Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bulgaria
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 08
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 4, 2016
Replying to Padakiki • 19 days ago
Title The Scandal
bcs some pple cant accept the fact that a kdrama have nude scences. just some dumies🤷‍♀️
Nah, objectively it was just not good. A lot of people were anticipating it because of the explicit content but were left disappointed. This had a lot of potential but the cinematography, the underdeveloped characters and the bad script ruined it for me. Great casting tho
4 0
On The Scandal • 20 days ago
Title The Scandal
Call me dumb but I totally didn’t get the point for him to be trying to seduce Nana’s character who has absolutely nothing to do with either of them
12 6
On 18 Again • Nov 2, 2025
Title 18 Again
The SML syndrome was so strong in this one :(
1 0
Replying to Naturdarm • Oct 6, 2025
I'd suggest 'Be Melodramatic'. It's a slice of life drama following the story of three friends. Definitely not…
There’s romance but not that heavy. The main focus is the girls’ friendship and how they grow as people
1 0
Replying to Jolteon • Oct 6, 2025
Really liked this drama. Can someone recommend me a similar kdrama?
I'd suggest 'Be Melodramatic'. It's a slice of life drama following the story of three friends. Definitely not as gloomy as this one and is worth the watch
1 2
On The Haunted Palace • May 27, 2025
It took me 11 episodes to realize that they call him the 8-feet monster because of his height... not because he has 8 feet lol
12 2
On Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Jan 29, 2025
I don’t get why people hate on Sian so much. Yes, she is confused but she is being honest with the guys instead of playing with their feelings intentionally. And she’s known them for like 7 days, being indecisive in such situation is not weird at all.
15 9
On Good Partner • Jan 20, 2025
Title Good Partner
Very enjoyable drama, also Jang Nara's character and acting were amazing. I love her sm
0 0
Replying to Momina • Dec 7, 2024
what's everyone else watching while waiting?
Just finished Black out and I highly recommend it. Tons of suspense, great acting and very cool story. It's a little slow paced tho, better watch it at 1.25 speed :D
3 0
On Family by Choice • Nov 10, 2024
I was hoping sooo bad that they won’t throw some weird romance in the brother/sister relationship. Totally ruined it for me :/
5 5