News
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 9, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
ngl male lead was such an asshole but his chemistry with the fl gave me dopamine lol it was so cute but sad I mean it's the only reason why I even completed this drama. anyways another question am I the only one who found bong suk like creepy or weird I mean she gets intimate with ml and stuff but she met him when he was a minor. it's creepy to me
12 1
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Nov 7, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
I mean it's more the theme of road trip-ish where ml and FL go have an adventure for some reason. it's used a…
yes female lead was kidnapped and developed Stockholm syndrome due to her horrible home life. but the ml and FL definitely go on some sort of "adventure" to reach somewhere. I definitely don't "romantise" this but it has the adventure kind of story so I said that.
1 0
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Nov 7, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
I mean it's more the theme of road trip-ish where ml and FL go have an adventure for some reason. it's used a…
it happened one night( a 1930s romcom that I ADORE), piku, yeh jawaani he deewani, highway, jagga jasoos, jab we met, Wayne(? idk abt this someone in the comments mentioned this and I only have seen some scenes before) I mean it's not totally the same but it does follow the "male and female go on a trip/adventure for some reasons and try to reach their end goal or destination" most are Bollywood movie because I have watched a lot of Bollywood movies lol
2 2
Replying to Cora • Nov 7, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
It sound like The End of The Fucking World...lol"James, a 17-year-old teenager who believes himself to be a psychopath,…
I mean it's more the theme of road trip-ish where ml and FL go have an adventure for some reason. it's used a lot all over the world in movies and dramas.
4 4
On Ho Gu's Love • Nov 6, 2024
Title Ho Gu's Love
I don't usually watch bl and like ship males who are close with eachother but like damn. when I watched this drama, all I could do was ship ho goo and Kang cheol.....they had so much chemistry together 🥲
3 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 6, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I wasn't planning on watching this but the official trailer looks kinda good sooo I mean let's see :)
4 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Nov 5, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
The synopsis and trailer has left me so confused on what the story could be. Somethings that I still can be sure…
https://youtube.com/shorts/nXD-dUXgy5I?si=UrWwkaY1wfQ3v1Rl some already mentioned it but this channel has alot of clips from the drama idk where they got it but you can see the characters personality and such :))))))
1 1
Replying to ponnu • Nov 5, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
I liked you min in all of us are dead but she got on my nerves in strong girl. From the trailer she seems to be…
she is in squid game too! she is the one that gets shipped with the female lead alot lol.( it's been long since I have watched squid game idk the names lol)
8 1
Replying to angel • Nov 5, 2024
Title Brewing Love
Bruh, you’re like those people who watch an ice cream recipe video just to whine about being lactose intolerant,…
yeah kinda. sorry ig this drama isn't for me and I am bashing it lol. I should have known better. anyways have a good day
0 0
Replying to angel • Nov 5, 2024
Title Brewing Love
Bruh, you’re like those people who watch an ice cream recipe video just to whine about being lactose intolerant,…
I am sorry. It just felt weird to me about how much the characters love alcohol. I mean growing up, even in all the movies (especially Indian) with an alcoholic main lead, there would always be a disclaimer and stuff but in Korea it's seen as something so good without any worries so I think it's right to be weirded out. but maybe it doesn't matter. I am not good in arguements at all lmao sorry if I offended you in anyways. have a good day.
0 2
On Connect • Nov 4, 2024
Title Connect
no wonder i got anime vibes from this drama. the director is Japanese. I love it though!! I wish for a season two so much :((((((((((
5 1
On Brewing Love • Nov 4, 2024
Title Brewing Love
It seems fun but I just don't like the idea of loving alcohol SO much. especially since it's one of the main reasons of dispute in my family and it's some sort of trauma for me now. I have ought to never ever drink a full bottle of alcohol in my life so I doubt I will find myself liking this drama. I hate alcohol too much. ig it's just not for me. but maybe it's good for y'all, so don't mind my opinion.
8 6
On Drama Special Season 10: Socialization – Understanding of Dance • Nov 4, 2024
Title Drama Special Season 10: Socialization – Understanding of Dance
tall girl X short boy romances always hit the spot
3 0
Replying to waver17 • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Witch
seems like i am the only one here for roh jeong hui , and not jin young , its fine lol
I am for both lol but I have seen more of Jin young so maybe more on jinyoung's side. but still, love both leads :]
2 1
On I Love You • Nov 4, 2024
Title I Love You
I will watch this only after watching the witch that's releasing in 2025 :) I hope it's worth the wait for both.
3 3
Replying to Cora • Nov 4, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
writing is most important ofc...
I just want to say that I love your profile pic LOL! isnt that nobita flipping us off lmao
1 1
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 4, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
I hope wdh and oh jung se have like a bromance. it will be so cute tbh
5 1
On New Normal • Nov 3, 2024
Title New Normal
this movie is ok honestly. it's eerie and unpredictable but it's not that thrilling. the ending kind of is not satisfying for me. it's okish tho
1 0
Replying to seannette • Nov 3, 2024
Title My Perfect Stranger
is the romance strong in this one? I tend to steer away from heavy romance
I mean kind of? but it's more of a friendship kind of relationship honestly. both clear misunderstandings quickly and I don't really them saying I love you but just like I want to be with you or smth. it's nice though. you root for them.
2 0
On Oasis • Nov 3, 2024
Title Oasis
the poster is way too beautiful OML :o
3 0
