News
On Newtopia • Dec 2, 2024
Title Newtopia
waiting waiting waiting waiting!!!
1 0
On Second Shot at Love • Nov 30, 2024
Title Second Shot at Love
wow, finally a kdrama that doesn't advertise and encourage alcoholism? rare one
12 0
On Family Matters • Nov 29, 2024
Title Family Matters
I AM SO EXCITED FOR EP 3 OMGGGGG
5 0
On Lee Su Hyun • Nov 29, 2024
Person Lee Su Hyun
wow it's her FIRST project!??? damn. I won't ask much but impressed. hope to see her more.
1 0
Replying to Kolio • Nov 29, 2024
Title Family Matters
How is the drama?
I watched the 2 episodes and it's really fun and dark!!!! Def worth a watch!!!
7 0
On Penny Pinchers • Nov 29, 2024
Title Penny Pinchers
I am obsessed with the ending kiss scene smmmm I love how cute they are omlll
3 0
Replying to Yuze • Nov 29, 2024
Title Rain or Shine
After watching king the land I wanted more of lee jun ho so I tried this but I absolutely cannot stand watching…
I am totally the opposite of you lol I can't stand when the leads are super rich. I am not a person who says that the rich are unlikable and not humans but I just don't like seeing rich people in dramas. (unless done in a specific way that I like) I love when the leads are struggling people who are poor. they seem more genuine and greatful when specific things happen. I love when they comfort eachothers because of their problems and become happy because they eachother not material things
19 0
Replying to translator • Nov 29, 2024
Title Check in Hanyang
honestly, both of these guilty pleasure tropes of mine LOL. and to be fair, at least for women disguising themselves…
I like the trope I just wish the females would wear at least fake moustaches and have not much makeup on to look more like a man. ik men wear makeup in historical dramas too but for a girl to be a boy, it will kind of be more believable right?
0 0
On Way Back Love • Nov 27, 2024
Title Way Back Love
I love min ha and honestly I love movies where both leads will die but have amazing chemistry before. EXCITED too much~
0 2
On A Hundred Memories • Nov 23, 2024
Title A Hundred Memories
oh shii I like both Kim dami and shin ye eun!! both are so good :')))) I won't be able to like just one
2 0
On Newtopia • Nov 18, 2024
Title Newtopia
I am so excited to see park jeong min!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On Newtopia • Nov 18, 2024
Title Newtopia
need some teasers for me to survive plz :')
5 0
Replying to dom • Nov 17, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
oh yeah! I just searched it up and it turns out he's a transgender character here
WOW! I love that! in Korea trans representation is so low it's so great to see a popular actor play a trans character!!!! I am so happy!!!!!(even tho I'm not trans)
3 6
On Squid Game Season 2 • Nov 17, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
trans representation, yim si wan and Jo you ri!? woo hoo it's a hit in my mind now
0 3
On The 8 Show • Nov 17, 2024
Title The 8 Show
nah I am too weak for this show. after episode 5, I stopped because I felt way too bad for the lower floors. my heart ached so much. and floor 8 was so punchable I swear I hated her from my guts. no matter how much"girl boss" she is, she is till my most hated character in kdrama. I hate her so much UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....
4 1
On Theatre: A Love Story • Nov 16, 2024
Title Theatre: A Love Story
WAIT IT WAS KENTO THE ML?? I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE IT
3 0
On Marry You • Nov 16, 2024
Title Marry You
alr so it's kinda of okay ISH drama from it's first episode. the vibe Definitely got funnier and better for me when lee yi kyungs character was introduced. though, I feel like this drama is just going to be a short nothing that great web drama. the production isn't the greatest as well. I wish lee yi kyung got better male lead roles gosh :((((
0 0
On Marry You • Nov 16, 2024
Title Marry You
whennnnn
1 1
On Kaito Ruby • Nov 16, 2024
Title Kaito Ruby
so cuteeee and light hearted! the male lead was so handsome DK how FL didn't realise it til the end lol
1 0
On Kaito Ruby • Nov 16, 2024
Title Kaito Ruby
I am Def watching this it has such a old nostalgic romcom vibes.
1 0
