News Replying to gashina • Aug 31, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Y'all I just noticed that the bully classmate's last name is Shen. Her son's name is Shen Cheng and with Xun's…
NO PLEASE I HOPE NOT that bully gives me the ick
2 0
Replying to anxious-vianne • Aug 31, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Im dyinggg TvT i bawled out on ep 8 it was so sad. And, looking at the teaser for ep 9 it seems like shen cheng…
btw where did you see the teaser for ep 9
0 1
Replying to anxious-vianne • Aug 31, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Im dyinggg TvT i bawled out on ep 8 it was so sad. And, looking at the teaser for ep 9 it seems like shen cheng…
ME TOO UGHHH
0 0
On Twelve Letters • Aug 31, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
old xun looks way too much like my grandpa it's uncanny
3 0
On Twelve Letters • Aug 30, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
I AM SO EXCITED FOR EP7!!! I loveee this drama am rnn
9 0
On Heard It through the Grapevine • Aug 29, 2025
Title Heard It through the Grapevine
go ahead sung and Lee Joon HAVE to reunite in another drama😭 their chemistry is greatttt heree
4 0
On Typhoon Family • Aug 29, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
superrrr excited I love anything related to the time from 80s-2000s it's so interesting
5 0
On The Murky Stream • Aug 29, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
seems cool and especially love rowoons new and fresh look
6 0
On Love Untangled • Aug 29, 2025
Title Love Untangled
I enjoyed it a lot!!! just so fluffy bit little dark sometimes but so fun to watch
1 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 22, 2025
Title Our Sticky Love
super excited likeee omg
0 0
On Typhoon Family • Aug 22, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
I am super duper mega excited for this!!!!! OMGGG
5 0
Replying to TaraM1 • Jul 26, 2025
Title The One and Only
try our movie. you will know why
ooo I will see 👀
1 1
On The Defects • Jun 28, 2025
Title The Defects
I didn't know that Dex acted wow
6 0
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jun 27, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
good enough to end it all ig
4 0
On Adventure by Accident Season 4 • Jun 10, 2025
Title Adventure by Accident Season 4
can't help but think about how so eon talks like my 6 year old cousin when speaking English lol
2 0
On Adventure by Accident Season 4 • Jun 2, 2025
Title Adventure by Accident Season 4
si eon with his gurkha and skin head loll the trio was so funny!! the bromance with the individuals was so cute hehe
2 0
On Adventure by Accident Season 4 • Jun 2, 2025
Title Adventure by Accident Season 4
is there anything more fun than putting your life in danger loll
2 0
Replying to aishhhhha • Jun 1, 2025
Title Viva La Vida
since u liked the ending credit scene, u might also enjoy checking out ling min de lv tu which is 3 episodes about…
thanks!! I will check it out 😋
1 0
Replying to mngpanda • Jun 1, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
The pose and shooting angle in the poster are interesting, as I'm not sure whether the ML rests his chin on the…
The fl is sitting way too straight to be on a bike( I think lol) maybe he is hugging her or resting his chin on her
0 1
On Typhoon Family • Jun 1, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
excited!!
4 0
