Editorials
On The Wicked Game • Dec 29, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
literally WHATTT is happening
4 0
On Love Begins in the World of If • Dec 27, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
well THAT was the most beautiful BL I’ve ever seen. OGAMI IS GORGEOUS I FELL FOR HIM FAST
4 1
On 10Dance • Dec 19, 2025
Title 10Dance
SOMEONE MADE THIS MOVIE WITH ME IN MIND. this is artistry. Ryoma and Keita are INCREDIBLE dancers omg the chemistry was unreal. 10/10.
9 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 18, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
I LOVEEE the comical side jeonghan has. they don’t show it enough, but bro is funny
4 1
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 17, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
GREAT HEAVENS…. (it’s all I ever wanted. someone made this show with me in mind)
10 0
On Lovers & Gangsters • Nov 25, 2025
Title Lovers & Gangsters
I NEED THIS NEOWWWW OMG. THE NEW COUPLE PAIRING?!?! GREAT AND BRIGHT?!?! WHO THOUGHT OF THAT ITS BRILLIANT.
14 0
On Good News • Oct 20, 2025
Title Good News
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THE COMEDY. SO GOOOOD.
13 0
On Bad Buddy • Oct 17, 2025
Title Bad Buddy
imagine the way the whole BL fandom would freak if they got back in partnership 😭
8 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Sep 29, 2025
Title A Dog and a Plane
my ult bl couple since day 1 im so excited
8 0
On The Next Prince: Uncut • Sep 2, 2025
Title The Next Prince: Uncut
a lottt of people say this is boring and they lost interest. and to each their own. but personally IIIII liked it. the NC scenes are actually top tier too. i literally was yelling out loud at points bc the boldness of it had me gagged. im very used to the boldness of Japanese, Taiwanese, and Thai shows, but this one honestly took it a step farther. also the quality is insane during the whole show. so pretty to watch. I won’t speak on the plot as many people are criticizing it. I agree it could have been a tad more interesting, but I’m pretty biased about my zee nunew babies, so I was watching for them two alone. overall I liked it pretty good ^^
8 0
On Police in Love • Jul 28, 2025
Title Police in Love
PLZ BE THE BEST SERIES EVER
11 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Jul 28, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
JUSTICE FOR MY KIMKENTA. NEED MORE OF THEM PLZ I BEGGGG FOR A SPINOFF OF THEM AND PETECHRIS
10 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Jul 26, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
NORTH SONIC FIRST KISS HAD ME RUNNING LAPS AROUND MY HOUSE. MY WHOLE FCKN HEART EXPLODED. FINALLLLYYY
7 0
Replying to Elisheva • Jul 20, 2025
Title Bungee Jumping of Their Own
It's not just the world they live in that's homophobic. In Woo and the film are as well, also misogynist. This…
yes i understood that this wasn’t a BL from the start and i knew it wouldn’t end up being one. but i do think it was homophobia that caused them to end their lives together. if there was no homophobia in that timeline, i think they would have continued to live together as they were in that moment.
2 0
On Soul Mate • Jul 11, 2025
Title Soul Mate
🥱 someone ping me when this finally gets released. I feel like I’m waiting for the next prince all over again 💀
8 0
On Seobok • Jul 11, 2025
Title Seobok
suchhh a cute watch you guys 🤩🥰 good for a few laugh and for adorable and lighthearted moments, esp the bromance sooo cute. 10/10 recommend. You definitely wont cry or anything when you watch this :)
2 0
Replying to Kospireq • Jul 1, 2025
Title Bungee Jumping of Their Own
It seems as if you have written so much yet so little. Your lack of grammar only makes it more real. It’s so…
thank you… I think??? I apologize for my lack of grammar 😭 I wasn’t aware how illiterate I was
0 0
Replying to luci_13_19 • Jun 17, 2025
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
I need a heads up, Is this going to hurt?
this is late response but literally every single mf episode is excruciatingly painful. but it ends so so happy and so perfect. so it’s literally so worth it omg
1 0
On Bungee Jumping of Their Own • Jun 4, 2025
Title Bungee Jumping of Their Own
mad at the fact that they couldn’t live happy together just because they were two men. it showed how happy they were after hyeonbin went to inwoo. I’m mad that they thought they had to go to their next life just so they could be happy together. just be happy here right now. I was so happy when hyeonbin finally went to inwoo I was like “oh good now they can finally be happy and stop being miserable” but now IMMM THE MISERABLE ONE. the angst. the torment. The suffering. HYEONBIN IS JUST A KID. his life barely started and they already decided to move on to the next life. ok so thinking about it from their perspective here’s why I don’t understand. They should feel so lucky that they found eachother in taehees next life. And they should feel so lucky that they both realized it. They successfully found eachother again, and moving on to the next life makes everything so uncertain, you never know if you will find eachother again. I get that they think they will because they’re soulmates, but if I was in their shoes I would never risk the chance of losing my special someone like that. no matter how homophobic the world is. I would rather endure the hardships of homophobia than to risk losing them. in the end though, I was giggling and kicking my feet for those two minutes that they were actually together. I was obsessed with the millisecond of BL I got before it ended. i only wish I got just a bit more. I think they had to have spent a lottt of time together, talking and being in eachothers presence after they reached one another, I only wish it showed all of the time they spent together before it ended. This movie is crazy deep and very emotionally draining for me. a hard watch for sure, not something you can sit back and relax while watching. but overall I’d say it was really good
2 4
Replying to Dani • Jun 3, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
And if you guys don’t already understand, then I’m afraid you never will
I’ve thought about it! is it actually that good? if you recommend it I’ll start it soon
2 2
1