HES ACTING. OBSESSED.
0 0
On Twisted Tie • 8 days ago
Title Twisted Tie
ITS. SO. WEIRD. SEEING TWO MEN IVE MET AND HAVE PICTURES WITH. GET TOGETHER AND MAKEOUT. IVE KNOWN BOTH OF THEM SEPARATELY FOR YEARSSSS. THIS IS CRAZY. IM SAT. IM SO HERE FOR THIS. THE TRAILER LOOKS INSANEEEEE. WOULDA NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE TAEHWAN IN A SPICY BL
17 3
On Feel What You Feel • Jul 7, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
The last two episodes kept cutting off in short random places. They didn’t fit the vibe of the first 6 episodes. It wasn’t really giving what I wanted from it so bad… The second couple tho, they were FIREEE in that 5th episode. but we didn’t really get much more of them then the two short scenes. And their last kiss they did they literally cut it off right away.
1 0
On Always Meet Again • Jul 2, 2026
Title Always Meet Again
I’M SO TIRED OF CLICHE ENDINGS LIKE THIS WHEN THEY FINALLY MEET AGAIN AFTERA LONG TIME AND IT JUST ENDS WITH THEM LOOKING AT EACHOTHER. BE SOOO FOR REAL. NOBODY ACTUALLY WANTS IT TO END LIKE THAT. WE WANT MORE. This happens wayyyy too often in shows like gahdamn
22 1
On The Lie We Lived In • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
mannnn… I was wayyyy too excited going into this. I waiting until it was finished airing to binge it. I think the director just didn’t do a good job on this one… they also should have just made it longer to avoid it feeling so rushed. it looked like the filming was really high quality and they picked good actors, but I still feel like there wasn’t a big budget. lowkey I was so disappointed. I loved the actors together though they did a good job
3 0
Replying to Chibi • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
"There are dead bodies all over the place. Let's have sex to calm ourselves!"
MY FIRST THOUGHT DURING THAT SCENE. LIKE IT’S SO NOT BELIEVABLE
2 0
Replying to assez • Jun 20, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
is there any? and TYVM FOR THE WARNING! I didnt know, checking it out seeing how 9th ep ends, imma like huh? checking…
YESSS such a big cliffhanger. I JUST PRAY THEY ACTUALLY GIVEEE us the second season
2 4
On Sammy's Children's Day • Jun 20, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
IM SO MAD. I DIDNT KNOW IT ENDED IN A CLIFF HANGER. I WAITED UNTIL IT WAS FINISHED AIRING TO WATCH IT SO I WOULDNT BE LEFT WITH ANY CLIFFHANGERS. THE WHOLE SEASON A CLIFFHANGER?!?! THIS IS AGONIZING. I WOULDN’T HAVE WATCHED IT IF I KNEW. I NEED NEXT SEASON. NOW.
8 6
On Your Name Engraved Herein • Jun 19, 2026
Title Your Name Engraved Herein
I went 6 years without watching this movie bc I knew it would be painful… I SHOULDA STAYED AWAY FOREVER. I KNEW BETTER. WHY DID I DO IT
5 1
On Wishing upon the Shooting Stars • Jun 6, 2026
Title Wishing upon the Shooting Stars
WHOA. OKOKOK. TAIWAN BLS NEVERRRRR DISAPPOINT. THIS IS TEWWWW GOOD
6 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 22, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
EARTHMIX HAS JUST ALWAYS BEEN SO PEAK. I’ve been dying to get spicier scenes of them for yearsssss. THIS SHOW DELIVERED.
8 1
On Round One • May 22, 2026
Title Round One
RELEASE IT NEOWWWWW
21 0
Replying to fan xian • May 15, 2026
Title Soul Mate
the comments...... now im scared to watch
if you want to cry your soul out. then do it 🙂↕️
4 0
On Soul Mate • May 15, 2026
Title Soul Mate
I can’t do this anymore
2 0
On Soul Mate • May 15, 2026
Title Soul Mate
I’M NEVER WATCHING ANOTHER DRAMA EVER AGAIN. WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF. I KNEW IT WAS GONNA TURN OUT LIKE THIS. I HAD THE FEELING FROM THE BEGINNING. BUT I WATCHED IT ANYWAYS. WHYYYY. WHYYYYYYYYY?!!??!!!
5 0
On To My Shore • Mar 23, 2026
Title To My Shore
FAN XIAO 😛😛😛😛😛
3 0
On To My Shore • Mar 23, 2026
Title To My Shore
HOLLYYY PLOT?!?? 🤩 I’m OBSESSED. Fan xiao is SO EVIL AND DARK AND OBSESSIVE AND DOES WHATEVER HE CAN TO GET HIS MAN AND HIS WAY. NOTHING STOPS THIS MAN. I LOVE HOW THEY DIDNT SUGARCOAT IT HES SOOO EVIL I LOVE IT. HES SO BAD ITS GOOD. I have no other way to put it other than I’m completely obsessed. AND FAN XIAO IS SOOOO MF HOT good lord. save me.
8 0
On Wind Up • Jan 5, 2026
Title Wind Up
this is MY heated rivalry 🙂↕️
11 1
Replying to Lily • Jan 5, 2026
Title Wind Up
They kissed guys i saw it happening trust
me too i literally saw it.
2 1
1