News
On Han Ye Ji • May 28, 2025
Person Han Ye Ji
sabiii~~
1 0
Replying to AmitTINKARI • May 26, 2025
Title Adventure by Accident Season 4 Spoiler
where can I watch ep 3 ..plz let me know
kisskh
1 1
On Adventure by Accident Season 4 • May 26, 2025
Title Adventure by Accident Season 4
ep 3 was so fun!! I am really excited for ep 4 😞 can't waitttt
3 3
Replying to YonkBoi • May 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
the poster has a meaning, are you stupid idiots? don't you understand what it means? it means something like,…
I didn't say it didn't had a meaning lol it looks good but weird. I like it though. you did get it right that I am a stupid idiot though. :)
3 0
On Good Boy • May 20, 2025
Title Good Boy
wow the poster has changed. it's still better than Mr plankton's ai ahh poster
1 3
On Our Sticky Love • May 19, 2025
Title Our Sticky Love
I am excited!!!!!
2 0
On Adventure by Accident Season 4 • May 19, 2025
Title Adventure by Accident Season 4
the 2nd episode is so fun and emotional :'). if they ever come back to Nepal and I meet them, I will definitely greet the Korean Sherpa and cartoonist, Kian first!
2 0
On Resident Playbook • May 18, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
it already ended..what am i going to wait for next week now..😞
0 0
On Bastard • May 18, 2025
Title Bastard
manifesting ANY news for this 🤞🍀
1 0
Replying to yu_raa • May 14, 2025
Title Adventure by Accident Season 4
I hope you get the chance to reconnect with your roots =) Could you explain what you mean by castes and labours…
there are different castes in Nepal that represents a certain group and such. Sherpa,tamang, rai, bahun, chettri etc are castes that go behind the name of the person(for eg. tamang and rai seem to have the same first name. every castes are so it's nabin rai/nabin tamang. it did feel weird for Kian to call them tamang and rai lol. well according to Google, Sherpa has been used as a generic term to describe the group of Nepal with Tibetan origin.even though it's a very seperate caste from other castes. but I still think these people who work there are referred as Sherpas by foreigners at least. there are 142 castes in Nepal. it is easy to mix up lol
5 0
Replying to Nanananana_27 • May 13, 2025
Title Adventure by Accident Season 4
the 1st episode is really good! I enjoyed it a lot!! I am a person of the Himalayas as well but never been there…
Kian is definitely my favourite loll and Pani bottle too I love his eye smile :33
3 0
On Adventure by Accident Season 4 • May 13, 2025
Title Adventure by Accident Season 4
the 1st episode is really good! I enjoyed it a lot!! I am a person of the Himalayas as well but never been there since my grandparents and my aunts, uncle and dad moved to the city. so I never got to do these hard work that others and my family have done. it's fortunate for me but I do feel disconnected from my actual blood. though, I am just 15 so, I hope I have tons of time to actually explore everything for authenticity.loved the relationship of Kian and tamang and rai! fun fact: Sherpa, tamang and rai are actually castes but I guess people have started to call everyone who does these Labours Sherpa.
7 3
Replying to bii • May 13, 2025
Title Adventure by Accident Season 4
Where did you watch it?
thank you!!
1 0
On Head over Heels • May 11, 2025
Title Head over Heels
the poster reminds me of old movie posters. does anyone feel the same? I really like it!
12 0
On Han Ye Ji • May 4, 2025
Person Han Ye Ji
my girly deserves more roles after! so excited for her next roles xx
0 0
Replying to AnthonyH • May 4, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
Boyhood, Study Group, Weak Hero... what else?
dokgo rewind, hot young bloods, once upon a time in highschool, gangster high, highschool return of a gangster, dude in me, king of pigs, and lots of Japanese ones like crows zero, blue spring, gokusen, kyo kara ore wa etc
9 2
On Boy in the Pool • May 4, 2025
Title Boy in the Pool
this is the first main role of hyowoo! I hope she gets more recognition after this :)
2 0
Replying to Lia0215 • May 3, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
Right!!!?!?! Like we have seen the dude for like 5 minutes. They have never interacted for more than a few seconds.
YES and the way the hugged her and that umbrella scene...makes NO SENSE absofreakinglutely out of character.the whole day he seemed to be annoyed by her. this guy was written one day just to have a stupid unnecessary love triangle. I hate it so muchhhhhhhhhhhh ughh
4 1
On One: High School Heroes • May 3, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
y'all there has always been these highschool fighting dramas even way before weak hero!! it is the most popular but this genre is pretty generic catering towards the young male demographic which is usually adapted from manhwas. there have always been these dramas.
10 4
On Good Boy • May 3, 2025
Title Good Boy
the drama I am most excited for ❤️❤️❤️
5 0
