News
Replying to Cheon • Oct 11, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Kim Minha and Lee Junho in one frame 🔥I might actually explode at some point.
me too lmao
2 1
Replying to dobococoa • Oct 10, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
just few more HOURS TO GOOOOO
yayyyyyy
6 0
On Superpower Girl • Oct 7, 2025
Title Superpower Girl
an amazing short film
0 0
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Oct 7, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
I actually liked ep 4 wayy better than ep 3 ngl I had a hard time finishing ep 3
right. since it was slow, I felt bored that nothing interesting was happening so that's probably why I didn't really like it 😞
2 0
Replying to Niki Chu • Oct 7, 2025
Title Mobius
Currently at episode 6. Some random thoughts: - Is it just me or does the main actor really have an uncanny resemblance…
Wow! I also got vibes of Lee Je Hoon when watching this drama. I feel like Lee Je Hoon played a lot of like quirky but serious when needed officers so the ml of this drama seems really similar.
1 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Oct 7, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
It was going good until ep 3. I'm having a hard time finishing ep 4.
I actually liked ep 4 wayy better than ep 3 ngl I had a hard time finishing ep 3
4 2
On Ms. Incognito • Oct 7, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
why did it have to end just when it was getting interesting whyyy
11 0
Replying to archi • Oct 6, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
so you're telling me that the people who meticulously planned everything didn't plan on a verification check of…
seems like the chairman, the person who planned so much killed himself way before it was intended so, the plan maybe got loose?
3 1
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Oct 6, 2025
Title Incantation
it's just incredibly scary well at least for me lol. I got so scared even though I watched it in daylight with…
honestly it wasn't scary but probably more disturbing
0 0
On Incantation • Oct 6, 2025
Title Incantation
it's just incredibly scary well at least for me lol. I got so scared even though I watched it in daylight with my brother and the creepy images as well as the found footage style was creepy to me
3 1
On Peng Yu Chang • Oct 3, 2025
Person Peng Yu Chang
why Doesn't he do more romance :') I'd love to see him in one again
0 0
Replying to JhataJhat • Oct 3, 2025
Title Unlock My Boss
is there romantic elements?
yes! it's really sweet :)
2 0
Replying to skwanluv • Oct 2, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
isn't time travel genre banned in China?
why is this genre banned?
1 2
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Oct 2, 2025
Title Mobius
Bai jing ting sure loves being in a time loop huh lol I watched reset and I loved it when I saw it. but mobius…
but somehow reset has better ratings. maybe I should rewatch it. maybe it's because of mobius's ending?
0 1
On Mobius • Oct 2, 2025
Title Mobius
Bai jing ting sure loves being in a time loop huh lol I watched reset and I loved it when I saw it. but mobius imo is so much better and great. I loved reset alot too though
8 5
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Oct 2, 2025
Title Mobius Spoiler
best hours of my life. probably my favorite cdrama ever now. I loveee everything about this drama. the mixture…
but whattt the ending??????? I wonder if there's gonna be a s2 like the ml has to face everything again??? or what?? damn also I love how the ml and antagonist somehow become a comedy duo like when the antagonist thinks he is gonna pull this insane move asking ye kun to kill an lan and her mom but actually the guy is already captured and his phone is with the ml so ml is just like hello and the antagonist stands there stunned 😭😭😭
1 0
On Mobius • Oct 2, 2025
Title Mobius
best hours of my life. probably my favorite cdrama ever now. I loveee everything about this drama. the mixture of different genres go well together here.
3 1
On Ms. Incognito • Sep 30, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
I can't wait for next week 😞
6 0
Replying to yoon • Sep 30, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Pre-release highlight:https://x.com/CJnDrama/status/1972828745523204336
omgg I am even more excited now. cant waitttt!
2 0
On Ms. Incognito • Sep 29, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
wow it's way more exciting than I thought it would be. I am excited to see ep2!!
10 0
