News
On Spirit Fingers • Sep 28, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
excited~
2 1
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Sep 27, 2025
Title Bastard
me too btw 😞💔💔💔💔
yess 😞 one day our dream of this drama will come true!!! manifesting it 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
2 0
Replying to winkingie • Sep 26, 2025
Title Bastard
im still waiting for this btw 💔
me too btw 😞💔💔💔💔
0 2
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Sep 26, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
it's short and sweet. all of the games were very cruel as before lol but the last game I couldn't understand ONE BIT! the zombie one was my favorite. honestly, I'd love to see American aib and see alice, a female as a main lead. this would be so cool to see for me, but I don't think for others lol.it's probably not going to happen. I liked this season even though it's so short 😭😭😭
3 1
Replying to Letter and Postcard • Sep 25, 2025
Title The World of Love
I love this film!
huh it's released already??
2 1
On Strawberry Moon • Sep 25, 2025
Title Strawberry Moon
this will make me cry😭
0 0
Replying to SweetCat • Sep 24, 2025
Title The Murky Stream
Why does every story have to have a boring romance? Is that some kind of unbreakable rule?
not every story has to have it and romance is not boring at all! it's what gives characters an aim and emotion. love makes people show their vulnerable side as humans. after all, romance/love is what makes us humans.
4 0
Replying to Typhoon Family • Sep 17, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Replying to deleted comment
SO CUTE AHHHH I loveee ittt smm and I love min ha's cute freckles sm she looks reallyyyy good and Lee jun ho too!!
3 0
On Bastard • Sep 11, 2025
Title Bastard
no newss is this even happening 💔
0 0
On Typhoon Family • Sep 11, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
excited!!
5 0
On Definitely Not Today • Sep 11, 2025
Title Definitely Not Today
loved this a lot I wish many cdramas were similar to this drama
3 0
On Love Barista • Sep 9, 2025
Title Love Barista
I am not gonna lie, Lee kwang soo looks like a giant in comparison to not put the fl but everyone in the trailer LOL
1 0
On Twelve Letters • Sep 2, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
I felt tears in eyes at that ending but I didn't feel much from 9 to 12 ep ngl besides some situations. this drama should have been longer. the present and past didn't have much time to show in just 12 eps I loved the drama thoo
3 0
Replying to Shin Mun • Sep 1, 2025
Title Twelve Letters Spoiler
Does anyone know how it ends? cuz everyone on my feed is literally crying
someone said it's a happy ending for them and ml and FL get together
8 10
On Twelve Letters • Sep 1, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
it's 12 am rn and I am still hoping to see it after it drops maybe it's soon but who knowsss
2 0
Replying to rruonan • Sep 1, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
the way i've been waiting for 3 hours for nothing 😭
me 2😭
0 0
Replying to Maple2237 • Sep 1, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
What the heck i just checked again and now its again 57 mins what
IKRR I was waiting for soo long
2 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Sep 1, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Express is out
where can u watch ep 9?
0 0
Replying to BlueDrama • Sep 1, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Is it happy ending???
where can u watch it?
0 0
Replying to Indonesian • Sep 1, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
You all are traumatizing me.....So u all r saying it will have bad ending??????And cheery on the cake leads will…
I mean it's ongoing so who knows if there's a happy ending everything is just speculation rightnow anyways
1 0
