Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bulgaria
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 08
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 4, 2016
Skye-N-Rain • Dec 25, 2017
Best Screenwriter (and for which show?)

Best Director(and for which show?)

Best Korean Drama of 2017: Because This is My First Life

Best Korean Movie of 2017: Midnight Runners

Best Mini Series/Web Drama:

Best Romance Drama: This is My First Life, Fight For My Way, Tomorrow with you

Best Comedy Drama: Because This is My First Life, Age of Youth 2

Best Romantic/Comedy Drama: Because This is My First Life, Fight For My Way

Best Historical/Sageuk Drama:

Best Family Drama:

Best Action/Thriller/Suspense Drama: Defendant

Best Melodrama: Tomorrow with you

Best Actor: Lee Min Ki, Ji Sung, Park Sung Woong

Best Actress: Kim Ji Won, Seo Hyun Jin

Best Supporting Actor: Yoon Park

Best Supporting Actress: Lee Som

Best Up and Coming Actor of 2017: Woo Do Hwan

Best Up and Coming Actress of 2017:

Best Villain: Uhm Ki Joon in 'Defendant'

Best Idol Actor(or Actress): Junho, Key, Ok Taec Yeon

Best Couple: Jung So Min and Lee Min Ki in 'Because this is my first life'

Best Bromance: Woo Do Hwan and Ok Taec Yeon in 'Save me'; Kang Ha Neul and Park Seo joon in 'Midnight Runners'

Best OST:
2 0
On Because This Is My First Life • Oct 14, 2017
Woah what a great start and the cliffhangers at the end of both episodes left me speechless. Plus I'm so happy to see Lee Min Ki after his entlistment and last year's controversy. Hope the rest of the drama will be as good <3
1 0
On Song Jae Rim • Sep 17, 2017
Person Song Jae Rim
I hope he finally gets the attention he deserves. He is one of my favourite actors but we can't really get the chance to see him in a top drama and people only noticed him thanks to WGM because of his charms. Korea, stop sleeping on him ㅠㅠ
9 0
ruby • Sep 9, 2017
Goblin was one of the top 2016 dramas in Korea and overseas and Bride of the Water God was a disappointing flop which people watched only because of the pretty actors #sorrynotsorry
0 0
On Woo Do Hwan • Sep 9, 2017
Person Woo Do Hwan
This guy is seriously incredible. I rarely pay attention to rookie actors but he is something different. Good acting and so handsome with those kind eyes, he kind of reminds me of Song Jae Rim. I can't wait to see more of him!
13 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Jun 17, 2017
I'm really excited for this drama because the plot is really original but although I adore Nam Joo Hyuk I feel like this character will be quite difficult for him to pull off
3 7
alexa • Jan 14, 2017
I have to mention Scarlet Heart's "Can you hear my heart" by Epik High and Lee Hi! Probably my all time favourite OST after KMHM's "Auditory Hallucination"
1 0