Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 4, 2024
Replying to SusanDanielle • Jul 21, 2026
It doesn't have romance cuz not every show needs it. And it's a great drama. Try actually watching it.
chemistry is 100%
2 1
Replying to Terenia-Shaiana • Jul 17, 2026
I honestly can't understand how anyone could dislike this gem. It has an amazing story, outstanding performances,…
yesss season 2 better come!!
3 0
On The East Palace • Jul 17, 2026
I really really really want a season 2 because I loved the entire drama but that ending made me crave too much now
3 0
On Bastard • Jun 13, 2026
Title Bastard
this might never happen but i will still wait..
1 0
On Bastard • May 23, 2026
Title Bastard
I am still waiting..patiently…maybe
2 1
Replying to cukapoo • May 23, 2026
Lee Do Hyun and Kim Min Ha have both received an offer to appear in the Korean adaptation of the romance film…
death?? do they want a happy ending Chinese movie to change into a sad ending k movie :’))
0 0
On Gold Land • May 21, 2026
Title Gold Land Spoiler
How could the hospital nurses let a stranger that obviously looks up to no good with his gangster attire go inside a critical patient’s room just like that!?
8 0
On Waiting in the Dark • Apr 23, 2026
I love the dynamic between the ml and fl. I wish this was a drama instead.. but I liked it. It was very slow but everything came together at the end so it was a nice watch.
2 0
Replying to Taigo • Apr 18, 2026
i'm writing this being in the start of the first episode: i think we have a new classic... the first masterpiece…
definitely!
2 0
On We Are All Trying Here • Apr 18, 2026
episode 1 got me hooked.. I am super excited for ep 2. Also, dong min’s story seems like a perfect fit for an anime movie. you know like patema inverted, Mirai, the boy and the beast, arrietty, etc. the audience would love it
5 0
On Escape • Mar 5, 2026
Title Escape
the ending was super cutee but I guess I watched the drama in the wrong mood because I didn’t really feel like watching it in the middle but still finished it somehow. but Thats on me tho. it’s not the fault of the writing or anything.
2 0
Replying to Addicted to good dramas • Feb 20, 2026
Title Pavane
What you didn't quite understand is that ML asks FL to come over and have a good time with his fellow students.…
something about the fl’s appearance or the other girl’s?
2 3
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Feb 20, 2026
Title Pavane Spoiler
truly beautiful..
but I cried so much and now I am having an existential crisis lol
4 0
On Hirayasumi • Feb 7, 2026
Title Hirayasumi
super chill slice of life. the drama really emphasizes the small and simple moments and their beauty.
4 0