News
On Reset • Nov 2, 2024
Title Reset
I really liked this drama but I just wished that the unnecessary times of dying was not all shown fully. I'd have preferred a montage instead. it honestly drained me and I skipped alot at the end because I just wanted it to end honestly. but I did like it. loved the ml and FL. good drama!!
2 0
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 1, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
ai generated ahh poster but I don't really care lol I am just waiting for the drama to come out. I am way too excited lol
7 3
On Mr. Plankton • Oct 25, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
YALL in woo do hwan's Instagram you can see the photoshoot for Mr plankton!!!!
4 0
Replying to Mattylucky • Oct 25, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
Plot twist, Oh Jung Se is Woo Do Hwan’s father(sperm donor).
that would make stuff alot weird LMAO
1 1
Replying to Kdramamore • Oct 23, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
woo do hwan is my favourite actor. his look and acting skills are the best for me. I was sad that he couldn't…
you should watch more of the fl's movies and dramas :) though, it's like her third time being a lead so be kind on her lol she mostly used to play mean girl villain type roles and depressed lesbians lol
0 0
On Young Adult Matters • Oct 23, 2024
Title Young Adult Matters
there are two types of people who watched this movie, one considers it a badly written dark movie, another considers it an underrated masterpiece that goes beyond the societal norm.
8 0
On Mr. Plankton • Oct 14, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
I am so excited for this kdrama I love both lee Yoo mi and do hwan!! their chemistry in the trailer is so cute too!!!!!❤️
4 0
On One: High School Heroes • Oct 9, 2024
Title One: High School Heroes
the mask in the poster reminds me of beyond tae's mask when fighting bullies in boyhood lol
9 1
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Oct 9, 2024
Title One: High School Heroes
the mask in the poster reminds me of beyond tae's mask when fighting bullies in boyhood lol
I MEANT BYEONG TAE
4 0
On One: High School Heroes • Oct 9, 2024
Title One: High School Heroes
I thought that lee jung ha will not be able to play a character who is more tough and serious but after watching the movie, victory, I realised that he can play it as he was pretty much a character with a bad mouth and anger lmao. I wish him well.
3 0
On tvN O'PENing: My Bra Strap Fell Down • Oct 5, 2024
Title tvN O'PENing: My Bra Strap Fell Down
It's good to see Korean media normalising these kinda of stuffs. It makes women and men all more comfortable with themselves:)
1 0
On Love Untangled • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love Untangled
I hope they don't give her a "glow up" by straightening her hair. I just want a story about acceptance and self love without changing at least once.
11 3
On Marry You • Oct 5, 2024
Title Marry You
AHHHHHHHHHH I am so excited I mean lee yi kyung with curly hair??? I mean lee yi kyung as a ml???? I am way too excited
3 0
