Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bulgaria
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 08
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 4, 2016
Replying to Zelle • Jan 27, 2021
Title Run On
Thanks for adding up on the comments count on this drama.
Sorry for the random comment, I just wanted to appreciate your profile photo <3 Melody power :D
1 1
Replying to 8297329 • Dec 2, 2020
Title Kairos
I would like to give an award to Mr. Seo Do Kyun for being the world’s biggest simp.
Totally. The worst plot hole is that there's absolutely no way someone this handsome to be simping like this in real life
3 0
rose • Nov 19, 2020
I only started this drama because I'm a BTOB fan and had no expectations at all but I really loved it. Stories that are fun to watch but talk about serious topics are seriously the best
3 0
On Kairos • Oct 30, 2020
Title Kairos
Really loved the first two episodes so I hope they keep this level! Very unpredictable and intense
15 0
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Jun 19, 2020
Seeing this drama with only 3% ratings in Korea makes me sooo sad. Not that it's that low but I definitely think it deserves more attention
18 8
Replying to Take me away • Jun 11, 2020
What are everyone's thoughts on the crown princes best friend? I just can't seem to guess his motive..
Just looking at his face is more than enough for me tbh :D
1 0
Replying to monarca • May 23, 2020
Does somebudy knows if it will be just this season?
Yeah, so far there is no information about another season and Sungjae enlisted in the military last week so...
2 0
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • May 21, 2020
The first episode was fantastic, really exceeded my expectations and I can't wait to see more. I was going to watch the drama because of Sungjae anyway but I feel like if they keep this level, this might turn out to be my favourite drama of 2020
12 0
Replying to noona • May 12, 2020
Where can I watch the full show? I can only find the short performances on youtube.
You can find it on kshow123 :>
1 0
Replying to Normie92 • Mar 2, 2020
LOL he is dazzling and hypnotizing. But Kang Seo Joon is more handsome.That is why he is number 3 on my list.…
To be fair everyone on the list is straight 10/10. Seo Kang Joon's looks like he can conquer the world with his face but it's just that Woo Do Hwan totally answers my idea of perfect features. I told myself he's tne one the moment I saw him for the first time :D
2 1
Replying to Tae Ho • Mar 2, 2020
he's been acting in BTS MVs, comeback trailers and BTS World contents.
True. According to this logic every single idol is also an actor :D
2 0
Tae Ho • Mar 1, 2020
Isn't it a renowned fact that Woo Do Hwan is the most handsome man in the universe? Also so glad my baby Sungjae is on the list <3
3 5
Replying to Haze • Feb 1, 2020
I hate the lead. Tch -_- ? otherwise I would've watched this for sure.
I'm pretty sure you're the first and only person in the world who hates Park Seo Joon :D
22 0
On The Handmaiden • Jan 4, 2020
I postponed watching this movie for quite a while and I definitely regret it now. But if I can give you one advice about it, that would be to not watch it with your parents like I did. Do NOT :D
25 3
minarii • Jan 3, 2020
At first I only started watching Master In The House because I'm a BTOB fan but it's one of the best (if not the best) variety shows I've ever seen. It's not only fun and relaxing to watch, all guests are so unique and leave a meaningful mark on the show. I honestly love it so much.
3 0